Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

brighter image dental

Showing 1-25 of 4,657 Found Reports For more specific results for "brighter image dental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 18 2017
Doctor Amber Weibe Smileology Stay Away from this Predatory, Agressive, Overcharging Dentist Santa Rosa Beach Florida Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Dental Services: Doctor Amber Weibe Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Social Dental or Banyan Social Dental Banyan Harrassment, Liars, CON-ARTIST, unethical, NOT WORTH THE MONEY Orem, Utah Nationwide Author: Orem, Utah Dental Services: Social Dental or Banyan Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 13 2017
sherry idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com U.S. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: sherry, idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com Internet

Feb 12 2017
cigna dental cigna giving false information before sign up! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: conway, Arkansas Health Insurance: cigna dental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2017
FaceReplen - Image Revive I ordered a trail size for the price of shipping and now they are billing 143.83 and will not remove the charge Nowhere on the site did it state I had a time period to cancel and nothing in the shopment of the trial product stated that. Luckliy I hung on to the insert with phone #, not that the person would do anything - total ripoff Toronto Internet Author: British Columbia Skin Care: FaceReplen - Image Revive Internet

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 04 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Scam Artists, False Advertising, Awful Customer Service, Rip Off Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Jan 31 2017
KENDRICK ORTHODONTICS DR.KENDRICK, DMD MEDICAL MALPRACTICE- TMJD (TEMPORO-MANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDER) Kissimmee Florida Author: Alabama Dental Services: KENDRICK ORTHODONTICS Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen Beauty Legendary, Compose Beauty DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! http://imagerevivetry.us/ Author: Stillwater Lake, Alabama Beauty Salons: Image Revive and Face Replen Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

20, Report #1352098

Jan 26 2017
Sharper Image Defective Drones Nationwide Author: alexander, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Sharper Image Nationwide

21, Report #1352072

Jan 26 2017
April D. Bennett, April Bennett, Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com. April Bennett Rip off, Photography, Scottsdale, Arizona, Bad Photographer, Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Iowa Photography: April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com Internet

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 23 2017
Forward dental Screw up my root canal Racine Nationwide
Author: Racine , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Forward dental Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Dr Dino's Dental Oasis Dean Nicholas Stole $6400 Worth of Carpet and Labor. Stay Away! Lombard Illinois
Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Small Business Services: Dr Dino's Dental Oasis Lombard, Illinois

Jan 21 2017
Dr. Arvind Jain, DMD *DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS AND LIES SCAM ARTIST* Salisbury Maryland Author: Holbrook, New York Dental Services: DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL Salisbury, Maryland