Your Search | broadway photo

Sep 20 2016
prizmtech.co barkleycapital.com, prizm.tech.co Thieves and Fraud New York NY 1133 Broadway Ste 1281 New York New York
Author: Cooper City, Florida Financial Services: prizmtech.co Internet

Sep 19 2016
WorldRedEye Seth Browarnik Published photo of me online without permission Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Bars Lounges & Clubs: WorldRedEye Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

7, Report #1320309

Aug 02 2016
Broadway Auto Sales Auto fraud westville New Jersey
Author: bellmawr, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Broadway Auto Sales westville, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
HowOldAreYou.net Will not let me remove my photo from their guess your age game without paying money. No way to contact them. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HowOldAreYou.net Internet

Jul 05 2016
Mercury Insurance - 2107 N. Broadway #108 | Santa Ana, CA 92706 tel (714) 285-4800 ext. 206 | fax (714) 285-4810 rate hike, preimum hike, rate increase Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Insurance Companies: Mercury Insurance Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Broadway Limo Service Houston Houston Limo ServiceHouston Affordable Limo ServiceHouston Limo and Party BusLimo and Party Bus Houston Horrible Houston Limo and Party Bus Service Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: Broadway Limo Service Houston internet

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 11 2016
Click Photo Booth Rental Click Photo Booth Rentals scammed me out of $$$$ Lake Mary Florida Incorrect Report Author: Orlando, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Click Photo Booth Rental Lake Mary, Florida

Jun 11 2016
Deal dash I registered and put in my credit card information in orser m 1501 broadway new york New york Author: Milford, Connecticut Auctions: Deal dash Internet

Jun 05 2016
true religion 513 broadway discrimination racism breach of contract violating written store policy Manhattan New York the employee was wrong Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchises: true religion 513 broadway Manhattan , New York

Jun 04 2016
ArtCrazy Photography Ptah Bakara Quammie | Extreme Lack of Communication, Lies } Photo Shoot Deposit Refund Still Pending, failed to disclose in debt $1800 Miami/Ft. Lauderdale FL, LA, NYC
Author: NYC, New Jersey Photography: ArtCrazy Photography Inc. Nationwide

May 26 2016
Broadway Limo Service Houston Limo ServiceAffordable Limo ServiceLimo and Party Bus Service Stranded, unprofessional, could care less Houston Texas Author: Kemah, Texas Limousine Services: Broadway Limo Service Houston, Texas

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 25 2016
Fura Bodyworks Fura Bodyworks tattoo-piercing, Mel Speed, Marie Scherping HUGR TATTOO nightmare, promised refund, ignored me castro valley California
fura, complete lies Author: willits, ca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fura Bodyworks castro valley, California

May 18 2016
Alberto Maria Colombo Alberto Maria Colombo Photographer , Photo Editing new york New York
Author: new york, New York Photography: Alberto Maria Colombo new york, New York

May 16 2016
America's Party Company Ordered Photo Booth - Company Did Not Deliver Fresno california Author: Whitestone, New York DJ Services: America's Party Company Internet

May 11 2016
42ND Street Photo Definitely ripping people off and upselling New York New York Hold On A Minute!!! Author: Benton, Louisiana Cameras & Video: 42ND Street Photo New York

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 29 2016
Island Furniture Co Broadway Bulls*** New York New York
Author: New York , New York Furniture & Furnishings: Island Furniture Co New York , New York