BROADWAY PHOTO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: broadway photo
There may be more specific results for "broadway photo"
For more specific results for "broadway photo"
Showing 1-25 of 1,729 Found Reports For more specific results for "broadway photo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 09 2017
Pictarine Walgreen's photo App RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF I ordered pictures on June 8th 2017 and never received them. I called the number listed no one answers and the mailbox is full. I sent numerous e-mails no response. Walgreen's said they couldn't help me because I went through a third party so know I'm out of $29 bucks. Chicago Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland On-Line Stores: Pictarine Internet

Jul 02 2017
Dinooz scam Dinooz scammer using my photo I hired them for web design, but they use my photo all over the web without permission. BEWARE.. Internet
Scammer Behind Dinooz Author: Riverside, California Websites: Dinooz Internet

4, Report #1019510

Jun 28 2017
Go Grand Getaways Scam - No Free Cruise - A false promise to get you to sign-up. Internet Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 12 2017
Earnest Cook Ejai Da Cook, Ejai CookEarnest CookEjai Atypical Cook Ejai Known as Earnest Cook claims to be a photographer and asked woman to do shoots with him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter he even has a Black Planet Page, he books photo shoots with people and either never gives them their pictures or makes up a lie about the pictures so he can rebook another shoot and will try to add that one for free so he can build his clienttell up, he also comes with a soft story about having a brother who has a disease where he can't move and walk and he has to do everything for him, and orders food for him everyday and claims they don't have any money to eat so he asks his clients for money for the bus and says he doesn't drive and everything. Alsip Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Earnest Cook Alsip, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
CJS CD Keys CJS-CDKEYS.com Data Mining; Requires Government issued PHOTO I.D. or verification text AFTER you pay. No refund if you refuse. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: CJS CD Keys Internet

Jun 04 2017
HawtShotz, LLC This is a FAKE site. The individual claims he took the photos on his site but they are from stock photo sites, and also his LLC does not exist and is not registered with the Secretary of State. Atlanta GEORGIA Good to see Author: Suwanee, Georgia Photography: VONZELL MALIK PHOTOGRAPHY Internet

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

May 30 2017
bigmanhattanrooms.com bigmanhattanrooms.com 1501 Broadway (Times Square) & 132 West 31st Street (by Madison Square Garden) / Fraud : Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Realtors: bigmanhattanrooms.com New York, New York

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Internet Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

11, Report #1101925

May 18 2017
Advanced Neuropsych Chris Raggio, Dr. Chris Raggio, Bitcauses Chris Raggio has stolen someone's photo. He has hired a reputation firm to send out releases that make false claims. He is not a psychiatrist or a philanthropist. He is a fraud. Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Doctors: Advanced Neuropsych Jackson, Mississippi

May 18 2017
Lorie and Bevans Branham Prancing Horse Properties, Heartpeace Properties, William Evans Branham, Sally Branham, Lorraine S Branham Rental Scam Palm Springs, California
Here we go Author: Los Angeles, California Tenants: Lorie and Bevans Branham Palm Springs, California

May 18 2017
Forbes Worldwide, Jeff Goldman, Jeffrey Richard Goldman, Jeff R. Goldman EVP (actually Owner) is an absolute LADRON! He looted 3 companies + all investor money in 2007. Beverly Hills California
HE Is in Merida Mexico Author: Palm Beach, Florida Con Artists: Forbes Worldwide, Jeff Goldman, Jeffrey Richard Goldman, Jeff R. Goldman Beverly Hills, California

May 18 2017
Jeremy Miner failed to provide critical information in order for me to make informed decision about huge $$$ investment Lake Ozark, Missouri
My photo has magically disappeared... Author: Lynnwood, Washington Work at Home Business: Jeremy Miner Lake Ozark, Missouri

May 09 2017
roomsdepot.com 1501 Broadway (Times Square) & 132 West 31st Street (by Madison Square Garden) : SCAMMER New York New York Author: Queens, New York Realtors: roomsdepot.com New York, New York

May 07 2017
Unami Burger DTLA Manager Nick Liracco racist Nick Liracco manager of Unami Burger Broadway is a racist los angeles California Author: los angeles , California Restaurants: Unami Burger DTLA Manager Nick Liracco los angeles , California

May 07 2017
Paul Wolfe DBA PAUL WOLFE Painting LLC FRAUDULENT PRACTICE OF CONTRACT DEPOSIT WITH NO INTENT TO PERFORM Cape Coral Florida
Paul Wolfe Painting LLC Author: Fort Myers, Florida Consumer Services: Paul Wolfe Painting LLC Cape Coral, Florida

May 07 2017
Kpopstarz Inc Alex Chae at 61 Broadway, New York, NY, New York USA FRAUD !! KPOPSTARZ INC. and Alex Chae do not pay its writers! New York New York Author: Rabat, Accounting: Kpopstarz Inc Alex Chae New York, New York

May 06 2017
DROPBOX DROPBOX TO DELETE ALL CUSTOMER PHOTO ALBUMS AND REMOVE TIMELINE 30TH JUNE 2017 SAN FRANCISCO Nationwide Author: Beausoleil, Computer Software: DROPBOX Nationwide

May 05 2017
manhattanbigrooms.com 1501 Broadway, Times Square & 132 West 31 Street, by Madison Square Garden : Room Agency Scammer New York New York Author: Queens, New York Realtors: manhattanbigrooms.com New York, New York

Apr 28 2017
John Amador Nomad Off-Road, LLC Defrauded by John Amador Austin Texas
Refund Still Not Received. Judgement Awarded. Author: Austin, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: John Amador Austin, Texas

Apr 27 2017
 weeklyroomsnyc.com 1501 Broadway 12th Floor - Steer Clear - Fraud To Da Max - 646-543-2441 New York New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Realtors: weeklyroomsnyc.com New York, New York

Apr 27 2017
 nycroomsdepot.com 1501 Broadway 12 floor : Registration Fee : Thieves Just Stay Away. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Realtors: nycroomsdepot.com New York, New York

Apr 24 2017
choice auto brokers North Shore AutosRen Auto Photo Editing to hide damages, multiple safety issues not disclosed, rust hidden, lying, manipulation fort lauderdale Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: choice auto brokers fort lauderdale , Florida

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet
My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet