Your Search | broadway photo

Sep 17 2015
Attorney Shawn Bond Threatening email. Will garnish my pay, block my bank cards and make sure I never work in the US. again. Even got my ss#, job# and bank card #. If this was legit, I would have gotten a letter in the mail. This email was sent to an email address I haven't used in a few years. I happened to go in there to look for a photo. Jacksonville Florida Author: Bronx, New York Loans: Attorney Shawn Bond Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos Starts Go Fund Me, raises over $12,000, then practically disappears. Hmmmm? North Canton Ohio All Seeing Eye Author: baltimore, Maryland Photography: Corey Ann Photography North Canton, Ohio

Sep 01 2015
5, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet
6, Report #1252033

Aug 31 2015
Canvas People I ordered a canvas print from these people when I finally received a print it was of people I had no idea who they were not of my grandchildren's photo I had uploaded to their order site. Lynbrook New York Author: Camden, Arkansas Arts & Crafts Stores: Canvas People Lynbrook, New York

Aug 24 2015
KL Photo & Electronic KIN TAN T Uses lies and deception to sell photographic products San Francisco California
Additional Information Author: Springfield, Oregon Cameras & Video: KL Photo & Electronic San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2015
Donovan Christopher Photography DON FEDDI DON FEDDI TOOK MY MONEY FOR A PHOTO SHOOT AND RAN WITH IT! LOS ANGELES Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Photography: Donovan Christopher Photography Internet

Aug 18 2015
AT&T Christian and Justin on 145th and Broadway Store UNAUTHORIZED AND ILLEGALLY deleted my voicemails New York New York Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T New York, New York

Aug 18 2015
Broadway Toyota Nate Patton Kris Noneman Liars and scammers portland Oregon
Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Dealers: Broadway Toyota portland, Oregon

Aug 15 2015
Seda Okur, Seda Yenice Scam artist liar deceptive Nationwide
Seda Okur really exists Author: Alabama Liars: Seda Okur Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
Premier Companies Premier Event ServicesDJ, Photo, Video, AV, Lighting Design poor communication, no follow up, no tying up loose ends Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland DJ Services: Premier Companies Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Janet Spencer Janet Spencer scam money for relationship and marriage moon Park California Internet
photo Author: vero beach , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Janet Spencer Internet

Aug 02 2015
George Street Photo and Video Impressive website, HORRIBLE product and service Schiller Park Illinois Author: Elgin, South Carolina Photography: George Street Photo and Video Schiller Park, Illinois

Aug 02 2015
Dr. Jon Stoneburner of Photo Therapy for Herpes. Non-Payment, Liar, Rip-off. Bradenton, FL 34203 Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Dr. Jon Stoneburner Bradenton, FL 34203, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Mambo Sandy Sandra McFarlin She is a big scammer! Three of her clients got the same photo of her work. New Jersey Internet
Here is the Facebook post where Mambo Sandy posted a clients info Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mambo Sandy Internet

Jul 22 2015
Global Efficient Energy - specifically Joe Skaff Pretended to be with the local power company but was actually a solar panel salesman Charlotte North Carolina
WRONG PHOTO Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Utility Companies: Global Efficient Energy Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 22 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich of Stop Stealing Photos Corey Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos, Corey Ann Wedding photographer/Blog ownerIs not telling the truth and is heavily involved in online harassment and stalking Canton Ohio This is a revenge post... Author: Other Photography: Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich of Stop Stealing Photos Canton, Ohio

Jul 21 2015
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Notice to Consumer Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jul 21 2015
Epress Toll Service Center Linebarger Groggan Blair & Sampson, LLPThe Cleveland Office Bldg Harassing me since 11/2014; Claims they have a photo in a white van 1/2014 going thu a toll; I have never driven in CO; was not there; constantly sending threatning letters; calling with threatning statements; Denver Colorado Author: Camas, Washington Toll-Booth Cashiers: Epress Toll Service Center Denver, Colorado

Jul 13 2015
Patrick James Knox Chris fisher, jimmy Heath Knox Lied about who he is and was used photos of others including a dead marines photo Dallas tx Nigeria , ghana
Author: Oceanside , California Adult Web Site: Patrick James Knox Nationwide,

Jul 13 2015
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Robin & Blaire Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Jul 13 2015
Wrist Game Wrist game AU I didn't get my product , And wasted my hard earned money Australia Internet
photo Author: Hyderabad, Other Jewelry Stores: Wrist Game Internet

Jul 11 2015
Title Max loan called to c what i need for a loan and was told i needed original title for vicheal, but yet got photo copy for my daughters car now they are saying they have the original copy when in fact i have the origanl and also sayiing they have tryed contacting me for the loan on my daughters car and not talking to her letting me now everything about the loan santa fe New Mexico Author: chama, New Mexico Car Financing: Title Max loan santa fe, New Mexico

Jul 09 2015
42nd Street Photo BUYER BEWARE OF 42nd Street Photo New York New York Author: Woodstock, Illinois Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo Nationwide