Your Search | broadway photo

Apr 07 2016
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich Stop Stealing Photos PhotoStealers Photo Stealers Bully, Organized Mob Leader, Horrible Photographer North Canton Ohio Author: Delray Beach, Florida Photography: Corey Ann Photography North Canton, Ohio

Mar 25 2016
Aquarium creations online Quality Marine Life Inc.AquaconSaltwater Fish DepotAquacon Connections LiveAquarium Saltwater Fish Ordered Hippo and Kole tang and 3 shrimp. Lauderdale Lakes, FL Internet
Hippo Tang Photo Author: E Fishkill, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Aquarium creations online Internet

Mar 16 2016
Off Broadway Shoes Internet Author: gaithersburg, Maryland Clothing Stores: Off Broadway Shoes Internet

Mar 15 2016
Ebay Seller Scott Daven Scotdave_0 and many other names that change frequently after every purchase. I Was Sold Fake OxyElite Pro On Ebay Texas,Brooklyn, Etc Internet
Thx for update Author: new york, New York Weightloss Programs: Ebay Seller Scott Daven Internet

Mar 01 2016
Synthia Herrera photography SYNTHIA HERRERA PHOTOGRAPHY photography thief copyright infringement photo stealer scam Corona/Eastvale California Author: Alabama Photography: Synthia Herrera photography Corona/Eastvale, California

Feb 24 2016
Chuck E. Coleman Charles E. Coleman Jr., Steampunk Chuck, CCI Agency, Fraud, Didn't provide service I paid for and didn't pay for using my shop for a photo shoot as promised. Guthrie, OK and all over the U S. Guthrie, OK Author: Enid, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: Chuck E. Coleman

Feb 20 2016
Wark Photography Air Photo, John Wark, Aerial Phootgraphy in Pueblo, Airphotona Horrible Customer Service Pueblo Colorado Not a client - Honest Larry not real Author: Pueblo, Colorado Photography: Wark Photography Pueblo, Colorado

Feb 17 2016
Avas Flowers Totally not worth the money! Skimpy expensive arrangement and delivered a day late!! Looked nothing like the photo on their website. Ownings Mills Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

Feb 10 2016
Bernie De Belles DeBelles, Bernie De Belles Photo Sexual Harrasmenr, Fraud. New York, New York. Honolulu. Internet Trying to fully remove this report: Author: West Hollywood, California Art Galleries: Bernie De Belles Internet

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Jan 18 2016
Vivo lte 488 7th Ave. Ste. 3d AND 1265 Broadway, New York, New York Author: Irving, Texas Telephones: Vivo lte 488 7th Ave. Ste. 3d AND 1265 Broadway, New York, , New York

Jan 17 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS ***** * ******** ******** ** ***** Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 GREAT AMERICAN MOVING&STORAGE , ALL SERVICES MOVERS , KING DAVID MOVERS LIERS . SCAMMERS , LAW BREAKERS pearland Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS 11200 W Broadway Pearland TX 77584 Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 pearland, Texas

Jan 11 2016
Zaful Clothing very cheap quality, very poorly made, looks NOTHING like the photo on the website China Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Zaful Internet

Jan 11 2016
Alex Video And Photo Studio Me and my wife higher him for our wedding to make the video and pictures, for which we paid $2500, watching the video is embarrassing made my wife cried and could not even show our family, now we have no memories about our wedding day Perth Amboy New Jersey Author: Bay Shore, New York Wedding Services: Alex Video And Photo Studio Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Jan 09 2016
Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Shari the owner she stole all my personnel items- photo of my dead Dad !! She stole a custom made winter coat . I tried to contact her she blocked me . She should NEVER be used as a yoga instructor how can you and be a thief Springfield , MO MO
I don't know if any of you are real Author: Springfield, Missouri Health Spas: Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Internet

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 04 2016
42nd St Photo, Dave, Athony, Jack Bait+Switch, Deceptive, Rude, Threating New York New York
You May Have BIGGER Problems Author: Janesville, Iowa Cameras & Video: 42nd St Photo New York, New York

Dec 21 2015
Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass aka Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass of Glassbook magazine is a liar to artists, models, producers globally. NYC, LA, Canada Internet
more lies Author: NYC, New York Liars: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 17 2015
B-precious Photography Fraud, Photo Stealer, Not a real photographer, Hauppauge New York Author: Smithtown, New York Photography: B-precious Photography Hauppauge, New York

Dec 05 2015
usa discount warehouse waiting tell the end of fryday to see if they ship  Unknown, said location is likely False! Internet
Well Refund asked for and as far as I can tell I got it Author: Bigfork, Montana Computer Software: usa discount warehouse Internet

Dec 02 2015
rebel bite long beach a ebelbite bc broadway 562-437-0555 roaches infestation cockroach rebel bite, long beach, california,ca,broadway,(562) 437-0555, rebelbite-roaches, cockroach,infestation long beach california
rebel-bite-long-beach-roaches-rodents- Author: los angeles, California Restaurants: rebel bite long beach,

Dec 01 2015
42nd St Photo 42Photo Theft by deception, misrepresentation prices online, unauthorized, unwanted shipment of substitute products, gray market goods with no warranty as a consequence, defective camera and lens New York New York
How To Use Bank to Obtain Money Back? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: 42nd St Photo New York, New York

Nov 05 2015
Grogan's Inc., Health Supplies Lexington KY GROGAN'S INC1016 S BROADWAY LEXINGTON, KY 40504 Clients Patients 100% Better in every way, doing online search, pricing, salespersons' demeanor, knowledge, everything Lexington Kentucky Author: Nicholasville, Lexington KY, Kentucky Medical Expert Witness: Grogan's Inc., Health Supplies Lexington KY Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 04 2015
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California