Your Search | broadway photo

May 14 2014
PPSI Professional Photo Storefronts Inc. Company refuses to pay me. They won't respond to phone, email, or support tickets. Santa Clara, California Author: South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: PPSI Santa Clara,, California

May 13 2014
Absolute Talent Management - Eric Rottman - Pat Obrien Modeling Scam Photo Scam Acting Classes RIPOFF Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Modeling Agencies: Absolute Talent Management Beverly Hills, California

May 12 2014
Patience M Bristol Jared E Shafer Patience Bristol's Face Book photo celebrates her ability to kill my mother slowly Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Patience M Bristol Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2014
Jason Elliott Clark, Jason E. Clark, Jason Clark, Graham Newmarch, Terry McClosky convicted felon, sociopath, con man, thief, swindler, liar, cheat, child support evader, abuser, identity theft, St. Paul, Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Twin Cities, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Jason Elliott Clark, Jason E. Clark, Jason Clark, Graham Newmarch, Terry McClosky Saint Paul, Minnesota

May 06 2014
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority Photo Enforced Stop Sign Citations Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Parks & Recreation Centers: Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2014
horses deserve a second chance Nicole Nicole falsely advertised two horses to myself. I only know of the other as ive seen it advertised on Craig's list and it was the same photo she had sent to me. she will tell you her horses are bomb proof and send short clips. this doesnt end up being the case. she claims to be a rescue, which she is not!  Pennsylvania Author: Maryland Horse Breeders / trainers: horses deserve a second chance Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2014
George Street Photo and Video Rip Off, Unprofessional Photographers, Rude Staff, Bait and Switch Chicago Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Photography: George Street Photo Chicago, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Vince Barbagallo Alan, Vinny, BigBirdVinny, Frank Barbagallo, Vincent, American Splicing, LLC. You'll never see your money or your product! PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST HAS STOLEN $200k+ Internet
Author: , Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: Vince Barbagallo Internet

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 19 2014
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Apr 03 2014
B & H Photo Two oders. were not delivered and B &H refuses to even call UPS to find out what happened New York New York
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Cameras & Video: B & H Photo New York, New York

Apr 01 2014
Quality Auto Parts Company made promises they didn't. Took CC number, and stalled on showing photo of parts to be shipped. Lies & more lies! Chicago Illinois Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Chicago, Illinois

38, Report #1131943

Mar 25 2014
Rama Photo Video RamaPhotoVideo Deceptive business practices- promises not delivered upon- left me stranded with unprofessional people to take video/photo at my wedding- BEWARE OF LIES FROM HIM AND NONSENSE EXCUSES. Sacramento- Fremont California Author: California Photography: Rama Photo Video Sacramento, California

Mar 24 2014
The Photo Booth Lounge Tim Gemelli (Founder of The Photo Booth Lounge) Photographer, photo booth, event photography Greenwich Connecticut Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: The Photo Booth Lounge Greenwich, Connecticut

Mar 21 2014
Broadway Tickets Center xceptionaleventstickalabasas Ripped off!!! Internet Author: Lookout Mountain, Georgia Theaters: Broadway Tickets Center Select State/Province

Mar 14 2014
Professional Photo Storefronts, Inc. (PPSI) Printroom, Printroom.com unresponsive, liars, fail to pay clients as promised, extremely poor customer service Santa Clara California Author: Olney, Maryland Photography: Professional Photo Storefronts, Inc. (PPSI) Santa Clara, California

Mar 03 2014
Renetta Kinsey Tate-Apples aand bananas Renetta Tate Burglary, grand theft of multiple photographs from my family photo album in Rackerby, CA; Michael Jackson (family friend) photo 5X7 and multiple other photographs of my 13 month old son Corian and older son Christian was 8 years old at the time. Oroville California Author: Beverly Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Renetta Kinsey Tate-Apples aand bananas Oroville, California

Mar 03 2014
Harry Hardin Refund InPixio Photo Clip v5.0 1PC Download 1 $ 89.95 $ 89.95 Portland OR 97283 OR Author: Alexandria, Virginia Computer Software: Harry Hardin Alexandria, Virginia

Mar 03 2014
PEDRO QUEZADA , Staten ,Henry L We decided to use a minister. My photo is in the link above Jarabacoa Internet Author: Reedsburg, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: PEDRO QUEZADA Internet

Feb 13 2014
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2014
Studio DRB Photography Dereek Took money for a photo shoot and stood me up ATlanta Georgia Author: ATl, Georgia Photography: Studio DRB Photography ATlanta, Georgia

47, Report #1120836

Feb 04 2014
Glamour Shots Perimeter Village Glamour Shots ATLANTA - Perimeter - Dunwoody Wastes your time with deceiving deals, overly priced expensive photo packages, sales pressure, lack of privacy, loses your photos, dirty floors in shooting area they shoot you on, etc. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Glamour Shots Perimeter Village Dunwoody, Georgia

48, Report #1120500

Feb 03 2014
Great American Baby Photo Cintest unknown RIPOFF Owings mill's Internet Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Great American Baby Photo Cintest Internet

Jan 22 2014
DealDash.com DealDash Inc, 1501 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10036 False Advertizing and Overcharging Manhattan New York Author: Springville, California Bait-and-Switch: DealDash.com Manhattan, New York

Jan 09 2014
PetSmart Whitby Donald Lee Assaulted by manager at PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario
Author: Whitby, Ontario Animal Abuse: PetSmart Whitby Whitby, Ontario