Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

broadway photo

Showing 1-25 of 1,687 Found Reports For more specific results for "broadway photo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Top tier roofing Karsten Kennedy Karsten pappas Fraudulent roofer. Took money no work done. Arlington Texas
Current photo of karsten kennedy /karsten pappas Author: Arlington, Texas Home Improvements: Top tier roofing Arlington, Texas

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Jan 26 2017
Rockstar Photo Booths POWER BOOTHS, INC PHOTOS PLUS Riley SRCPB Reserved photo booth for wedding--Never showed, never refunded money Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Photography: Rockstar Photo Booths Internet

Jan 22 2017
Ace Photo Ace Photo Camera Store Haven't send what promised Ashburn Nationwide Author: Pocono Summit , Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Ace Photo Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
George Street Photo & Video Wedding Photographs Are A DISASTER! Nationwide Author: Issaquah, Washington Festivals & Event Services: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Tapjoy This company has an issue with rewarding diamonds for offers completed through their offerwall. I completed an offer and sent a screenshot of my CC info to them.proving my completion of the offer. My CC info can now be found on goggle. This is a violation of my privacy and I demand that the photo be deleted. California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Advertising Agencies: Tapjoy Internet

Jan 03 2017
Lyft Driver in the photo is not the driver that appeared in person! Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Taxi Cabs: Lyft internet

Jan 01 2017
Brad Davidson Ging Management Kerry Lee David Duchovny Fans ripped off by this coward who charged us 200 Euro for Photo then never sends and doesnt return money Boston Nationwide
Con man and fraudster, Brad Davidson Author: London, New Foundland Party Planners: Brad Davidson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Broadway Computers MELB (AUS) Disgusting Customer Service Reservoir Internet Author: Melbourne, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Broadway Computers MELB (AUS) Internet

Dec 27 2016
BobsOutlet fashion warehouse Website advertised authentic designer Burberry shirt showing a photo of it. However an obvious knockoff/fake shirt was sent instead of what was advertised Brooklyn Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: BobsOutlet fashion warehouse Internet

Dec 21 2016
epassportphoto.com e-passport photo epassportphoto.com is a rip off does not appear Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Photography: epassportphoto.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 13 2016
bhphotovideo.com B&H photoB&H photovideobhphotovideo.comb and h photo SOLD CAMERA LENS WITH $300 REBATE AFTER TURNING IN REBATE THEMSELVES NEW YORK Internet
B&H's reply Author: canoga park, California Cameras & Video: bhphotovideo.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide Scott King Fitness Model Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Printerpix Sent bad metal photo and have been giving me the runaround for over a year now. Internet Author: Yakima, Washington Artist Galleries: Printerpix Internet

Nov 21 2016
Malibu Cameras Malibu Camera's Really Got The Last Photo Laugh MALIBUCAMERAS.COM Internet Author: Odon, Indiana Cameras & Video: MalibuCameras.com Internet

Nov 01 2016
Dress Sale Masodressgroup Lied, ripped me off, sent damaged goods China, Hong Kong Internet Author: Broadway, Virginia Clothing Stores: Dress Sale Internet

Oct 28 2016
Deep Blue DB USA FRAUD, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, WILL NOT RETURN MY MONEY 1214 Broadway Room 404 New York, New York 10001 NEW YORK Author: Melbourne, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Deep Blue

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Yes I have received the same letter Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Sep 20 2016
prizmtech.co barkleycapital.com, prizm.tech.co Thieves and Fraud New York NY 1133 Broadway Ste 1281 New York New York
Author: Cooper City, Florida Financial Services: prizmtech.co Internet

Sep 19 2016
WorldRedEye Seth Browarnik Published photo of me online without permission Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Bars Lounges & Clubs: WorldRedEye Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet