BROKER JEAN R. PIERRE PAUL IS A CROOK PREMIER REALTY AND INVESTMENT GROUP INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc
There may be more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
For more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Your Mechanic Failing to honor warranty work and scammed by mechanic performing side work Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Your Mechanic Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Passion for Paintings passionforpaintings.com does not commit expectation and promises Internet Author: New York, New York Art Gallery: Passion for Paintings Internet

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Mike Valtos Their trading software called Delta Scalper is defective. ? Internet Author: Roswell, Georgia Online Trading: Mike Valtos Internet

Aug 22 2017
John Rascona Johnny Opportunistic Hookers from Kiev San Francisco and Seattle CA and WA Author: San Francisco, California Adultery: John Rascona

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Costco/Cambria Costco IS NOT the deal you think it is! Minnesota Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Appliances: Costco Minnesota

Aug 22 2017
Expo network, 2017 Crab and beer fest, crab world festival My boyfriend and I purchased tickets at 49.00 each received an email and confirmation numbers however haven't received any tickets and no answer just a recording let messages and sent email no response . San Leandro California Author: san diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo network Internet

Aug 22 2017
Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Wrongly Charged on Gemini Account continuously for an Year Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Better Business Bureau: Apex Enterprise Solutions Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Hammacher Schlemmer Return Refund Fraud - On a 78.23 bill. Return was $53.24 Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hammacher Schlemmer Internet

Aug 22 2017
Allumiderm allumineye After a trial product, they sent more product without my permission. Costa Mesa California Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Sales People: Allumiderm allumineye Costa mESA, California

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
KDURSKINCREAM Piaz Eye Serum Took about $90. out of checking acct. two days in a row. NOT Authorized. Did not return! Near San Francisco also Denver, California and Colorado Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: KDURSKINCREAM Internet

Aug 22 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Michael Friedman Sent me a collection bill after giving me a refund Washington
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
L & R Locksmith Services Unsecure Intstallation - Double Bolt Lock Clifton, New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Security: L & R Locksmith Services Clifton, NJ,

Aug 22 2017
Vividseats.com This company would not cancel a purchase made in error. Bad customer service and very rude. chicago Illinois Author: Dana Point, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Vividseats.com chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
GPD, GamePad Digital Ordered GPD Pocket PC and never received product Shenzhen, China Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Electronic Manufacturers: GPD Internet

Aug 22 2017
Fcs legal group Threatening emails and private information Internet Author: Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Fcs legal group Internet