BROKER JEAN R. PIERRE PAUL IS A CROOK PREMIER REALTY AND INVESTMENT GROUP INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc
There may be more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
For more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
NTS Direct, LLC National Telecom Services THIEVES NTS OWES OVER 6K AND BOUNCES CHECKS Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: NTS Direct, LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
Invent4free complete and utter RIPOFF! Atlanta Internet Author: atl, Georgia Consumer Services: Invent4free Internet

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida

Jul 24 2017
TLG*BUYERS TLGBUYERSTLG*GREATFN Fraudulent and unauthorized charge Westerville Ohio Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*BUYERS Westerville, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL TLGGREATFNTLG*BUYERSBUYERS Fraudulent enrollment and billing Nashville Tennessee Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NATIONAL VEHICLE CLASSY BIKES Brandon Forke This company and Brandon will tell you anything to get your money OMAHA Nebraska
Author: FRESNO, California Advertising / Deceptive: NATIONAL VEHICLE OMAHA, Nebraska

Jul 24 2017
Shindledecker Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Dermedica XR Offered a free trial, did not provide a box to opt out of purchases and charged $98 x2 to my credit card account. Savannah, Georgia Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ramada Inn Asigned me to a roach infested room with a gecko livng inside the room Ft. Beach Florida Author: Rosamond, California Hotel: Ramada Inn Ft. Beach, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Birch communication pushed a contract off in a mental ill dementia patient Ashdown Arkansas Author: Ashdown, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Birch communication Ashdown, Arkansas

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
playa Del Sol Playa ,playadelsolgrand time share scammers and threathening to make you pay PVR Internet Author: calgary, Alabama Resorts: playa Del Sol Internet

Jul 24 2017
Appliance Factory Outlet Deceptive advertizing and does not honor their company's product warranty service Parker Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Factory Outlet Parker, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 24 2017
Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Their installers cut the granite slab incorrectly and bonded the porcelain sinks in backwards. Would not fix. Denver Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Building Products: Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Denver, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Clarion Skin Care Avalure skin cream Scammers, thieves, and liars Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Skin Care: Clarion Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
AbeBooks Charge credit card and did not receive purchase internet based Internet Author: Colorado Books, Records & Videos: AbeBooks Internet