Your Search | broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc
There may be more reports for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Exec Rank, Inc Slick Scam Artists Novato California Author: Port Huron, Michigan Consumer Services: Exec Rank, Inc Novato, California

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Northridge Toyota Northridge Scion FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Northridge California What You're Saying Is... Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Sep 30 2016
Route 13 auto repair took my truck to get fix and did not do what he said and kept charging saying this is what wrong and charge my for diagnose when i let him do the job parksely Virginia Author: onancock, Virginia Auto Service Stations: Route 13 auto repair parksely, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR DESCEPTIVE AND DISHONEST ORDER PROCESS FOR RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER GREENVILLE SC Internet Author: OTTAWA ON, Other Credit Card Fraud: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Sep 30 2016
Software 888-769-380 Sheffield Vil OH $17.00 for PDF reader and statement show $ 93.82 Sheffeild Village OH Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: Software 888-769-380 Sheffield Vil OH Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fifth Third Bank Stole my money and called me a Liar Yorkville IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Yorkville IL, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Tom Ferry Coaching Tom Ferry, Tom Ferry Company Profited off of products he owns but does not disclose, You can buy same products cheaper and better New Port beach California Author: California Seminar Programs: Tom Ferry Coaching California

Sep 30 2016
Few Logics Inc Lied, cheated, rip off money wise Everett Ontario Author: Barrie Ontario, Computer Service & Repair: Few Logics Inc Everett, Ontario

Sep 30 2016
Regions Bank Scott Cronenberg Mary King Obtaining a mortgage from Regions Bank Rockledge, Florida Author: cocoa, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Regions Bank Rockledge,,

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza¬†Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim¬† Long Beach, California

A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 30 2016
SUMMERS AND COMPANY BOB HAYWARD DECEIVING, UNTRUTHFUL, SCAM, PRODUCT UNDELIVERABLE. BROOKSVILLE Florida Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: SUMMERS AND COMPANY BROOKSVILLE, Florida

Sep 30 2016
FX Trade Investment Company Representative offered returns on investments but didn't deliver Bronx New York Author: Houston, Texas Investment Brokers: FX Trade Investment Bronx, New York

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
Adwerx, Inc. internet marketing Durham North Carolina Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Adwerx Durham, North Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide