Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Ford motor company Refused Honor its warranty on a new car. Dearborn Michigan
Author: White City, Oregon Auto Warranty: Ford motor company

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maria Pennefather Maria Delaney Practiced Therapy Without a License Cullman Alabama Author: Cullman, Alabama Mental Health: Maria Pennefather Cullman, Alabama

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Atomic pawn Sold me a nail gun that won't work Knoxville Tennessee Author: Kingston , Tennessee Attorney Generals: Atomic pawn Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maurice Applewhite Maurice Applewhite is a scammer crook and can't be trusted Reno Nevada
Author: Dublin, California Liars: Maurice Applewhite Reno, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Russell Simpson Destroyed My Car and Stole Over $11,300 Huntington Beach California
Author: yorba linda, California Body Work & Repair: Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Huntington Beach , California

Feb 27 2017
Beth Steadman of Leslie Michigan caught on camera breaking into my home twice kicking holes in walls and pouring paint on wood floors, lieing to police also. Breaking and entering Leslie Michigan
Author: Mason, Michigan Police: Beth Steadman bro

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 27 2017
followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ followerss.org They took my money and delivered zero U.S. Facebook promotion or likes. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Media: followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ Internet

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet

snapbackhatscaps.net Fan Gear Bait-and-switch China Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Sporting Goods: snapbackhatscaps.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Martalina Pumariega Oropesa This people are a total fraud I just ordered a free trial sample and paid for shipping they charged my account $89.63 not once but twice. When I places in aorder it did not said anything about cancelling withing 14 days and now they directed me to a diffe Charged my account without disclosing it on my original order Fountain Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Eye Care: Martalina Pumariega Oropesa Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
SilverScript Catch and Release game Phoenix Nationwide No...... Author: Chicago, Illinois Pharmacies: SilverScript Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream / MYFACIALCREAM.com / MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping. Glendale California Comcast offered free trial, just pay shipping, ended up receiving creams, I never ordered for the cost of $94.65 per month re-occuring!!!! Glendale California Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Skin Care: OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream Glendale , California

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Jaanuskincare.com SHEERMAJIK, SOULESMYLE.COM, Free is NEVER... NEVER free. Always suspect fraud. Internet
Author: Belding, Michigan Skin Care: Jaanuskincare.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Product for Less HOBBIES DISCOUNT Since 2002 FALSE AD FOR NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS AND NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR. FACE BOOK - THEY GIVE ONLY A WEB SITE TO RESPOND Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet