BROKER JEAN R. PIERRE PAUL IS A CROOK PREMIER REALTY AND INVESTMENT GROUP INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc
There may be more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
For more specific results for "broker jean r. pierre paul is a crook premier realty and investment group inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1362027

Apr 26 2017
REPUBLIC SERVICES NO TRASH PICKUP, AND PAID IN FULL DADE CITY Florida Author: dade city, Florida Government Stupidity: REPUBLIC SERVICES

Apr 26 2017
Lumber Liquidators Lied about warranty, their wood is below grade lutherville Maryland Author: Lutherville, Maryland Builders & Contractors: Lumber Liquidators lutherville, Maryland

Apr 26 2017
Miller-Motte College False Information, Not Helpful, Discouraging Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Miller-Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Apr 26 2017
VEP NUTRA ordered under supposedly christie brinkley bait and switch las vegas Nevada Author: churchton, Maryland Skin Care: VEP NUTRA las vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
VIKING MARINE SERVICES and Ron Dvorak Individually Completely Stole my money and I believe he sold parts off my engine Polk City Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Small Business Services: VIKING MARINE SERVICES Polk City , Florida

Apr 26 2017
Bina Fink or Bina Kohl Bina is a Thief and Con Artist!! All over Florida FLorida Author: Miami, Florida Employees: Bina Fink or Bina Kohl FL

Apr 26 2017
Phil Bachman Toyota Allowed the purchase of a vehicle with a safety recall, and didn't fix it. Johnson City Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Phil Bachman Toyota Johnson City, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
ISL Services LLC ISL ServicesIrving Lopez Kitchen dreams after waiting a year for Home Owners Insurance claim .....GONE West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Home Improvements: ISL Services LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 26 2017
JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC VICTOR ZAMBUTO rip me off & did Not do the job right, or finish the job very bad service EASTON Pennsylvania Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: JUST PAVING & SEALCOATING INC EASTON, Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Acs inc Galbo sims holdings Acs threatened to serve me/ took payment from my accct. Using galbo than emailed me threatening again Don't know Don't know Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Loans: Acs inc OK

Apr 26 2017
Xtreme Kurves Ordered garment and have had no contact since Houston apparently Internet Author: South Coogee, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Apr 26 2017
Greenbrier international inc Protege Ecran resistant aux choxs I went to doller tree and purchased a screen protector and got home opened plastic case and there was NO screen protector inbetween the paper and plastic. It wasnt there. Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Greenbrier international inc Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Bit Launder and Tor Wallet They will steal your money Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Bit Launder Internet

Apr 25 2017
XL Auto Group Xl auto group, can am imports, xlautogroup.com Warning...Do not buy from here. Addison Illinois
Author: Addison, Illinois Auto Dealers: XL Auto Group Addison, Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
Carepoint P.C. Ridiculous charges and billing for services provided. Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Carepoint P.C. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
ECMC & GC Services I call and the automated system tells me someone else has my loan Raeford NC Author: Raeford, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida