BSC INC, AUTO SALES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bsc inc, auto sales
There may be more specific results for "bsc inc, auto sales"
For more specific results for "bsc inc, auto sales"
Showing 1-25 of 135,636 Found Reports For more specific results for "bsc inc, auto sales"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Elite Auto Group LLC Andy Awadallah KNOWINGLY DECEIVES PEOPLE! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: Elite Auto Group LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 20 2017
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Hotelscorp Misrepresented the identifying docs needed to get discounted tickets and other percs. Had to pay additional money to get less Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Ticket Sales: Hotelscorp Internet

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

TRURO Toyota Author: Onslow, New York Auto Dealers: TRURO Toyota Other

Jul 20 2017
NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS JAY SULLIVAN (SALES) BOUGHT A FALSELY REPRESENTED PROGRAM WILMINGTON Delaware Author: SCHOFIELD, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Clueless Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
MaxSold, Inc. Confussion at the top Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: MaxSold, Inc. Internet

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Jay's Auto Transport Charged my card then raised the price of the transport then months later I was charged again Lauderhill Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jay's Auto Transport Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 19 2017
LEGACY AUTO SALES SOLD LEMONS TO DAUGHTER AND I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, NO CLEAR TITLE, REMOVES EQUIPMENT YOU PAID FOR AND DELIVERS VEHICLE AT DUSK, ONCE YOU LEAVE HE SAYS BUYER BEWARE Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: LEGACY AUTO SALES Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Barrett Jackson Barrett Jackson is a rip-off as a seller West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Maine Auto Dealers: Barrett Jackson Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida