Your Search | budget brakes

Aug 26 2015
Budget Truck Rental Avis Life-threatening, insensitive, customer service/roadside assistance is a joke. Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Budget Suites of America Deny services, discriminate, bad customer service, judged, rude, did not follow policy Phoenix Arizona Welcome to the Real World Author: phoenix, Arizona Property Management: Budget Suites of America Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 21 2015
Budget Mobile Budget LifelineBudget Mobile Lifeline Scamming government for providing phone service Bossier City Louisiana Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 17 2015
AA Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AA Auto Protection 100% money back guarantee, giving customers an added layer of confidence. AA Auto Protection Vehicle Service Contract broker committed to helping customers secure the highest level of coverage within their budget. AA Auto Protection established 2003, one of the few companies to have dealt directly with consumers online for more than a decade. Knowledgeable friendly - only a phone call away to assist with any questions or concerns.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. AA Auto Protection vehicle service contract broker dedicated to providing extended contracts directly to consumers. AA Auto Protection allows the consumer the freedom to purchase a warranty at any time. AA Auto Protection receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 17 2015
Just Brakes Price Fixing Scam Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Baytown, Texas

Aug 16 2015
WC MON BUDGET SAVERS STOLE MONEY FROM US! Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: WC MON BUDGET SAVERS Internet

Aug 10 2015
Just Brakes Overpriced Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Richardson, Texas

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Brakes Plus Shoddy work, irrepairable gluing of dashboard, irresponsible manager Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brakaes Plus Mesa, Arizona

Aug 07 2015
Brakes for less brakes Rip off Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Brakes for less brakes Highway 31 south Decatur Alabama, Alabama

Aug 07 2015
Camping World Ruined my new brakes on my rv Houghton Lake Michigan Author: Crestview, Florida RV Repair Centers: Camping World Houghton Lake, Michigan

Aug 03 2015
budget Shawn I went. to budget mobile store on University in San Diego California where I was told that I need to give my qualifying information to them once I gave my information to the clerk she she began without asking me downloading my information to her phone I asked her what was she doing she said she needed to send my information to her boss because she didn't know if she could collect that certain information after waiting a while I was told what's going on the clerk told me I should leave and come back tomorrow because they will not be able to help me today San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Liars: budget San Diego, California

Aug 02 2015
Budget Movers NY Budget Movers previous employee North bergen New Jersey Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: Budget Movers North bergen, New Jersey

Aug 01 2015
Budget movers inc I utilized their services for a simple local move from one apartment to another on 7/25/15. The move consisted of a sofa bed, queen bed and about 25 plastic bins. The crew of 3 did not take basic precautions to remove the footings or cover the sofa. They were unable to lift the sofa over one of the landings. Two small delivery men delivered the couch safely in June. Needles to say the upholstery is damaged. The frame is bent, parts of the footings are missing and paint streaks were all over the sofa. The head of the crew made excuses and kept referring to the contract which he interprets to mean the company is permitted to damage your belongings. Baltimore, Maryland Internet We Have Done Everything Possible to Please This Customer Author: Baltimore, Maryland Moving Companies: Budget movers inc Internet

Jul 28 2015
Autotec offered to correct the issues with vehicle, went several times to the dealer left vehicle to get repaiurs done, I was tod they were done but were not, I had to repace my brakes, airconditioner blower vieland New Jersey Author: vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec vieland, New Jersey

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 23 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care I took my car in for an oil change. They call me to tell me that I need front and rear brakes. Really, I just had them done 3 months ago. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care Tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Budget Van Lines DO NOT SIGN UP WITH BUDGET VAN LINES. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND DELAY YOUR MOVE!!! OR WORSE. Las Vegas Nevada Author: DelRay Beach, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2015
Budget Dumpster dumpster, orlando, florida, business, rip off orlando florida Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Budget Dumpster clevland, Ohio

Jul 09 2015
National Vehicle Protection On April 6, 2014 I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to purchase a renewal of my original extended warranty I was assured the was the exact same policy that I had through the dealership and the same coverage. $100.00 deductible for everything but the brakes. Because I had used this warranty several times I said ok. On July 7,204 I returned to the dealership because I neededa lower tyrod end, a lower ball joint and a wheel bearing. However even though these same repairs were covered under the previous warranty now nothing was covered.under the renewal policy. I called the company and was told I should have read the book because all that is covered is the drive train and lubrication parts of the engine. I have filed a fraud investigation with the bank to try and to recover the money I have paid them. I also forwarding their paperwork to an attorney. They are pushy, try to make your feel stupid and will not even shut up and allow you to spek. St Charles Missouri Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection St Charles, Missouri

Jul 09 2015
Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn They claimed they did a safety inspection. But they lied. I asked them to provide the inspection log, instead they threatened and told me to leave. The bike I purchased from has issues especially bad front brakes. I also purchased two bikes from them. They don't believe in customer loyalty. Dearborn heights Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Rosenau Powersports in Dearborn Internet

Jul 05 2015
Budget Rent A Car Budget Redefines industry standards and then tells me to take it or leave it. Parsippany New Jersey Budget responds due to customer survey Author: Cedar Park, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
Budget Dumpster LLC Budget Dumpster is really Ripoff Dumpster Westlake Ohio Author: Morristown, New Jersey Rental Supplies: Budget Dumpster LLC Westlake, Ohio

Jun 18 2015
Brakes For Less #7 Advertised Free Air Condition Inspection Check But Charged Me $68.50 Chattanooga Tennessee FREE A/C CHECK Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Auto Inspection: Brakes For Less #7 Chattanooga, Tennessee