Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget brakes
There may be more reports for "budget brakes"
For more results perform a general search for "budget brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
synfast oil change Told me my brakes were bad and offered to replace pads quickly. This is a scam my brakes were good encinitas California Author: California Auto Repair Service: synfast oil change encinitas, California

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Jan 30 2017
Budget Avid Rental Extortion and deceptive charges to my bank account Colmar Pennsylvania Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Avid Rental Colmar, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Brakes for less corporate office Sorry as hell Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Brakes for less corporate office Florida

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 04 2017
Budget rental car Nashua NH Scammers liars thiefs Nashua New Hampshire Questions Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Budget rental car Nashua NH Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 02 2017
Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Drove car in, Towed car out! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Brakes 4 Less Jacksonville Florida Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Polk Design Build Group, LLC Overpromised & Underdelivered: Unethical excessive billing, misleading self-advertising, and lack of communication on design phase & budget cause major distress in upset client Colleyville Texas Author: Southlake, Texas Architects & Designers: Polk Design Build Group, LLC Colleyville, Texas

Dec 24 2016
Dan's Alignment & Brakes Dan the owner, mis diagnosed where the noise was coming from. Dan admits this because the same noise was there , after they replaced the front wheel bearings-the noise was coming from the rear wheel bearings, which they never even checked because most of the time it is the front. Federal Heights Colorado Author: THORNTON, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Dan's Alignment & Brakes Federal Heights, Colorado

Dec 20 2016
High point universe Ripped off single mom on low budget for Christmas for her kids Internet Author: Big lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: High point universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Avis Budget Oakland Airport Avis Budget HORRIBLE: AVIS BUDGET at Oakland Airport RIPPED ME OFF. Oakland California
And your problem is? Author: Pasadena, California Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget Oakland Airport oakland, California

Dec 14 2016
*MON BUDGET SAVERS WC Money Budget Savers MN Fraudulently took money from my credit card Hopkins Minnesota
Author: clearwater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins , Minnesota

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
Auto Specialists of Florida Budget Equipmrnt Don't trust these guys Hollywood Florida Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Truck Dealers: Auto Specialists of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 15 2016
PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY FORCED TO PAY FOR NEW BRAKES ON VEHICLE WITH ONLY 24,000 MILES Parsippany New Jersey Author: GUTTENBERG, New Jersey Auto Dealers: PAUL MILLER LAND ROVER PARSIPPANY Parsippany, New Jersey

Nov 14 2016
Budget Mobile Lifeline phone budget mobile fail Bossier City Louisiana Author: Montague, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile, Budget PrePay, Inc. Bossier City, Louisiana

Nov 13 2016
Budget Truck Rental blocked me from returning truck, then charged me a late fee Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Cleveland, Tennessee

Nov 10 2016
Budget Mobile FRAUD Louisiana Nationwide Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
andy mohr budget plainfield Stay away plainfield Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana tempdir: andy mohr budget plainfield plainfield, Indiana

Oct 26 2016
Budget Van Lines and Big Boy Moving & Storage Dishonest, misleading, customer service ends at the time of booking Nationwide Author: Copiague, New York Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Nationwide