BUDGET RENTAL CAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget rental car
There may be more specific results for "budget rental car"
For more specific results for "budget rental car"
Showing 1-25 of 31,053 Found Reports For more specific results for "budget rental car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

Jun 28 2017
autoassurance,llc,car care air ,nationwide Nationwide Author: westmoreland, Alabama Auto Warranty: autoassurance,llc Nationwide

3, Report #1381943

Jun 28 2017
Best car buys denver Sold 2 junk cars in 2 years. Denver Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Best car buys denver Denver , Colorado

Jun 28 2017
Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Used Car Sales Sunnyvale California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Sunnyvale, California

Jun 28 2017
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS CAR WARRANTY CALLS 5X PER WEEK SOMETIMES MORE PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Laketown Speed and Sound Issac Mueller, John Mueller Laketown Speed and Sound ripped us off almost $65,000. in FJ refurbishment Draper Utah Author: Holladay, Utah Car Parts & Accessories: Laketown Speed and Sound Draper, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet Ain't Too Smart, Eh? Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dent Wizards (Frank and Mike) Dent Wizards Frank and Mike claimed to fix dent on my car Katy TX Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Summit Racing Equipment FALSE ADVERTISING; FALSE INFORMATION ON MANUFACTURER'S INVENTORY; FALSE PRICING Tallmadge OH Author: Nevada Car Parts & Accessories: Summit Racing Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Export Towing Export Enterprise, Pat Towing, United Road Tow Illegal tow, burned my car , CHAPTER 11 Bankruptcy and without appropriated Insurance coverage ! Medford Massachusetts
Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Auto Towing: Export Towing Medford, Massachusetts

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Vacasa Vrbo/vacasa Refused to issue vacation rental refund when entire area and roads to access the rental was closed due to forest fires Brianhead Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Agencies: Vacasa

Jun 26 2017
Smithaven chrysler jeep Predatory lending, high pressure sales tactics St james New York Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Smithaven chrysler jeep St james, New York

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
LOID Lewiston Orchards Irrigation District Utility meter rental fee water LEWISTON Idaho Author: LEWISTON, Idaho Utility Companies: LOID LEWISTON, Idaho

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Jean and Michael Make money on application fees never to help you find a rental Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Property Management: ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Leesburg, Florida