BUDGET TRANSMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget transmission
There may be more specific results for "budget transmission"
For more specific results for "budget transmission"
Showing 1-25 of 3,282 Found Reports For more specific results for "budget transmission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: Auto Mechanics: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California

Jul 17 2017
Budget Equipment Rental Neil Marcelluno SCAM ON EBAY Hollywood Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Rental Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Oscar's Transmission Services Oscar's transmission Services complete Auto Repair * unbeatable Prices Never once for 6 months touched my vehicle to repair it. He kept telling me to come back time after time that I came to him and still owes me half of the money I paid him to repair my vehicle. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Motor Vehicle: Oscar's Transmission Services Houston , Texas

Jul 13 2017
Budget brakes Not only do they rip off customers but they do drugs behind building Alabama Author: Oxr, Alabama Auto Inspection: Budget brakes Alabama

Jul 13 2017
Budget Van Lines of Las Vegas Movers Las Vegas Nevada Author: VERNON, Arizona Moving Companies: Budget Van Lunes of Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 12 2017
Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission Total Car Care - Ron Guitterez Substandard Workmanship San Antonio Texas Corrections for Dates Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission San Antonio, Texas

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
south west transmission theives bought trans for 830.00 got wrong trans my fault but but you like this my refund was 132.50 st louis Missouri Author: eau claire, Michigan Auto Parts: south west transmission st louis, Missouri

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Transmission Mike in Hemet Mike Mike took 600 of my money to rebuild a transmission. When it didnt operate right, and transmission fluid started leaking everywhere, i brought it back to him as he claimed he offered a warranty. He then tore it apart and put it in a box and refuses to refund my money, or provide me with an operable transmission per our agreement. hemet California Author: California Auto Mechanics: Mike in Hemet hemet, California

Jul 09 2017
mr transmission texas transmission repair Milex Scam Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: mr transmission Houston,

Jul 08 2017
Budget Equipment Ernie, is person I dealt with Bought Genie GS3268 Diesel lift, avertised as Diesel and when delivered was Gas engine, had machine shipped to west coast and very upset, now they ignore. Hollywood Florida Author: Long Beach, Washington Abusive Parents: Budget Equipment Hollywood , Florida

Jul 06 2017
AAMCO Transmission in Poughkeepsie, NY Poor Business Practices Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Poughkeepsie, New York

Jul 02 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Supposedly representing Bella Essence Eye Cream and Nuvajen anti-aging serum. They are trying to collect $197.72 for face cream I have already paid for. It has been so long since I purchased the product. I have not received any billing inquiries until now. I sudpect this is a fraud but am fearful that if it's not , this alleged debt may affect my outstanding credit. I am retired now and am on a tight budget and can't really afford to pay this debt of it is not legit. Sherman Oaks California Dar Waterfront & Associates Author: Santee, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 30 2017
General Motors Corporation, Krystal Dealership in Brooklyn NY, Manfredi Dealership Staten Island NY Defective product, Electric, and Transmission problem, Customer service is very bad Detroit, Brooklyn, Staten Island Michigan, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: General Motors Corporation Detroit, Michigan

Jun 30 2017
Mr. Transmission Owned and operated by Alan Polson. Scam Artist, bully, corrupt, illegal, multiple complaints. Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Marietta, Georgia

19, Report #1382078

Jun 29 2017
Quality Used Engines, SW Engines, Southwest Engines, Engine and Transmission World, Engine Shopper are professional rip-off artists. Bait and switch - promised a low mile engine, provided a junkyard core instead. Refuses to refund money. Cudahy WIsconsin
Author: Ottawa, Kansas Auto Parts: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Aamco transmission Ngs inc Con artist employer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Aamco Transmission Aamco Scammers premeditated ripoffs skeamers Jacksonville Arkansas
Author: Austin, Arkansas Auto Dealer Repairs: Aamco Transmission Jacksonville, Arkansas

Jun 15 2017
S&W transmission 6770 Chapman Rd, Lithonia, Georgia 30058 Sent wrong transmission and blame me I don't work in your shipping dept.these guys are CROOKS Lithonia Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Parts: S&W transmission Lithonia, Georgia

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 03 2017
Budget truck rentals Tried to kill me! National Nationwide
Author: Alexandria, Virginia Consumer Services: Budget truck rentals Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Avis/Budget Rent a Car TOTAL RIPOFF MENTALITY OF DOING BUSINESS !! WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Denver Colorado Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Avis/Budget Rent a Car Denver, Colorado