Your Search | budget well water systems

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
SPARKLETTS WATER Water delivery services Nationwide Nationwide Author: Houston, Alabama Bottled Water Delivery: SPARKLETTS WATER Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Many others and AVOID DANIEL JOUREZ liars, cheats , fraud, senior abusers does not say but speaks broken English Internet WELL THE IDIOT IS STILL DEMANDING Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
ScamFraudAlert ARCHIE GARGA RICHARDSON ScamFraudAlert is a FRAUD just liks its owner Archie Richardson Internet
Scamfraudalert.com, Archie Richardson scrapes/ copies content from Ripoff Report, then files False DMCA notices To Google. emails show Archie admits taking Ripoff Report content but does not want Google to know Well Archie, Google knows and so does everyone else. Author: Los Angeles, California Abusive Children: ScamFraudAlert Internet

Jun 26 2016
Nuvoh2o THIS WATER IS KILLING MY PLANTS Internet Author: Reedley, California Plumbing: Nuvoh2o Internet

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Horizon freight systems JR Tart Horizon West JR Tart has all the trucks he needs White settlement Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Trucking Companies: Horizon freight systems JR Tart White settlement , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Hawaii Health Systems Inc Renee Lai Extremely Unprofessional work place Honolulu Hawaii Author: La Jolla, California Work Place Bullies: Hawaii Health Systems Inc Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon a Real Estate Investment manager and leading Real Estate turnaround expert specializing in the acquisition, mitigation, management, liquidation of distressed real estate assets. Kevin Cannon dedicated to 100% client satisfaction guarantee.  Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management  implement proprietary systems and software combined with top rated legal and mitigation staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate assets. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Client Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% client satisfaction guarantee which lets clients feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and to sell the assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert and together with his staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists, over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Purecell eye therapy I ordered the free trial, paying postage only as largely printed on the web site Now they well not cancel & are sending me to a collection agency Sana Ana , CA Internet Author: Finley, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Jun 23 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ray Reynolds ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients in every effective way.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Rey Reynolds survived pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds and Associates made a serious commitment to a 100% customer huntinton Beach, California

Jun 22 2016
Horizon freight systems J.R. Tart White Settlement Texas Hotwire added by mistake to this one Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Trucking Companies: Horizon freight systems White Settlement , Texas

Jun 22 2016
1946 went from $90.00 to $430.00 COLUMBUS Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Utility Companies: department of water Internet

Jun 21 2016
Efficient Transportation Inc Right Touch Movers Quoted us $2800 and forced us to pay $7800. Stole from us as well as broken items. And there are at least 10 more people with the same problem. San Diego California Author: Melbourne , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Efficient Transportation Inc Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Mama T'z Guardian Angelz ,Terri-ann Tardif, Teresa Tardif A well known con artist using Military aid to support herself for years orlando Altamonte Springs Florida Author: saint cloud, Florida Non-Profit Charities: Mama Tz Guardian Angelz Florida

Jun 20 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds survived’ s executive team, employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and provide the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Rey Reynolds survived pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Try Research Author: Gary, Indiana Financial Services: Ray Reynolds Survived TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds Survived made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfactio Anaheim, California

Jun 20 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds Survived is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Rey Reynolds survived pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Bernardino, California Legal Process Services: Ray Reynolds Survived TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds Survived made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfactio Anaheim, California