Your Search | budget well water systems

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Mark Saenz Marcus This guy has stolen $26,000 from me to do a project that never was completed and never paid his contractors as well Woodlands Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Better Business Bureau: Mark Saenz Woodlands,

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Budget Suites Lewisville Bed bugs, shady employees,filthyproperty Lewisville Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Housing Rentals: Budget Suites Lewisville Lewisville, Texas

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 25 2016
oakmont water and sewer extremely high sewer bill Verona Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: oakmont water and sewer Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2016
Chicago Water and FIre Ripe off and scam elmhurst Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: Chicago Water and FIre elmhurst, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Oh look, a butthurt Scambucks worker! Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Power Sellers Center Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mean Well Meanwell USA Poor quality drivers that fail and company will not honor warrany Fremont Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Mean Well Internet

Aug 16 2016
Payless rent a car Budget Undue charge. GPS. Horrible customer service. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless rent a car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Budget Truck Rental DO NOT RENT FROM BUDGET Nationwide Author: waco, Texas Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide