BUDGET WELL WATER SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget well water systems
There may be more specific results for "budget well water systems"
For more specific results for "budget well water systems"
Showing 1-25 of 18,063 Found Reports For more specific results for "budget well water systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
flordia water analysis Rippoff Winter Haven Florida Author: north fort myers, Florida Sales People: flordia water analysis Winter Haven , Florida

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Melanie Hyer Keller Williams Realty Drastically Deduced My Home and Does Not Work Well With Clients. Miami Florida Author: Weston, Florida Real Estate Services: Melanie Hyer Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems Scam, rip off, lies Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Gaithersburg, Maryland

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 17 2017
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics This company is a huge scam. They don't state what the monthly requirement will be and then they charge you on the original order as well. They claim they can't take the product back but that is just a scam. Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

May 17 2017
AAA Well Service Deecye Bedell Scam-Sham Operation, Fraud-Liars Millsap Texas Author: Leander, Texas Maintenance Companies: AAA Well Service Millsap, Texas

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 15 2017
Philadelphia Revenue Water Department 2 People living in a row home being overcharged for water Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania City Governments: Philadelphia Revenue Water Department PA

May 15 2017
ALCOLOCK ALCOLOCK USA, ACS, ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURE SYSTEMS Ignition Interlock Scientifically Baseless. Non ethanol specific, this device throws common sense, science and justice to the wind. Innnocent Americans are going to jail as a result of the illogical implementation of a device that mistakes internal gases for drinking liquor. Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ALCOLOCK Nationwide

May 15 2017
Suez Water of NJ Failure to refund me my $100 credit at the end of April 2017! Hackensack New Jersey Author: New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of NJ Hackensack, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Eliza Anderson aka Rica The Discriminating Unprofessional Bully Gym Chatsworth California
I wish Energix well. Author: Canoga Park, California Alternative Health: Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Chatsworth , California

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 14 2017
Blue Dog RV I purchased a Travel Trailer a couple years back and had nothing but a bad experience with water leaks.  Postfalls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington RV Repair Centers: Blue Dog RV Idaho

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Catholic Health Systems, Inc. Catholic health systems, ripped me off. Eligible for free Patient Assistance Program and they inform me after paying over $1,000.00 Buffalo New York Author: Akron, New York Hospitals: Catholic Health Systems, Inc. Buffalo, New York

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 11 2017
Southwest Credit Systems Deceptive Report Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Southwest Credit Systems Nationwide

May 11 2017
Southwest Credit Systems Rip Off Carrollton Texas Author: Fresno, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Southwest Credit Systems TX

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
LDC Collection Systems For a parking ticket but in Oakland for 169.00 in 2014. The PO Box is from San Francisco but the payment should be made to L.A. ? I paid this ticket twice as they placed it on my DMV record as well. I called to complain but essentially they double dipp  Oakland California Author: Hercules, California Credit & Debt Services: LDC Collection Systems Oakland, California

May 10 2017
national credit systems collections atlantic Nationwide georgia Author: morrilton, Arkansas Senior Services: national credit systems Nationwide