Your Search | budget car rental

Aug 26 2016
Atlanta unique Auto Fraud Norcross Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Atlanta unique Auto Norcross, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Budget Suites Lewisville Bed bugs, shady employees,filthyproperty Lewisville Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Housing Rentals: Budget Suites Lewisville Lewisville, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
VRBO Vacation Rental By OwnerHomeAway False advertising and deception Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: VRBO Internet

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Balll's Automotive Sold me a lemon Indio California
Author: Indio, California Auto & Truck Rental: Balll's Automotive Indio, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
OTR Leasing Jeff Cullins, Sales Associate SCAM, FRAUD. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Camillus, New York Auto & Truck Rental: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Elite Motors WORST CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO MUNDELEIN Illinois Author: ROCKFORD, Illinois Auto Dealers: Elite Motors MUNDELEIN, Illinois

Aug 23 2016
Auto Berry many alias on ebay, watch out AUTO BERRY = SCAM = THIEFS california, uses different cities California Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Berry Internet

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Avis car rental You don't get what you paid for even though you have paid for proof. nationwide Nationwide Author: hamilton, New Jersey Car Rentals: Avis car rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Texas Car World Deal gone bad dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Car World dallas, Texas