Your Search | budget inn nevada iowa

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Exalted Fountains DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Florida Building Products: Exalted Fountains Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
the deal empire Charged account and never delivered product irvine Internet
Order received Author: Fallon, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: the deal empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Essential Nutra- supplment company sold deceptive marketing advertising escondido California Author: las vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Essential Nutra escondido, California

Nov 27 2016
ShopNFL.us.com Nflshop.com Bad Customer Service, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Unusual Rip-Off: ShopNFL.us.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
Radiant Skin Dr. Oz Internet Free trials of anti aging products with Dr. Oz videos Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Radiant Skin Internet

Nov 26 2016
SECRET EXTENSIONS Daisy Fuentes HAIR EXTENTIONS - TERRIBLE PRODUCT Van Nuys California Author: Henderson, Nevada Celebrities: SECRET EXTENSIONS Van Nuys, California

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
I recieved a call for what? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 25 2016
Auto Specialists of Florida Budget Equipmrnt Don't trust these guys Hollywood Florida Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Truck Dealers: Auto Specialists of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Nov 24 2016
Skin Essentials This is the biggest scam I have ever seen Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Skin Essentials Internet

Nov 23 2016
Hole in One International Reno Hole in One International ComplaintsHIO InternationalOdds on PromotionsHole in One International LawsuitsOdds on Promotions Lawsuits Hole in One International Reno Nevada
Odds on Promotions is there Other Name Author: Tampa, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno Reno, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Bank's GREED is Amazing!! Texas Typical Response Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Internet

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
UBER Mislead and Represent themselves as a company that you can make good money while driving for them Las Vegas Nevada
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER nationwide

Nov 23 2016
EcycleBest.com They quoted me $185 for my phone but gave me a gift card for $10. Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: EcycleBest.com Sparks, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Allegiant Airlines Denied boarding my dog on flight from Mesa Arizona to St Cloud Minnesota Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Airline Companies: Allegiant Airlines Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. Bottles 4 You Inferior and unusable plastic PET bottles and refused to refund or return. Lost THOUSANDS San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 22 2016
Triple 7 movers Fraudulent company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland , Oregon Moving Companies: Triple 7 movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
CenturyLink Returned equipment and they are refusing to refund me Nationwide Author: Vinton, Iowa Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide