BUDGET RENTAL CAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget rental car
There may be more specific results for "budget rental car"
For more specific results for "budget rental car"
Showing 26-50 of 30,904 Found Reports For more specific results for "budget rental car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
American Auto Shield Car Treaty Nationwide Author: Bradenton, Florida Auto Repair Service: American Auto Shield Nationwide

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
FederalAutoLoan.com Sells you info to car sales co Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: FederalAutoLoan.com Internet

May 15 2017
Fast-N-Fun fast n fun fast n fun rentals RZR RENTAL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE FAST-N-FUN Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Fast-N-Fun Gilbert , Arizona

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
North Palm Mitsubishi Lake park Mitsubishi Bad Car, Bad Faith, Bad Business Practices North Palm Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: North Palm Mitsubishi North Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY Christopher ADDLEY DANIEL MYERS DAMIEN SCRIVANO MATTHEW SCRIVANO TOWING RIP OFF DAMIEN SCRIVANO CACTUS TOWING CHRISTOPHER ADDLEY EXTORTION BROWNS PLAINS QUEENSLAND Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY BROWNS PLAINS,

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana