Your Search | budget rental car

Oct 19 2016
Intoxalock I want this product removed from my vehicle but I can't seem to get across to anyone Nationwide Author: Wantagh, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Cristian Sariego Chris Sariego Landlord Rental Scam in the Cayman Islands Nassau, Bahamas Internet Author: Internet Landlords: Cristian Sariego Internet

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 19 2016
Budget Truck Rental BEWARE OF INSURANCE FRAUD!! Nationwide Author: Springdale, Arkansas Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Miseading, Unprofessional, Fraudulent Norman Oklahoma Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Car Financing: Big Red Sports & Imports of Norman Norman, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Aarons Lease to own Illegally calling personal references and invasion of privacy selinsgrove Pennsylvania Author: Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Aarons Lease to own selinsgrove,

Oct 18 2016
Intoxalock WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
ole ben franklin motors took my money for a piece of s*** car oak ridge Tennesee Author: lafollette, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 17 2016
Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - Mike Madari WATCH THESE CROOKS LIKE A HAWK Surrey British Columbia Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Repair Service: Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - MikeMadari Surrey, British Columbia

Oct 17 2016
Automotive Training Centre , Toronto , Misrepresentation, ripoff, theives Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Washes: Automotive Training Centre ( Toronto ) Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Author: Tavares, Florida Auto Dealers: LOUIE'S AUTO SALES OCALA, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Chris Yent DBA Living in the Past Chris Yent does business as an antique dealer, classic car dealer, and auto transporter. He takes money but does not deliver as promised. Sarasota Florida Author: Anonymous, Other Consumer Services: Chris Yent Florida

Oct 15 2016
Chuck's Auto Sales Chuck's Auto sales of Perry Used car dealer crooks taking advantage of a disabled man! Perry Florida Author: Perry , Florida Auto Dealers: Chuck's Auto Sales Perry, Florida

Oct 15 2016