Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: budget rental car
There may be more reports for "budget rental car"
For more results perform a general search for "budget rental car"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
800Loanmart lacoste Encino California Imagine That Author: san jose, California Car Financing: 800Loanmart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
North Stanly Automotive LLC Fraud and Rude richfield North Carolina Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North Stanly Automotive LLC richfield, North Carolina

Feb 15 2017
Hobby Discount Internet Author: Northridge, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hobby Discount Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sage Stream LLC Giving Fake Credit Scores to increase interest of car payment San Diego California Author: Sagle, Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Sage Stream LLC San Diego, California

Feb 14 2017
Radar Busters Sent me the wrong second car kit morristown Arizona
Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Audio Electronics: Radar Busters morristown, Arizona

Feb 14 2017
ROCKET CAR WASH ROCKET CAR WASH PUT DEEP SCRATCHES IN MY TRUCK HOOD AND FENDER AGREED TO PAY TO FIX THEN TOLD ME I WAS SOL BOISE Idaho Author: BOISE, Idaho Car Washes: ROCKET CAR WASH BOISE, Idaho

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 13 2017
Big Apple Collectibles Never shipped order, lousy customer service New York Internet Author: Bellevue , Nebraska Racing Car Dealers: Big Apple Collectibles Internet

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Tom Rousch Mazda Sold a Lemon Car and Dealership will Not Rectify or provide a solution. Westfield Indiana Warranty Author: Westfield, Indiana Auto Dealers: Tom Rousch Mazda Westfield, Indiana

Feb 12 2017
Car Nation BAD/DISHONEST FINANCING - STATED TO ME, I WAS FINANCING THE CAR AND IT WAS A LEASE Middletown Connecticut Why Did You NOT Know? Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Car Nation Middletown, Connecticut

Feb 12 2017
Bath and body works Samelongview Car air vent fresheners leaked and ruined dash on car Longview Texas Author: Carthage, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Bath and body works Longview, Texas

Feb 12 2017
Austell stokes. Test drive unlimited Skeeter Stole a car Cinti Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Auto Rentals: Austell stokes. Test drive unlimited Cinti, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
AC Auto Pay AC AutoPay rip off Denver colorado. Nationwide Author: bradenton, Florida Car Financing: AC Auto Pay Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein GB Auto Parts, LLC in Jacksonville Floida, Gregory Bernstein Absolute crook sold me a junk used part for my car! JACKSONVILLE Florida
Author: Palm Beach 33480, Florida Auto Parts: Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein JACKSONVILLE,

Feb 11 2017
Pep Boys Replaced struts on my car when it was the bushings that needed replacement. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
BEEPI ONLINE CAR DEALER IS REALWORD FRAUD LOS ALTOS Internet Author: SF, California Auto Dealers: BEEPI Internet

Feb 11 2017
Import Export Concierge Service aka Gerald M. Moore This company took a down payment from me and never purchased the car but refused to give my money back. Irmo South Carolina Author: Columbia , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Import Export Concierge Service Irmo, South Carolina

Feb 10 2017
Geico L.M. Insurance adjuster L.M. took my version of a car accident and twisted to get the driver who almost ran me over off the hook so geico won't have to pay me. Saint Louis Missouri Pedestrian Author: St. Louis, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Geico Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Derrick Armstrong Dee, D, Smoke Car Dealer - FAKE - POSER Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: NA, California Auto Rentals: Derrick Armstrong Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Pic and pay auto Jesse Green is the owner of dealership Used car dealership commits auto fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Pic and pay auto Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport--Hertz Global Holdings Hertz, Gateway to Hell Arlington Virginia Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport Arlington, Virginia

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio