Your Search | budget savers

Nov 17 2015
whynotleaseit I was ripped off by why not lease it thru sears. Even tho I paid off lease agreement they continued to take payments from my bank I was charged over 335.00 for origanal lease agreement. I was told by Bank of America that I wasnt the only one. I had to change my account to stop them from changing my account. Im a vet and on a tight budget and cant afford to pay that extra money. Its a shame that the company is taking advantage of so many people out there when things are so tough. Shame on them and all there corporate big wigs. New Hampshire Author: andover, Connecticut Loans: whynotleaseit New Hampshire

Nov 16 2015
Avis Car Rental Budget, Avis AVIS perpetrating fraud on their customers by not tracking their vehicles and charging for extra days when their own loss prevention confirmed the car was IN FACT in their possession Santa Ana California So what is the rest of the story... Author: Irvine, California Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Car Rental Santa Ana, California

Oct 24 2015
Winity.io VPS hosting Scam Pathetic Support Budget Windows VPS Services Thieves Scammers, Rip Off, Internet Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Winity.io VPS hosting Scam Pathetic Support Budget Windows VPS Services Thieves Internet

29, Report #1261915

Oct 17 2015
Budget Truck rentals Contact by ccorporate for a great deal and free packing blankets for my drive from virginia to arizona. Car Carrier was already installed to budget truck, maintance man had to use WD40 to get the cains to work properly and could not get the hitch to disengage. once i reached West Virginia, car carrier was not driving correctly, further investigation found that the break had been engage the enire time although the handle was in the disengage posistion. Break pimion is so rusted and neglected that it actually prevented to car carrier from turning with the truck its self and the wheels on the carrier were not turning the entire trip to west virginia. I called customer service that sunday, they sent out road side assistance, he did not even come to the door he took a picutre and claimed that the driver is at fault. after phone calls and phone calls i finally got a tow truck to pick up the carrier that budget had rented to me. come monday afternoon budget had no idea where the carrier had been delievered and they will call me back. after 2-3 hours they called me back and said the hitch broke do to the driver backing up and i will have to pay an additional 300 for a new carrier. thats what i did, as a disabled vet all i wanted was to go home.the desk clerk at the next budget place said it was policy that budget does not hook up the car carriers because of law issues, yet the first time it had already been attached? i was scheduled to return my truck i rented by tuesday but becuse of the fall back i couldnt leave til monay night. i did not return the truck until sunday the 10th. in which i was told that my account would be left open until the dispute was resolved. i called the manager that monday and she said she would return my call with some results. never called me back but i now have a trasaction on my bank statement for budget for the amount of 480.00, my account is now negative. budget had charged me for the late days plus every mile i drove after tuesday, which is my entire trip from VA to AZ. i never recieved my packing pads they told me i would get and the truck was a mess when i got it. i have pictures, eye witnesses professinals that have and have not seen the damage and it is clear that i did not break the hitch yet budget will not return my phone calls. glendale Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck rentals Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Budget/Avis Car rental agent uses deceptive wording to extort extra fees Springfield Ilinoise Nationwide Insults are not necessary Author: Bellville, Texas Airports: Budget/Avis Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Zahns Budget Auto Ripped me off for $700 in June 2007 Wausau Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Zahns Budget Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Sep 23 2015
budgetmonkey sealcoating Victor zambuto Charles zambuto Marie zambuto RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENTBEWARE BEWARE BEWARE RIPOFFS!!! ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania Internet Budget Monkey here to set the record straight Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: budgetmonkey sealcoating Internet

Sep 22 2015
Budget Car Rental/ Avis-104 E Long St., Columbus Ohio Elizabeth-Owner / Manager Rude, Deceptive and unauthorized charges Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental/ Avis-104 E Long St., Columbus Ohio Columbus, Ohio

Aug 26 2015
Budget Truck Rental Avis Life-threatening, insensitive, customer service/roadside assistance is a joke. Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Moving Companies: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Budget Suites of America Deny services, discriminate, bad customer service, judged, rude, did not follow policy Phoenix Arizona Welcome to the Real World Author: phoenix, Arizona Property Management: Budget Suites of America Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 21 2015
Budget Mobile Budget LifelineBudget Mobile Lifeline Scamming government for providing phone service Bossier City Louisiana Switch to LIFE WIRELESS Author: Stockton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 17 2015
AA Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AA Auto Protection 100% money back guarantee, giving customers an added layer of confidence. AA Auto Protection Vehicle Service Contract broker committed to helping customers secure the highest level of coverage within their budget. AA Auto Protection established 2003, one of the few companies to have dealt directly with consumers online for more than a decade. Knowledgeable friendly - only a phone call away to assist with any questions or concerns.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. AA Auto Protection vehicle service contract broker dedicated to providing extended contracts directly to consumers. AA Auto Protection allows the consumer the freedom to purchase a warranty at any time. AA Auto Protection receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 16 2015
WC MON BUDGET SAVERS STOLE MONEY FROM US! Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: WC MON BUDGET SAVERS Internet

Aug 03 2015
Home Savers Insurance Marketing Avetis Avetikian alias Avi Glendale, CA 91202 Bad Check fraud Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Notary: Home Savers Insurance Marketing Glendale, California

Aug 03 2015
budget Shawn I went. to budget mobile store on University in San Diego California where I was told that I need to give my qualifying information to them once I gave my information to the clerk she she began without asking me downloading my information to her phone I asked her what was she doing she said she needed to send my information to her boss because she didn't know if she could collect that certain information after waiting a while I was told what's going on the clerk told me I should leave and come back tomorrow because they will not be able to help me today San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Liars: budget San Diego, California

Aug 02 2015
Budget Movers NY Budget Movers previous employee North bergen New Jersey Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: Budget Movers North bergen, New Jersey

Aug 01 2015
Budget movers inc I utilized their services for a simple local move from one apartment to another on 7/25/15. The move consisted of a sofa bed, queen bed and about 25 plastic bins. The crew of 3 did not take basic precautions to remove the footings or cover the sofa. They were unable to lift the sofa over one of the landings. Two small delivery men delivered the couch safely in June. Needles to say the upholstery is damaged. The frame is bent, parts of the footings are missing and paint streaks were all over the sofa. The head of the crew made excuses and kept referring to the contract which he interprets to mean the company is permitted to damage your belongings. Baltimore, Maryland Internet We Have Done Everything Possible to Please This Customer Author: Baltimore, Maryland Moving Companies: Budget movers inc Internet

Jul 25 2015
 budget brakes caused severe damge to my front suspension. i got an alignment done about a year ago. i went to a mechanic to have my car looked at after it was vibrating when i got up to 50 mph then smooth back out at 55 60. the mechanic told me a few things but pointed out i need tire rod boots because the ones i had were twisted and tore. well i went to budget brakes who had done the alignment and showed them what i had been shown. the budgetbrake rep took my car in for a look and confirmed they had not released the clamps when they done the alignment which resulted in the twisted boots. long story short they agreed to replace the boots but they had to ordered. i said ok and left to pick my family up. we were going to nashville when my car started vibrating worse even when i got over 50. shocked and scared i took my car back to my mechanic and what he showed me was UNACCEPTABLE. i feel like budgetbrakes ripped me off and tore up my car. Murfreesboro Tennessee
two thumbs up Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Budget Brakes Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Jul 22 2015
Budget Van Lines DO NOT SIGN UP WITH BUDGET VAN LINES. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND DELAY YOUR MOVE!!! OR WORSE. Las Vegas Nevada Author: DelRay Beach, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2015
Budget Dumpster dumpster, orlando, florida, business, rip off orlando florida Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Budget Dumpster clevland, Ohio

Jul 05 2015
Budget Rent A Car Budget Redefines industry standards and then tells me to take it or leave it. Parsippany New Jersey Budget responds due to customer survey Author: Cedar Park, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
Budget Dumpster LLC Budget Dumpster is really Ripoff Dumpster Westlake Ohio Author: Morristown, New Jersey Rental Supplies: Budget Dumpster LLC Westlake, Ohio

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Budget Car Rental aka : Avis During a flood or disaster Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rental Nationwide