Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

budget rental

Showing 1-25 of 6,484 Found Reports For more specific results for "budget rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Napa Valley Remodel John Lowe John Lowe offered to remodel a recently purchased property at a set labor rate and I told him my budget of which he'd said we could do it for... After the agreed upon terms and the handshake John demoed the place and then work started well.. another week he took a cruise with his wife for ten days and everything went to S*** and he bled the job, me, and then abandoned the project threatening to file a lien, etc.. after overcharging and defrauding me for weeks! He didn't pull permits either! He sold himself as a licensed contractor and honorable former Marine... napa California Author: St Helena, California Building Services: Napa Valley Remodel napa,

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
We finance auto sales Professional scam artists Montgomery Alabama Author: Hope hull, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: We finance auto sales Montgomery , Alabama

Feb 22 2017
JP recovery west mufflin Pa Pittsburgh pa Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: JP recovery west mufflin Pa PA

Feb 21 2017
Drivetime Averex Refuses to cover Warranty on Catalytic Converter Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Averex Aurora , Colorado

Feb 21 2017
Economy Rental Car - Costa Rica Insurance Rip Off Author: SLEEPY HOLLOW, Illinois Auto Rentals: Economy Rental Car - Costa Rica

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Your Point Is? Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
thrifty car rental beware philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: coudersport, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: thrifty car rental philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com(407) 462-3955 Fake - Not real company, partner, investor... Wasted months of time, hours & hours on phone.. Beware! Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
North Stanly Automotive LLC Fraud and Rude richfield North Carolina Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North Stanly Automotive LLC richfield, North Carolina

Feb 15 2017
Hobby Discount Internet Author: Northridge, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hobby Discount Internet

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport--Hertz Global Holdings Hertz, Gateway to Hell Arlington Virginia Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport Arlington, Virginia

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
Residential remedies fort mcmurray 3% reality Fort management ltd S****y realty/ rental management company Fort mcmurray Alberta Author: Fort mcmuray, Alberta Realtors: Residential remedies fort mcmurray Fort mcnurray, Alberta

Feb 09 2017
A N auto sales inc Tow my vehicle and tore up the front and my gate in my yard Corsicana Texas Author: Corsicana, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: A N auto sales inc Corsicana , Texas

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Falsely accused of car damage Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Enterprise Cares Author: Channahon , Illinois Car Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Marvin Eugene adams Ran off Utica Ny Author: Utica, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Marvin Eugene adams Nationwide