Your Search | buff daddy movers

Jul 22 2014
Xtreme Movers Deceptive / Fraudulent Serviced Passaic New Jersey Author: Beaverton, Oregon Moving Companies: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Jul 21 2014
Go Daddy Stealing Domains Internet Author: House springs , Missouri Media: Go Daddy Internet

Jul 16 2014
Colonial Vanlines Relocation Division Movers, Moving Brokers, Moving Company Margate Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Moving Companies: Colonial Vanlines Relocation Division Margate, Florida

4, Report #1162086

Jul 15 2014
Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers DONT USE THESE MOVERS - FRAUD SCAM!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!! MIAMI Nationwide Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
American Discount Movers Egregious, decpetive, and unprofessional service is what we experienced by this highly misrepresented company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: American Discount Movers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 11 2014
5 Star Auto Movers LLC SCAM! Took a deposit for transport and never showed up. Brandon never returned email or phone calls! Davie Florida Author: West Milford, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: 5 Star Auto Movers LLC Davie, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
MyMovingReview.com MARTIN PANAYOTOV, STOIL ANDREEV, XPRESS MOVERS, LLC,ADVANCED INTERACTIVE, LLC, and WORLD MEDIA GROUP, LLC, MyMovingReview is a misleading and less than truthful consumer review agency. Companies that pay for advertisement are unaware of the website alleged practices.. Internet
Author: Plantation, Florida Consumer Services: MyMovingReview.com Internet

Jul 04 2014
Go Daddy Go Daddy Rip Off on Auto Renewal Will Not Credit Scottsdale Arizona Author: College Station, Texas Websites: Go Daddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 03 2014
Mighty Movers Deceived and Dissatisfied with Mighty Movers Plano texas Plano Texas Author: Providence Village, Texas Moving Companies: Mighty Movers Plano, Texas

Jul 03 2014
Aadvantage North American Vanlines North American Van Lines, Sirva, Pensacola North American Movers, Destin North American, Northwest Florida North American, Allied Vanlines, Joan E. Ryan, Michael P. Fergus, Gregory S. Maiers, Bob Rosing, Ed Plant, David McDaniel, Veronica Mills, Samantha $14,000 North American Vanlines Ripoff, Breach of Contract, Missing Shipments, Damaged Items Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Destin, Florida Moving Companies: Aadvantage North American Vanlines Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jul 02 2014
Uptown Movers Uptown Movers are Unprofessional, Untrustworthy and Lacks Appropriate Customer Service Carrollton Texas Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Moving Companies: Uptown Movers Carrollton, Texas

Jul 02 2014
chris johnson smackdaddy I was scammed by this person calling themselves a smack daddy. I was scammed out of 3200.00 because I was told that they owned a beauty salon in orange park fl, tampa fl, and tallahasse fl. When I trusted their word that their bank account was frozen and they could not get funds for a few days because they changed banks I believed him. I then in return loaned the money not knowing this person is a fraud and a fake bum. People beware Dont trust anything he says Everything is a lie and he will swindle you out of your hard earned money. tallahasse florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Liars: chris johnson Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Verlys Pro Moving Labor Movers Stole Hundreds from me and Scammed me Marseilles Illinois Author: St Charles, Illinois Moving Companies: Verlys Pro Moving Labor Marseilles, Illinois

Jun 27 2014
All Services Movers SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! Tacoma Washington Author: Oregon Moving Companies: All Services Movers Washington

Jun 26 2014
All Services Movers FRAUD and SCAM Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Moving Companies: All Services Movers Tacoma, Washington

Jun 26 2014
New Horizon Movers Scam Movers Doylestown Nationwide Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: New Horizon Movers Nationwide

Movers R Us LLCMovers are us Beware, Scammers. Clinton Twp. Michigan
Author: Clinton Twp. , Michigan Moving Companies: Movers R Us Clinton Twp. , Michigan

Jun 25 2014
GoDaddy Go Daddy Godaddy just scammed me by cancelling a domain name that was set for auto renew. Internet Author: Miami, Alabama On-Line Business: GoDaddy Internet

Jun 25 2014
pack it movers scam alert katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: pack it movers katy, Texas

Jun 24 2014
All Services Movers Inc. All Services Movers Dishonest, poor service and untrustworthy Houston Texas Author: Culver City, California Moving Companies: All Services Movers Inc. Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2014
Precision Mini Storage and Moving Precision Movers Inc WORST MOVE EVER!!! TERRIBLE!!! DISHONEST!1! Bronx New York
Author: Boulder, Colorado Moving Companies: Precision Mini Storage and Moving Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2014
All Services Movers the Dishonest, Fraudulent Moving Company in Houston Texas Author: Manteca, California Moving Companies: All Services Movers Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
executive moving and storage 3658 west alibaba lane las vegas, nv. 89118 suite105 west coast movers Executive movers aren't professional. They were late 2 days (we had to sleep on the floor) They broke my washing machine, a fan, a glass shelf and they forgot to deliver my boxspring and a tabletop. I had to pay additional $700 (which was a surprise) because they couldn't enter to my street with the 18 wheelers. I think they should tell you on front if that is the case. Each time I talked to a different agent there. They promise you everything but they don't deliver. (make sure you put things in writing) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: executive moving and storage3658 west alibaba lane suite105 Las Vegas , Nevada