Your Search | buisness max,pass port to fun vista print

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

2, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty and Truth Rip Off, Products stinks, and they try to make a fool of you. Pacoima, California Author: Santa Cruz, California Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, , California

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

7, Report #1342094

Dec 08 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Pressure tactics to get unsuspecting person to commit to their offer. Cancun Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

8, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

9, Report #1342070

Dec 08 2016
Blitt & Gaines PC Blitt & Gaines overcharging for a Judgment Wheeling Illinois Thieves? How Interesting! Author: Canton, Illinois Collection Agency's: Blitt & Gaines PC Wheeling, Illinois

10, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

11, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

12, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

13, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

14, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

15, Report #1342047

Dec 08 2016
xfinity-comcast i feel i'm being ripped off due to being charged for a telephone service i dont have or need and an internet speed i'm not getting ever! Nationwide Bundled Services Author: warrenton, Virginia Internet Services: xfinity Nationwide

16, Report #1342046

Dec 08 2016
ANACS ANACS warning if you are sending coins to ANACS centennial Colorado Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Questionable Activities: ANACS centennial, Colorado

17, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

18, Report #1342038

Dec 08 2016
lj shopping.net ordered 2 perfume sets for $72.98, in Oct.,charged to Visa, never received Internet Author: WEST PALM BCH, Florida Fragrance Materials: lj shopping.net Internet

19, Report #1342032

Dec 07 2016
SoCal Mover's and Lease, SoCal Credit Repair and Lease, Sandra Gonzales Very deceptive - eager to take your money, but little to nothing in return. Ontario California
Author: Southern , California Property Management: SoCal Mover's and Lease Ontario, California

20, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

21, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Account info Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

22, Report #1342018

Dec 07 2016
Amazon ALERT and WARNING: Amazon will not refund FRAUD... Even to longtime customers Seattle Internet Fraud... Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

23, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

24, Report #1342005

Dec 07 2016
ICTS , Jerry Ronald Conner Jerry Conner, Nurul Halim Tried to be a romantic lover , nothing but a scammer Nationwide
Author: Abingdon, Virginia Adult Web Site: ICTS , Jerry Ronald Conner Nationwide

25, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas