Your Search | buisness max,pass port to fun vista print

Aug 29 2016
Protectionspecialties.com Does not ship items and does not respond to email. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio E-trade: Protectionspecialties.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

3, Report #1200285

Aug 29 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH (((REDACTED))) IN (((REDACTED))), EAU CLAIRE WISCONSIN Author: CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wisconsin Insurance Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SCAM ARTIST CON MAN!!! BEWARE!!!! Corona Del Mar California Notice of Lawsuit and Subpoena Author: Newport Beach, California Builders & Contractors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Aug 29 2016
EZ Pool Products, Inc. ReallyEZPools.com, Therapypools4less.com,thermapools.com, ezpools4less.com, 4ezpools.com, baptez.com, ezlappools.co Lied to / deceptive business practice Laguna Niguel CA Author: California Pools & Saunas: EZ Pool Porducts, Inc. Internet

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Atlas services Rude will do anything not to do follow up repairs Boynton beach Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Consumer Services: Atlas services Boynton beach, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Kaufman Trailers North Carolina Sold a Trailer that had problems, refuses to resolve them Lexington North Carolina
Author: Montrose, California Auto Towing: Kaufman Trailers North Carolina Lexington, North Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Harvard RISK management Legal shield Harvard RISK management CAUSES YOU TO RISK YOUR LIFE AND LIVELYHOOD Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Harvard RISK management Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Fluent Home LLC Sales rep apparently LIED every time he opened his mouth !! Maryville Georgia Author: Maryville, Tennessee Door to Door Sales: Fluent Home LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 29 2016
primal health wont respond to my question of when they will refund money paid for an item that was cancelled texas texas Author: perth, Alabama Home HealthCare: primal health Internet

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 29 2016
FreeScoreClick I was assured that a charge would be refunded back to my bank account. Instead they charged me again and claimed they couldn't see the charges. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: FreeScoreClick Internet

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet