Your Search | bumper to bumper auto service

Jan 23 2017
Consumer Priority Service, CPS Warranty Service SCAM, WARRANTY IS WORTHLESS, BE READY TO BE RUN IN CIRLCES Brooklyn New York Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Warranty Companies: Consumer Priority Service Brooklyn , New York

Jan 23 2017
Emisons farm equipment bought a new part for $244. they mailed wrong part to me said that is my problem no refund common practice for them Smithville Arkansas Author: Viola, Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Emisons farm equipment Smithville , Arkansas

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
House of Cars Unprofessional, pushy, scammers, fraud Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Calgary, Alberta

Jan 23 2017
BMG Auto Group BMG Auto Group Is Running A Scam: Buyer Beware Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: BMG Auto Group Arlington, Texas

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
Intuitive Readings Carolyn Ferris Attempted to recuit me into business making unsound claims Aurora Missouri Author: Aurora, Missouri Religious Groups: Intuitive Readings Aurora, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
instant tax service on mack road they lied and got me adudited sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Income Tax Service: instant tax service on mack road sacramento, California

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Lius Albert Cifuentes. Juan AKA John garcia, Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Capitol Professional, Capitol Professional Commercial Cleaning, Capitol Professional Residential Cleaners Capitol Professional Cleaning Service? More like Capitol Criminal Cleaning Service Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Cleaning Services: Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Houston, Texas

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
First nails Refuse to give refund on nails that only lasted 3 days Mentor Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Nail Salons: First nails Mentor , Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Custom Design Build Studio, LLC RIPPED US OFF-EXCUSES-DELAYS-LIES-PHONE NUMBER NO LONGER IN SERVICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
2A4Life 2A4life@vps.realbuzzinteractive.com Incorrect size and failed to respond to calls or emails Internet
Author: Winter Park, Florida Guns & Ranges: 2A4Life Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wolfkeeper University Toriano Sanzone CON ARTIST ABUSES, INJURES AND STARVES DOGS TO TRAIN THEM Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: Wolfkeeper University Chicago, Illinois