Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bupa dental centre

Showing 1-25 of 4,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "bupa dental centre"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Lisa Bennett DDS Shocked and dismayed over lack of care Brighton Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Dental Services: Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Brighton, Colorado

2, Report #1361931

Mar 15 2017
Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Alex Buznikov, DDS I had 3 bridges done by him. Had all 3 redone. Work really shabby Lancaster California Author: Palmdale, California Dental Services: Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Lancaster, California

3, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
Dr. Kevin Sands DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Kevin Sands 100% dedicated to total patient satisfaction, “the Rolls Royce of cosmetic dentistry” Dr. Kevin Sands’ dedicated to excellence in quality of services. Dr. Sands understands that the patient's individual needs are top priority in every situation. No matter the treatment or procedure Dr. Sands will explore all cosmetic dentistry options.*UPDATE: Dr. Kevin Sands pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Dr. Sands is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Dr. Kevin B. Sands TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic Dentistry specializing Porcelain Veneers, Whitening Dentistry, Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Bonding, Invisalign® Dr. Kevin Sands VIP services, treatment where patient comfort level is critically important. Highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance patient experience. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Aspen Dental Mis leading financial arrangements South Lebanon Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Aspen Dental OH

Mar 14 2017
Aspen Dental Fraudulent, unethical, unnecessary procedure, did not receive product I paid for. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Dental Services: Aspen Dental Warwick, Rhode Island

Mar 14 2017
BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Have trial order 9 month ago June 2016. I can't get them to cancel keep sending back.BANK Keep Charging HENDERSON and or LOUISVILLE Internet Author: Slacks Creek, Alabama Dental Services: BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Lee Family dentistry , Dr. Kyu Lee Root canal horror story Mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville , Virginia Dental Services: Lee Family dentistry Mechanicsville , Virginia

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada

Mar 12 2017
Western Dental San Marcos Sent letter from collections before work began and had been canceled. Had given implied gift of electric toothbrush and now are charging me $145.00 not allowing refund. San Marcos California I have a suggestion Author: carlsbad, California Dental Services: Western Dental San Marcos, California

Mar 10 2017
Mangrove Bay Dentistry Mangrove Bay, Toan Tran, Mangrove Bay Dentistry, Mangrove Bay Dentist Mangrove Bay Dentistry Poked my gums hard created pain in jaw then got mad when told about it Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Mangrove Bay Dentistry Tampa, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Castle Dental Hixson, TN Tried to sell me $1,800 worth of procedures and would not do a cleaning unless I agreed to extra chgs. Hixson Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: Castle Dental Hixson, TN Hixson, Tennessee

Mar 06 2017
Liptak Dental Services HIPPA Violations, Not Backing Up HIPPA Data, Fraud On Invoicing, Overcharging, None Approved Charges, Equipment Never Received Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Service & Repair: Liptak Dental Services Carlsbad, California

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

16, Report #1220139

Mar 02 2017
Local Search For Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Steven Glickman, Steven Glickman, Steve Glickman, Steve Glickman DDS, Steve Glickman Dentist, Steve Glickman Boca Raton Dentist Dr. Steven Glickman Put Veneers in That Start Falling out in 2 Weeks - Rip Off Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Steven Glickman Boca Raton , Florida

Feb 28 2017
Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide dr raymond noeltimothy stewart they took money from lots of people from valdosta ga and they never issued stock certificate or and paper work to us they are nothing but fraud and cheat timothy stewart called few years ago and he says he need more money but we refused to give him he says he will go public in few days he just lie valdosta ga and orlando florida Nationwide Author: valdosta, Georgia Liars: Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet