Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bupa dental centre
There may be more reports for "bupa dental centre"
For more results perform a general search for "bupa dental centre"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 18 2017
Doctor Amber Weibe Smileology Stay Away from this Predatory, Agressive, Overcharging Dentist Santa Rosa Beach Florida Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Dental Services: Doctor Amber Weibe Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Social Dental or Banyan Social Dental Banyan Harrassment, Liars, CON-ARTIST, unethical, NOT WORTH THE MONEY Orem, Utah Nationwide Author: Orem, Utah Dental Services: Social Dental or Banyan Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 12 2017
cigna dental cigna giving false information before sign up! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: conway, Arkansas Health Insurance: cigna dental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 04 2017
Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Jan 31 2017
KENDRICK ORTHODONTICS DR.KENDRICK, DMD MEDICAL MALPRACTICE- TMJD (TEMPORO-MANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDER) Kissimmee Florida Author: Alabama Dental Services: KENDRICK ORTHODONTICS Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 23 2017
Forward dental Screw up my root canal Racine Nationwide
Author: Racine , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Forward dental Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Dr Dino's Dental Oasis Dean Nicholas Stole $6400 Worth of Carpet and Labor. Stay Away! Lombard Illinois
Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Small Business Services: Dr Dino's Dental Oasis Lombard, Illinois

Jan 21 2017
Dr. Arvind Jain, DMD *DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL DOES NOT PAY HIS BILLS AND LIES SCAM ARTIST* Salisbury Maryland Author: Holbrook, New York Dental Services: DR. ARVIND JAIN DMD MARLYAND FAMILY DENTAL Salisbury, Maryland

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Buy Fast Like Facebook Likes Texas Internet This is Not a Report Author: Dhaka, Alabama Dental Services: Buy Fast Like Internet

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 12 2017
Angel Dental Care complete disreguard to what they agreed to do in advance Garfield Heights Ohio Author: Garfield Hgts, Ohio Dental Services: Angel Dental Care Garfield Heights, Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Dental Today of Onehunga Auckland Defrauded, Defective, Disengenuous, Dental today Auckland Internet Author: portland, Maine Dental Services: Dental Today Auckland,

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,