BURGER KING STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: burger king store
There may be more specific results for "burger king store "
For more specific results for "burger king store "
Showing 1-25 of 28,675 Found Reports For more specific results for "burger king store "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 20 2017
Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Bait and switch. Supposedly sent package then asks for another $200 for a stamp needed Baltimore Maryland
Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Internet Fraud: Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC White Light Book Store & Crystals manager@marketingopt.review Gamma Recruiting Work From Home Job Offer Scam London, Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Double Front Cafe Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon, Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store ZERO ethics, stole everything he owns, liar, cheat, thief Missoula Montana Author: auburndale, Florida Restaurants: Double Front Cafe Missoula, Montana

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 11 2017
Good Feet Store Total Rip Off Colonie New York Author: Windham, New York Alternative Health: Good Feet Store Colonie, New York

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

23, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: French Lick, Indiana Consignment Stores: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Nightwire consulting Rod Kitchens Rod hired me to install new equipment at an Apple store and will not pay for the labor. Is anyone else in the same situation? Marietta Georgia Author: spokane, Washington Small Business Services: Nightwire consulting Marietta, Georgia