Your Search | burger joint chicago

Oct 09 2016
Lab42 Jonathan Pirc. Survey Scams Chicago IL Author: Randleman, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: $$ REWARDS Offered: Lab42 Internet

Oct 09 2016
aarons chicago Tried to over charge on cell phones Chicago Illinois aarons pricing of cell phones Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aarons chicago Chcago, Illinois

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 07 2016
PayPal Credit Geoppetto Robinson Paypal Credit Account Chicago Heights Illinois Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Credit Nationwide
30, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Oct 05 2016
Exact Data FALSE DATA SCAM COMPANY CHICAGO ILLINOIS Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Exact Data Internet

Oct 04 2016
big city bride big city bride, big city events, big city brides, susan cordogan Big City Bride and Susan Cordogan stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: big city bride chicago, Illinois

Oct 03 2016
Samsung USA Samsung won't exchange my exploding Galaxy Note 7 Nationwide You are out of luck Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung USA

Oct 02 2016
Coldwell Associates; Joseph Soto, Andy Ferrell Want to buy your timeshare scam Chicago Illinois Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Coldwell Associates Chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2016
Lee Martin Velvet Rope Catering Lee Martin Fraudulent Event Promoter South Holland Nationwide
Defrauded by Lee Martin of Richton Park Author: Chicago, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Lee Martin Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
boost mobile they are refusing to give me $36.18 i accidentaly paid them. chicago illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Internet

Oct 01 2016
funding Partners Tavio Hardin tavio Hardin Funding partners chicago Nationwide Funding Partners Author: chagrin , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: funding pros Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
02:42 PM Joel Avila Online order never received and ignores messages sent Chicago Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: Internet

Sep 30 2016
American Dream Home Improvement Company gives you a quote and then tries to charge a LOT more. Chicago Illinois Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improvement Chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2016
Rocket Resorts, 702 Resorts Timeshare Ripoff Scam Chicago, Las Vegas Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Rocket Resorts Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fifth Third Bank Stole my money and called me a Liar Yorkville IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Yorkville IL, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Midway Moving and Storage Complete ripoff Chicago Illinois
Author: Waco , Texas Moving Companies: Midway Moving and Storage Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Southland Drywall - Bruce Smith (owner) aka Lawrence Bruce Smith Equipment Sale Fraud / Professional Scammer - Bruce Smith or Southland Drywall in Spring, Texas Spring Texas
Counter point Author: Chicago, Illinois Surplus Equipment Buyers: Southland Drywall Spring, Texas

Sep 27 2016
RTA Cabinets Frank Lamark Fraud by Frank Lamark of RTA Cabinets Chicago Illinois Author: Angier, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: RTA Cabinets Chicago, Illinois

Sep 26 2016
Groupon Did not issue refund Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dental Services: Groupon Illinois

Sep 26 2016
Fingerhut Bad service, thieves, scammers st. cloud Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Internet

Sep 25 2016
The Steve Harvey Show Steve Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself. Chicago Illinois Author: Sycamore, Illinois Theaters: The Steve Harvey Show Chicago, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
meetme This site needs to be closed Chicago Internet Rights.... Author: , Illinois Internet Fraud: meetme Internet