Your Search | burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va.

Jul 15 2014
Silver King International Silver King Vacuum Rude customer service, condescending, unclear, scam Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Appliances: Silver King International Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 15 2014
Michael Anders Mike Wallace Mobile auto service. Came to rebuild my transmission, needed 210.00 to get parts. Took money, left and never came back Norfolk VA Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Michael Anders Internet

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

4, Report #1161957

Jul 14 2014
King Hendrick Motel Horrible Smell, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Blood Stained Pillows, and Rusty Orange Water Lake George New York Author: jamaica, New York Motels: King Hendrick Motel Lake George, New York

Jul 11 2014
Allianz Travel Insurance Misleading conditions of insurance coverage Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Richmond VA , Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Sellcellsandmore04 &Go Mobile Inc I have bought 2 cell phones from them both would even turn on. I am sick and tired of getting replacment phones that dont work! 261 Schoolhouse Rd, Souderton, PA 18964 PA
Author: Delton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sellcellsandmore04 GO Mobile inc Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Amazing Single Adventures Got Dates, LLC More like Amazing Scam adventures is more like it fredericksburg Virginia Author: King George, Virginia Dating Services: Amazing Single Adventures fredericksburg, Virginia

Jul 09 2014
Merchant Services123 Jeff Richards, Peter Goldmen, Dave Roberts, Mike Miller... Business Stategies llc 3310 W Bell Rd #267 Phoenix Arizona, 85053 Phone# 888/798/0891 charged my credit card Jeff Richards ,choicetrainingstrategies@gmail.com, scam me out of $16000.00 dallors Phoenix Arizona Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Work at Home: Merchant Services123 Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Annie Hopper Annie James Ambella and Dynamic Neural Retraining System @ www.dnrsystem.com. Another addres: 501 Tyee Rd., Victoria BC, Canada V9A 0A9 She sold me a Brain Training Cours, and when I addressed her friends same sex marriage she was abusive Victoria, British Columbia Author: Huntington Beach, California Seminar Programs: Annie Hopper Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 08 2014
WATERTOWN FORD TONY SANTUOSSO ,PETER KING SOLD ME A LEMON,PLUS THE YEAR OF MFG ON VEHICLE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY GM REOCRDS.. WATERTOWM MAS. WALTHAM Massachusetts Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: WATERTOWN FORD Waltha, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop King Cotton Autos Repo'd my car on the day my payment was due, however they were closed for the 4th of July Coldwater Mississippi Author: olive Branch, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop Coldwater, Mississippi

Jul 07 2014
RANDY HOFF LEXUS AUSTIN RANDY P. Hoff, Curtis Howard, Steven Walker, Eddy Cooke, Ryann Danford, Michael Cobb, R.K. Johnston, Corbin Davenport, Steve B. Jamison, Steve Jamison, Paul Clarke, Jason King, Tommy Clarke, Vicki Howard, Harry Howard III, Harry Howard Randy Hoff/Lexus of Austin Will Screw You Over Sells over 25+ Lexus Vehicle and Refuses Warranty Work/Service. DO NOT BUY FROM LEXUS OF AUSTIN! AUSTIN Texas Author: Austin , Texas Auto Dealers: RANDY HOFF LEXUS AUSTIN AUSTIN , Texas

Jul 07 2014
Jeremy DeVinney/ A + Builders Solutions DeVinney Enterprises, Jeremy DeVinney Remodeling LLC, Jeremy English DeVinney Dishonest, lying, lazy, fraudulent contractor who took our money & ran. St. Charles Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Jeremy DeVinney/ A + Builders Solutions St. Charles Rd, Missouri

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 06 2014
Global Autos Cash Car Rentals Las Vegas Cash Car Rentals Beware of Global Auto Cash Car Rentals Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Evening View Rd, Nevada Auto Rentals: Global Autos Cash Car Rentals Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2014
Easley Mitsubish Service Dept.i Will Gilstrap - Service AdvisorSkyler King - mechanic Will inform me that along with the oil and filter he had to preform an inspection and tire rotation. Skyler didn't rotate the tires. Easley South Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: Easley Mitsubish Service Dept.i Easley, South Carolina

Jul 03 2014
BNC National Bank BNC Bank, BNC Terrible VA Loan Process Overland Park Kansas Author: Sarasota, Florida Mortgage Companies: BNC National Bank Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 03 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC Aimee, customer service I talked to Jun19the. June 26, I made a police report b/c they were looting my account. prisoner talk, local phone numer king county jail, jail talk Texas24559304155900011617714 Texas Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: PRISONER TALK LLC Internet

Jul 02 2014
Hagerstown Ford King Auto Group Dishonest & Deceptive Business practices Hagerstown Maryland Author: Keedysville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Hagerstown Ford Hagerstown, Maryland

Jul 02 2014
Dunlevy & Braddstreet, Inc. April McCollum and Laurence H. King, Katie Messier ,they invent new aliases on a daily basis, FELONS, DRUG DEALERS, IDENTITY THEFT PROS: READ ON -- THE TRUTH IS MORE INTERESTING THAN THEIR LIES! Sunrise Florida Author: Pompano Beach, FL , Florida Collection Agencies: Dunlevy & Braddstreet, Inc. Sunrise, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Burger King, Boycott Burger King, McDonalds, Wendys - until they create open kitchen visible from dining room, Internet
Author: , Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Internet

Jun 30 2014
Lenfest Chase. Lenfest company KEEP AWAY!! these people are liars crooks and cons! KOP Pennsylvania Author: king of prussia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Lenfest Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2014
EZ Cash Advance They have used Jon Robinson, King William They had me put money in a Green Dot Money Pak card from Walgreens here n Sacto,Ca , told me in 30 mins. They would put $ 3k n my checking account. That was yesterday day.I gave them vital info. Area code said San Franciso California Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: EZ Cash Advance Select State/Province

Jun 28 2014
Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa After withdrawing my money to lower my student loan, no one can answer the phone. I have tried all extensions no answer wrote the letter of thatus no response. I want to write a formal letter to state ATT general of Arizon about this company, they ripoff a poor maN WHO WANT TO BE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF CREDIT ABOUT MY STUDENT LOAN. Darby Pernnsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Kulubozomo Gbolee-Weefaa Darby, Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
King of Appliance Rip Off, Theft, Product doesn't work, False advertising Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: King of Appliance Houston, Texas