Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va.

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 29 2017
Speedy Cash (Chester and Eric) I had a woman contact me by phone after I visited their website. She emailed me an application. The application stated no money would be solicited up front. When she directed me to a person to set up the process, he informed me I had to verify I could pay Speedy Cash is a TOTAL FRAUD AND SCAM Wichita, Kansas
Author: Lake City, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Speedy Cash (Chester and Eric) Wichita,, Kansas

Jan 29 2017
Loan Depot VenkatPennymac Refinanced my VA loan.They created 2 loans, same house. Ewing,NJ08628 Nationwide Author: Dickinson, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
cex.io cryptocurrency exchange theives Internet Author: West Chester, Ohio Online Trading: cex.io Internet

Jan 28 2017
Vines Automotive / David Vines / Ordered three parts, received two, e-mails ignored, calls not returned. Bessemer Alabama Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Vines Automotive Bessemer, Alabama

Jan 26 2017
Steam King Inc Mike Owner I used to work for this company! Indeed the biggest crooks in the business abusing both young independent contractors and clients. I need some of you who have been abused to help me with the current legal battle. Contact me from my website crooks, abusers, dishonest, liar, inconsiderate, cheaters, Tempe Arizona
Please email me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Steam King Inc Tempe, Arizona

31, Report #1352089

Jan 26 2017
Peter J. Brabazon 430 W Old Country Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801 HOLD YOUR BREATH AFTER THEY GET YOUR MONEY Hicksville New York Author: Hicksville, New York Real Estate Services: Peter J. Brabazon Hicksville, New York

32, Report #1352071

Jan 26 2017
Nutra Life unknown Business Location Deception unknown Internet Author: 3106 Andrews Rd., New York Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

33, Report #1351972

Jan 25 2017
Shew Management Charged an extra month's fee unfairly West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Building Services: Shew Management West Chester, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
DNS Made Easy dnsmadeeasy.com Tiggee LLC nameservers dns secondary internet services Reston VA Author: Richardson, Texas Internet Service Providers: DNS Made Easy Internet

Jan 24 2017
Online Resolve Floor manager stated he would repair the damage they did to my computer Las Vegas Nevada Author: West chester, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Online Resolve Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Total Card, Inc. (TCI) TCI & Razor Ignoseio, Customer Service Rep. Lisa Customer Service Rep., and Jennifer Supervisor Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Chester, Virginia Utility Companies: Total Card, Inc. (TCI) Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 21 2017
FT bend County Toll Rd Cheated me out of 1500 dollars katy-sugar land texas Texas Author: katy, Texas Government Corruption: FT bend County Toll Rd katy, Texas

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Directvnow ATT No refund as minor purchased without permission everywhere Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Directvnow Internet

Jan 18 2017
David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Goes by: DAVID KING DAVID COLES  Jack Richeson BUSINESS ALSO GOES BY: LAKECREST LTD. 12700 LAKE AVENUE, SUITE 2213 cleveland ohio 44107Phone  216- 470-4908FAX  216- 521-0947Wellsfinancialservices@gmail.com Rxpanded Across Canada Port Clinton Ohio Author: Alabama Loans: David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Port Clinton, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Improvements Would not issue refund West Chester Ohio You dont deserve a refund!!! Author: Pleasant Hill, Iowa Department & Outlet Stores: Improvements West Chester, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 16 2017
Petty's Garage Money Is the true King at Petty's Garage Randleman North Carolina
Author: Pleasant Gadren, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Petty's Garage Randleman, North Carolina

Jan 16 2017
Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 15 2017
LEI Home Enhancements Deceptive hiring techniques West Chester OH, 45069 Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Door to Door Sales: LEI Home Enhancements Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey Eye Care: Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey New Jersey