BURGER KING 10101 KRAUSE RD. CHESTER VA. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va.
There may be more specific results for "burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va."
For more specific results for "burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 11 2017
EV DERMA Lumidaire Total Scam, charged my card with authorzation. The products are crap. It was like putting glue on my face. Costa Mesa California New contact information Author: Massachusetts Skin Care: EV DERMA Costa Mesa, California

Sep 11 2017
King Kong Marketing King Kong SEO, Sabri Suby DO NOT TRUST THESE MARKETING SCAMMERS! South Yarra Victoria Author: Gold Coast, Other Advertising Agencies: King Kong Marketing South Yarra, Other

Sep 08 2017
Jonathan T King Jonathan KingJonathan Trujillo King Jonathan King lies about being a social worker and has been reported to the police Salt Lake City Utah Internet
Ex-Girlfriend Posted this Author: Dallas, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Jonathan T King ,

Sep 08 2017
Rosetta Stone I signed up for a 90 day subscription. After 90 days I upgraded to a two year subscription. Rosetta Stone continued to charge me every 90 days for the original subscription, and refused to refund the charges Arlington, VA Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Rosetta Stone Internet

Sep 07 2017
Ge capital James king James king had me get , iTunes cards twice for $250.00 and wanted more for $221.00 before my $5000 could be deposited Woodland hills Ca Author: oscoda, Michigan Banks: Ge capital James king ,

Sep 06 2017
Green Worx Construction Green Worx Remodeling Same story as other complaint- Perry takes money and abandons contract Chester New Jersey Author: Chester , New Jersey Home Improvements: Green Worx Construction ,

Sep 05 2017
Go Daddy Customer Service and Tech Support Flamed my Business Phoenix Arizona Making Sure Everyone Has Go Daddy's Information Author: Maryland Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

Sep 05 2017
Bev-Tech IT & Business Consulting Marcus Beverly, CEOBev-Tech IT & Business Consulting, Inc. Mailing Address: 25876 The Old Rd #330Stevenson’s Ranch, CA 91381Email: bevtech.consulting@gmail.comPrimary Contact: Phone: 310.487.1042 Marcus Beverly Scammed me out of $38,100! He is a scam artist, fraud and liar!!! Stevenson’s Ranch California Here is my report & story Author: Murrieta, California Loans: Bev-Tech IT & Business Consulting Stevenson’s Ranch, California

Sep 05 2017
Strike it Rich Sweepstakes No purchase necessary but here are few magazines you may be interested in Laargo Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Chester, Delaware Liars: Strike it Rich Sweepstakes Laargo, Florida

Sep 04 2017
Cody Kaslov , Cody Kaslov Body Shop - Car paint Herndon VA Virginia**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Herndon, Virginia Body Work & Repair: Cody Kaslov Internet

Sep 04 2017
Doctor Auto 3255 W Ann Rd location Took $1300 for repairs, car break down on the way home North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Diego, California Auto Mechanics: Doctor Auto Las Vegas, California

Sep 03 2017
Listen Clear Purchase and return product and they say i never sent it back and having been charging me since 11/2016 Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: VA Beach, Virginia Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Radiant Beauty / Visible Allure 2801 Washington Rd. suite 107-263Augusta GA 30909 I paid the shipping & handeling charges. A short time later I was billed $89.for the extra bottler that came along with the free bottle that is.filled half way. Augusta support@luxia7skin.com Internet Author: Bayport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Beauty / Visible Allure Internet

Aug 30 2017
Joe King Joseph P King J'S Construction Deceptive Liar and does not do good work at all. Cannot Be Trusted offers no insurance. Nedrow New York
Author: Nedrow, New York Home Improvements: Joe King Nedrow, New York

Aug 30 2017
Platinum Millinium Publishing - Ty Cohen - Kindle King Scam - authorized $0.99 CD and was fraudulently that AND then fraudulently $67.73 the next month! Garner North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Bishkek, Computer Classes: Platinum Millinium Publishing Internet

Aug 30 2017
Samsung Samsung protection. 105 challenger Rd. Ridgefield park, new Jersey 7660-0511. Samsung.org Refrig. 57 deg.loss all food on Fri. Called Sat. No return call yet from repair person ' called them back they said we are busy!!! Ridgefield park. New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Cloud, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
King Soopers Keep getting ripped off on gas points had 50 yesterday and today went to use it I got $0.10 off a gallon really Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: King Soopers Denver, Colorado

Aug 29 2017
west broad volkswagen emissions sedelment rip off richmond Virginia VW a poor excuse OF a car company Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: west broad volkswagen richmond, Virginia

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 25 2017
MasterCLEAN Richmond,VA Displays ads in REACH Unprofessional and Scam Richmond Virginia
Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Cleaning Services: MasterCLEAN Richmond,VA , Virginia

Aug 24 2017
Window Nation Discrimination, Lying to Customers Lorton Va, Glen Burnie MD Windownation.co Follow Up Author: Lorton, Virginia Home Improvements: Window Nation ,

Aug 24 2017
Josh King Madrid Team Jet Set, teamjetset, teamjetset.com Fake online marketer, fake lifestyle, scam artist Internet Josh King Madrid - Not making money & fake ! Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Josh King Madrid ,

Aug 23 2017
Justin Paperny White Collar AdviceIrving SchattnerCounseling Center For Growth And Recover Con, Scam, Prison Consultant, Federal Prison, federal prison consultant, justin paperny, white collar advice, RDAP, Drug program, Lie, fake Los Angeles California Par for the Course Author: Florida Consumer Services: Justin Paperny Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD CDG COMMERCE MERCHANT ACCOUNT IS SCAM COMPANY Chesapeake, VA 23320 Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD Internet

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion N/A On Aug.7 2017 I ordered a steam hair straighener whichI Paid 49.97 as of this day 8/23 I have not received or hearrd anything Internet Author: West Chester, Ohio Beauty Products: WOWW Fashion Internet