Your Search | burger king 10101 krause rd. chester va.

Jul 04 2016
booking.com Booked a room on Booking.com for my family to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Booked a room that was supped to sleep 6. We booked a room that was to have a queen, two queens and a sleeper sofa. What we got was a king, two twins and a sleeper sofa with no sheets. I have pics to prove. so on our vacation we had to go buy sheets and use the sofa.Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: WAXHAW, North Carolina Hotel: booking.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
Stone King Builders RAÚL Toledo Christopher Bello Hethical scammed photography photos Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Photography: Stone King Builders Miami, Florida

Jul 01 2016
PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!!This report on Pacific Australia is being reported for outrageous and unbecoming behavior which has created distrust among the agent rep and the BG SBLC provider in London. BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!! Sydney Australia Response to your complaint Author: Va Beach , Virginia Financial Services: PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Chris Campbell NFT GARCINIA Has address listed as 4326 S Scotterfield Rd St 316 - Anderson, IN 46013 MAIL ORDER DIET PILLS ANDERSON, IN 46013 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Chris Campbell NFT GARCINIA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Ultimate Orpingtons Purchased Chicks - Not Delivered Woodstock, VA Internet Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ultimate Orpingtons Internet

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Power Home Remodeling Group UNWILLING TO PROVIDE TRANSACTION DETAILS Chester Pennsylvania Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Home Improvements: Power Home Remodeling Group Chester, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2016
Shop Airlines smallfamiliar2712Taku Takeuchi Sent a clock he purchased through ebay; 2 weeks later wanted a refund said it was damaged it was not. I even called ebay and they said they saw the pictures. He is a fraud and taking money away from me. He is the one that ripped the sticker off the back of the clock. Unbelievable. Do not sell to him. After he does this he does not respond. Just trying to make extra money. I will sue EBAY Redono Beach California Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Airlines Redono Beach, California

Jun 18 2016
Langston Hampton Jr. Lank , Lank the king , Lank models , Lank productions Man scamming models out of money, claims he has modeling agency but isn't true. Uses lankmodels Nationwide
Author: Cleveland , Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: Langston Hampton Jr. Nationwide

37, Report #1312089

Jun 18 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA KING DAVID MOVING AND STORAGE - GREAT AMERICAN MOVING AND STORAGE - AND MANY , MANY MORE. WORST OF THE WORST - MUST READ THIS REVIEW!! HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA HOUSTON, Texas

38, Report #1312048

Jun 17 2016
Strayer IS a Scam Strayer University or college They are deceptive, a scam, misadvertise information Herndon va Nationwide Author: Purcellville , Virginia Colleges and Universities: Strayer Nationwide

39, Report #1312024

Jun 17 2016
Better Bug Solutions Company installed a virus on my computer which locked me out so i could call them to pay... baltimore Maryland Author: chester, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Better Bug Solutions baltimore, Maryland

Jun 17 2016
Santa Motors I purchased a car on May 23,2016 from Santa Motors East Ridge Rd, Rochester New York. On the 26 of May the car had an awful burning smell/engine light went on car overheated and I had to park it.  Rochester New York Author: Rochester , New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Motors Rochester , New York

Jun 15 2016
Pep Boys of Fredericksburg Virginia , Pep Boys Auto Parts & Service, Pep Boys TOTALLY INCOMPETENT AND/OR FISHONEST PEOPLE! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Edgewater, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys of Fredericksburg, VA Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jun 14 2016
YULDUZ CARGO LLC. YULDUZ CARGO LLC. ADDRESS IN HENRICO,VA / ORLANDO,FL LOCATED IN OLMOS PROFFESIONAL BUILDING 9758 S.OBT. SUITE 205 .ORLANDO,FL DRIVER ORLANDO,FL / RICHMOND,VA / HENRICO,Virginia Nationwide Author: Montana, Montana Trucking Companies: YULDUZ CARGO LLC. Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
ifixandrepair Worst Repair of an iPad Glass Replacement King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: ifixandrepair King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2016
Apex Auto Wholesalers -Apex Auto Salvage-Apex Sales and Used Parts-Apex Auto Parts Center-Apex sales towing and leasing-Saw Mill Auto Sales-Scrams Realty Corp-Saw Mil Wreckers-Saw Mill Salvage-De Leon Mich Auto Sales-White River Auto Sales Apex Auto Wholesalers = King of complicated shell companies Thornwood Nationwide Author: Thornwood, New York Auto Dealers: Apex Auto Wholesalers Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
King Volvo Of Bellingham Hidden Problems With Vehicle Bellingham Washington Author: EUGENE, Oregon Auto Dealers: King Volvo Of Bellingham Bellingham, Washington

Jun 06 2016
United Air Temp; Lorton, VA Poor service; scam maintenance visits Lorton Virginia Author: Davidsonville, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: United Air Temp Lorton, Virginia

Jun 06 2016
Computer Upgrade King CUKUSA, CUKUSA.com Computer Upgrade King Review, Incompetent Company Powhatan Internet Lies Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Computer Upgrade King Internet

Jun 03 2016
All gone termite and pest control SCAM!!!! West Chester Ohio Author: Fairfield, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: All gone termite and pest control West Chester , Ohio

Jun 03 2016
Transmission transplant Wow, I got scammed. Not once but twice from this company. They told me that I need a new transmission when it was only a sencor. However, they charged me for a new transmission. It went back for a second time because my car wasn't shifting properly and they told me it needs another transmission and the new one that they just replaced isn't under warranty! Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission transplant Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 03 2016
Berkshire Hathaway Fredericksburg VA Central Park Spinning Lies to save her a*s Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway Fredericksburg VA Central Park Fredericksburg, Virginia