BURGER KING. "BEN" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: burger king. "ben"
There may be more specific results for "burger king. "ben""
For more specific results for "burger king. "ben""
Showing 1-25 of 6,591 Found Reports For more specific results for "burger king. "ben""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Tara and Ben Walter Company will not pay for piloting loads. First trips were okay then downhill. Lethbridge Alberta Author: Blaine, Washington Trucking Companies: B & D Walter Trucking Ltd. Lethbridge, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 28 2017
King Kong Digital Marketing Agency King Kong Direct Response Marketing Agency King Kong is a SCAM!!. South Yarra Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: King Kong Digital Marketing Agency Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Ben Hilton Took My Money Didn't Give Me Training Taylorsville MS Author: Raleigh, Mississippi Computer Software: J Brown Marketing , Mississippi

7, Report #1402024

Sep 24 2017
Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Yael Neuwirth, Zvi Nathan, Ben Ezra Beware of Fraudulent Real Estate Investments and Leases - Chronic Home Inspection Issues Sunrise Florida Answer to complain Author: Sunrise, Florida Property Management: Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Sunrise, Florida

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Fermin Rendon king of king Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California

Sep 18 2017
Discount King Wholesale Inc. Kamal Aziz Discount King used our service and never paid out Houston Texas Author: SUGAR LAND, Texas Trucking Companies: Discount King Wholesale Inc. , Texas

Sep 12 2017
Seaborne Airlines CEO Ben Munson Cancelled my flight due to Hurricane Irma and refuse to refund my ticket. San Juan, Puerto Rico Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Air Travel: Seaborne Airlines Internet

Sep 12 2017
American Car Center - The King of Credit Scam, Rip-off, Unprofessional, Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto Dealers: American Car Center Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 11 2017
Mr.David James Attention: We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $7.8Million out of delivery your  consignment with the help of Dr Ben Moon Attorney Internet Author: Internet Liars: Mr.David James Internet

Sep 11 2017
King Kong Marketing King Kong SEO, Sabri Suby DO NOT TRUST THESE MARKETING SCAMMERS! South Yarra Victoria Author: Gold Coast, Other Advertising Agencies: King Kong Marketing South Yarra, Other

Sep 10 2017
Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Lawn and Beyond Ben Barnes This company takes your money and does not finish the job! Sanford Florida Author: Debary, Florida Landscaping: Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Sanford, Florida

Sep 08 2017
Jonathan T King Jonathan KingJonathan Trujillo King Jonathan King lies about being a social worker and has been reported to the police Salt Lake City Utah Internet
Ex-Girlfriend Posted this Author: Dallas, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Jonathan T King ,

Sep 07 2017
Ge capital James king James king had me get , iTunes cards twice for $250.00 and wanted more for $221.00 before my $5000 could be deposited Woodland hills Ca Author: oscoda, Michigan Banks: Ge capital James king ,

Sep 07 2017
SNAP Audits-Mr. Corey S. and Mr. Ben Contractor Invoice Services-Never Paid in Full-Full Promise of Contractand No Payment in Full by SNAP Audits,Delaware, Florida, USAThis Agency is being forwarded for legalcollection action and judgment. 1901 N Market St, Wilmington, DE 19801 Phone: (302) 307-2150 Wilmington, DE 19801 Delaware Author: Flemington, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: SNAP Audits-Mr. Corey S. and Mr. Ben , Delaware

Sep 02 2017
Affordable Real Estate Coaching Ben Wilson Coach, Mac Property Solutions Ben Wilson Is The Most Dishonest Con Artist So Called Real Estate Investing Coach San Diego, CA California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Huntington Beach, California Property Management: Affordable Real Estate Coaching Internet

Aug 30 2017
Joe King Joseph P King J'S Construction Deceptive Liar and does not do good work at all. Cannot Be Trusted offers no insurance. Nedrow New York
Author: Nedrow, New York Home Improvements: Joe King Nedrow, New York

Aug 30 2017
Platinum Millinium Publishing - Ty Cohen - Kindle King Scam - authorized $0.99 CD and was fraudulently that AND then fraudulently $67.73 the next month! Garner North Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Bishkek, Computer Classes: Platinum Millinium Publishing Internet

Aug 29 2017
King Soopers Keep getting ripped off on gas points had 50 yesterday and today went to use it I got $0.10 off a gallon really Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: King Soopers Denver, Colorado

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 24 2017
Josh King Madrid Team Jet Set, teamjetset, teamjetset.com Fake online marketer, fake lifestyle, scam artist Internet Josh King Madrid - Not making money & fake ! Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Josh King Madrid ,

Aug 23 2017
Bolt Express, Ben and Libby Bauman, Strike Logistics dishonest, cheap, unprofessional, offensive, fake awards, fired with no warning, 90-days without benefits, employees are disposable Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Trucking Companies: Bolt Express Toledo, Ohio