BUSINESS TRAVEL NETWORK INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: business travel network inc
There may be more specific results for "business travel network inc"
For more specific results for "business travel network inc"
Showing 1-25 of 133,484 Found Reports For more specific results for "business travel network inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
BEAUTE COSMETICS BEAUTE This company ripped off my elderly Mother. She was impressed with their celebrity endorsements, and because she's on a fixed income the thought of paying shipping and handling was great. They have now sent her the original order and charged her full price, and yesterday she got another order, also full price. This is almost $200. She cannot seem to get a refund. They are a bad company, no integrity. Won't do right by this 76yr old Grandmother. I am contacting the Attorney General's office. I suggest anyone who's been a vicitm of their deceptive tactics, do the same. Their must be some type of fraud that applies to how they do business. Stay away from them. las vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE COSMETICS las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Baileigh Industrial Inc. Terrible Customer Service Manitowoc- Wisconsin
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc-, Wisconsin

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Jullen skin care  VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: Jullen skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
evia auto sales inc none known sold us a unsafe dangerous vehicle glensfalls New York Author: schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: evia auto sales inc glensfalls, New York

Jul 21 2017
OphthalMech OphthalMech, Inc. Liars, Thieves, False Advertisement Pound Ridge New York
Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: OphthalMech Internet

Jul 21 2017
Anthony Morrison Fan page domination False income claims and false business model Madison, Wisconsin Internet Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Anthony Morrison Internet

Jul 21 2017
Altus financial group Altus Scammed Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alaska BBB Better Business Bureau: Altus financial group Internet

Jul 21 2017
Affordable tours.com Affordable tours.com, globus, avalon waterways, cosmos Very difficult company to work for Stafford, texas Internet Author: Purcellville, Virginia Travel Agencies: Affordable tours.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Clair Keeps sending me two skin care products each month, and I have no idea how to contact them. Cleveland Ohio Author: Williamstown, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Clair Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
  Satere Karenhatase, lied about contacts and business, promised financial help for my new nonprofit, drained my finances instead. Atlanta Georgia
Additional information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Satere Karenhatase Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Scott Feldman Scott Feldman tile installer knows nothing about the work was recommended by plumber Jason Parish not any better. Installed tile to jump up over one next to it large lump of glue buckled border tile left a dirt mess Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scott Feldman Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet