Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

businessmax, vista print

Showing 26-50 of 4,593 Found Reports For more specific results for "businessmax, vista print"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
Abella Mayfair Russel Teneza Refused to refund charges by telling me it was in the fine print. I re-read and don't see any such note. North York Ontario Canada Author: Pitt Meadows, California Clinics: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. They offer you a free trial and then charge you. $89.95 for each of the samples after two weeks if you see in fine print that a this is their offer. Internet Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Purecell Eye therapy and Dermasoft Cream. Internet

Jan 29 2017
Wholesale Window Designs Wholesale Window Dave took our deposit knowingly will not deliver our Shutters San Diego California Author: Chula Vista, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale Window Designs San Diego , California

Jan 29 2017
Sourcing exchange and logistics Looked as if they forwarded you the money but then came back unpaid New York New York Author: Lago vista, Texas On-Line Business: Sourcing exchange and logistics New York

Jan 27 2017
Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Nelco Properties and owner Curtis Nelson habitually engage in fraudulent and other criminal activity in construction industry! Vista California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Nelco Properties /Curtis Nelson Vista, California

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

32, Report #1351918

Jan 25 2017
Revitalize age defying serum Offer free trial with paying shipping, they used the cred it card info and has charged my acct twice because they say trial was only for 14 days and then they charge you monthly, nowhere on that website is that stated, I looked very thoroughly before ordering trial to make sure there was nothing in fine print, they still manage to charge you. Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize age defying serum West Virginia

Jan 24 2017
Wholesale window design Chula vista Fraudulent Scam chula vista California Author: San Marcos, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Wholesale window design chula vista, California

Jan 24 2017
Skin Royale another fountain of youth ripoff Internet
Success! Author: Chula Vista, California Pharmacies: Skin Royale Internet

Jan 23 2017
PODS FRAUD with made up fees and would NOT pick up POD doe over 2 WEEKS 5585 Rio Vista Dr | Clearwater, FL 33760 Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 20 2017
Airtech Steamining Walt, Kent Rip-Offs Vista California Author: Belleview, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Airtech Steamining Vista, California

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Thompson, Roy Attempted Fraud Unknown Nationwide
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Computer Fraud: Thompson, Roy Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Vista Business Request for payment on a travel package not taken Broward County Fl FL Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Agents: Vista Business FL

Jan 10 2017
Gallagher Bassett Wrongful Mishandling and Denial of Legitimate Claim Corona California Author: Chula Vista, California Insurance Companies: Gallagher Bassett Corona, California

Jan 10 2017
get luxurious beauty Letoile Cream, illustra cream Face cream scam Internet
I also fell for it. Read fine print. Author: kansas city, Missouri Health Spas: get luxurious beauty Internet

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet outdoorsonline.com Failed to deliver order and no response after two emails to ask where my order was San Antonio Texas Author: Lago Vista, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Renew Eye Cream ReVitalize Skin Serum Free Trial Bait, then Switch to Membership Fountain Valley California Renewal Face Products Good Customer Service Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Renew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Jan 06 2017
Piero Skincare Was the fine print in invisible ink? Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Piero Skincare Internet

Jan 04 2017
Renuskin Ombia,Dermaluxe Ordered samples of wrinkle cream and got skinned, instead! Vista California Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Renuskin Vista, California

Jan 03 2017
SkinRevive4you com BEWARE! THEY SLAM YOUR ACCOUNT $180./MTH These CON ARTISTS put in fine print under terms of service that they AUTO-CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT almost $200.00 a month for this product. You of course have no idea this is done until THEY RAID YOUR ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF THIS! Unknown Internet Author: Magazine, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: SkinRevive4you com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Doux et Luxueux Luxury Skin Buyer Beware: Read fine print. Very short trial period. You will get billed full amount within 10 days of receipt and put on monthly subscription. Tampa FL Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Doux et Luxueux Internet

Dec 30 2016
EmpireOption When I tried to do an with drawl I was told that I had to make 200 times the amount of money that they deposited into my account after I initially deposited 1500 in their account and lost all of it except 250 dollars then then guy tells me since I was working the plans he told me her would refund what I lost the after weeks of calling I finally get him on the phone and he tells me that he will not refund my money till I make them 200 times why their refund was and it is in the fine print on the web site and that I can go and read it! Internet
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Brokerage Companies: EmpireOption Internet

Dec 29 2016
THEO METHODS INC. BEAUTYPL8888937870 SkinNoir Trial Small print rip OFF Las Vegas Nevada Author: GURNEE, Illinois Alternative Health: THEO METHODS INC. Internet