Your Search | businessmax, vista print

Mar 23 2016
The Residence at La Vista Took $2800 for Beyond Experience Membership Cabo San Lucas Author: Concord, California Lodging: The Residence at La Vista Cabo San Lucas,

Mar 22 2016
PACHA TRANSPORTATION CORP VLADIMIR MORA and KALIEMA MASSOLA DIRTY OIL ALL OVER MY NEW BEETLE FROM A CAR PACHA TRANSPORTED ABOVE MINE Port St Lucie Florida Author: chula vista, California Auto Transporters: PACHA TRANSPORTATION CORP Port St Lucie, Florida

Mar 21 2016
Scott Tucker Brahma Motors Scott HessScott hiff purchased a car one week ago, my mechcanic found low transmission fluid and the fluid was dark colored, mr tucker ensured me and my mother he would pay 100 dollars of the transmission service, Jonestown Texas Author: lago vista , Texas Auto Dealers: Scott Tucker Brahma Motors Jonestown , Texas

Mar 21 2016
ABRA Auto Body Old but very bad experience Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Body Work & Repair: ABRA Auto Body Brookfield, Wisconsin

Mar 21 2016
Vista Energy Vista Energy The most corrupt company I have ever seen Merced county Nationwide Author: Winton, California Utility Companies: Vista Energy Nationwide

Mar 20 2016
American Truck Group National Truck Funding LLC Employer ID# 27-5061371 Lemon Trucks care not to be driving. This company will keep your truck broke down from the start. And you pay for it. Remember you are under contract sucker. Gulfport,Ms Nationwide Author: CHULA VISTA, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: American Truck Group Nationwide

Mar 19 2016
Adel Rafael RPM West San Fernando Valley, Real Property Management, RPM San Fernando Valley, Adel, Vista PM, Adelmax Anything BUT Property Management. Stay far far away! They let everything go! Chatsworth California This report is a hoax, Author: Alabama Property Management: Adel Rafael Chatsworth, California

Mar 13 2016
Ryan Mathews Millionaire coach Paid $97.00 and I have no coach! Internet Author: Chula vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Ryan Mathews Internet

Mar 13 2016
ASLogtech Debasish Mukherje, Deb Chatterjee Scam Artists, Web Developer Rip Off, Fraud Kolkata Internet
Author: Vista, California Business Consulting: ASLogtech Kolkata,

Mar 10 2016
George Elam -PJ-, How You Like Me Now Clothing Inc., HYLMNC Borrowed money, signed agreement, refuses to repay Vista California
Author: San Diego, California Loans: George Elam (PJ) Vista, California

36, Report #1292085

Mar 07 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Skin Elements Cream, Eye Vibe Solution Ordered free trial of their skin products which turned out to be a subscription only mentioned in the fine print at the bottom and in the lengthy hidden terms you had to click on to see. My free trial is going to cost me $31.00 plus return shipping. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Mail Order Services: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Mar 02 2016
Rue Education read the fine print and sign with caution, they're a money pit with a poor refund policy. Clearwater Florida  Cancer doesn't stop collection efforts! Author: Small town, Nebraska Adult Career & Continuing Education: Rue Education Clearwater, Florida

Mar 02 2016
Dermaluxe getdermaluxe.com facial lotion, anti wrinkle cream. Vista California Author: New London, North Carolina Alternative Health: Dermaluxe Vista, California

Mar 01 2016
IBI*FABKIDS.COM, CA IBI*FABLETICS.COM, CA Fine print agrees to charging you on a monthly basis 29.95 or 49.95 Some where in California Internet Author: Rockton, Illinois Sporting Goods: IBI*FABKIDS.COM, CA Internet

Mar 01 2016
Teechip I recieved a sweatshirt with clearly inferior print quality compared to a previous order. Facebook ad Internet
Author: San Jose, California Clothing Stores: Teechip Internet

Feb 29 2016
Dashkit Mall Failed to honor their commitments. Took my money with no after sale service, Internet Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Auto Parts: Dashkit Mall Internet

Feb 22 2016
golflinksonline.com SCAM Christopher Jason Mills SCAMMERS Club Links Magazine, Golf Autobahn, Golf and Leisure Guide, Digital Media Construction, Golf & Leisure Guide, Web Local Marketing, The Club Mag, Reaching the Green Magazine, Club Advertising. Christopher Jason Mills, P.R Publishing, Print Right Publishing SCAM Golf magazine doing false advertising magazine Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: www.golflinksonline.com SCAM Christopher Jason Mills SCAMMERS Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 20 2016
DermaLuxe Devious order website Vista, CA Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: DermaLuxe Internet

Feb 17 2016
MiraVie skin cream & eye serum Pure Eye Complex, also uses the name Skinenlive. This is a major scam they charged me $5 for 2 free samples just pay s&h,of skin and eye cream. I used it the same day I got it and my face broke out in a hot heated mess! When I call to cancel my order I got an automated teller who simply said if you want to cancel press 1 so I did then she said you will no longer receive any more orders, but your card will be charged $38 and something cents I was livid as the sample packets I got or less than an ounce, can you tell me why I'm paying 38 something for less than an ounce? You'll notice two numbers and two emails on your packing slip, be sure to call both those numbers and cancel. If you don't will continue to charge your card 78 something. Now I have to wait for my next invoice to call back my credit card company and dispute the matter. If you have fallen for this make sure you get if you can, a confirmation number, the date you ordered it, the date you called back to cancel, and confirmation number, good luck getting that from an automated teller. I called back a second time in the man I was speaking with hung up in my face. I tried a third time but no response nobody picked up the phone. The first time I called the automated teller knew me by my name so when you call they see your number they know you are. Do not have anything to do with these people there scam artists, they even used Dr Oz as a spokesman which he does not endorse. Real that's fine print ladies they're out to get us all. Santa Ana California Author: Other Supplemental Health Programs: MiraVie skin cream & eye serum Internet

Feb 16 2016
Engines R US Pros ***BEWARE***READ THE SMALL PRINT***BEWARE*** Pomona California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Mechanics: Engines R US Pros Pomona, California

Feb 04 2016
instantcheckmate.com Product/Service not worth the price. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Verifiers: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 26 2016
Capitol Resorts Bella Vista Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Capitol Resorts Bella Vista, Arkansas