BUY COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: buy com
There may be more specific results for "buy com"
For more specific results for "buy com"
Showing 1-25 of 47,646 Found Reports For more specific results for "buy com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Sale Guru Do not buy from this site! Send fake tracking number and you never get product. 3 in 1 curling/straight iron Internet Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Websites: Sale Guru Internet

Sep 19 2017
Snapflip Danny Perkins and Drew Levin Say they're giving a class to teach you how to look for property for investors in all actual ality they want to take $1300 of yours for a class that will not really teach you anything . Also then turn around and saw you stock market trading class so you could build-up money to purchase homes and do the other course of a how to buy and flip Homes one big scam after another they're just gonna take your money They're nothing more than scammers All of the us Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Business Consultants: Snapflip Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
ROBERT FOSTER DREAM CLASSICS INC ROBERT FOSTER CHRISTIAN FOSTER RIP OFF...DO NOT BUY...ROBERT FOSTER IS A SCAM ARTIST St. Cloud Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: ROBERT FOSTER DREAM CLASSICS INC St. Cloud, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Aquaverve Elite Holdings Group llc Ripp Off Dishonest, DO not Buy from Aquaverve Green Brook, New Jersey
Author: Brooklyn, New York Appliances: Aquaverve Green Brook, , New Jersey

Sep 18 2017
Hoover Acres - Lori Hoover Please don't buy from this breeder! LaGrange Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Attorney Generals: Hoover Acres - Lori Hoover LaGrange, Indiana

Sep 17 2017
Ellysworld I bought a straightner for 49.97 it was supposed to be half off..I purchased this, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took out the money right away..They sent me a Thank you email and receipt..I just recently checked to find out if it was on it's way. Found out they no longer exist, and they haven't sent anything to informed me of my item..So I lost 49.97..I want my money back..I live on Social Security,and I had bought this for my granddaughter..I buy all the time, and this is the first time I have been rip-off!! Internet
Author: Mabank, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Sep 17 2017
auto gallery imports finance manager and salesman committed fraud westbury new york New York I don't doubt your story Author: bear, Alabama Auto Dealers: auto gallery imports westbury new york, New York

Sep 16 2017
forever Youthful Eye Cream PBI Elegant Faceserum Do not buy Eye Cream tricked Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: forever Youthful Eye Cream Internet

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 16 2017
Prime Seller Leads DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SALES PITCH-- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER! Internet Author: AUSTIN, Texas Realtors: Prime Seller Leads Internet

Sep 16 2017
My turtle store They lied about my order, using the hurricane as reason for delay, called twice on my order then they tried to use my purchase as fraud alert, never again will I buy from them or recommend that business Richey Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: My turtle store Richey, Florida

Sep 16 2017
Sprint Buy Back Program Semmes Alabama Author: Semmes, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Semmes, Alabama

Sep 16 2017
Micah da Mac Micah Dickey Advertisement on instagram ready to buy wigs took advantage of a disabled veteran, took my hard earned money and lead me on to believe wig was shipped Instagram Internet
Author: Junction City, Kansas Liars: Micah da Mac Internet

Sep 15 2017
Ellysworld. com I purchased a straightner they advertised for $49.97 and never recieved it or any response to my my emails questioning not recieving order. Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Ellysworld. com Internet

Sep 15 2017
professionally customized tv TV box master, email is professionally customized@hotmail.com Paid for IPTV etransfer once payment went through never heard from him again. Buyer beware the guy is scum canada Internet Do not send any money Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: professionally customized tv Internet

Sep 15 2017
ROK7.COM Email from who I thought was Amazon take survey get free gift just pay $4.95 shipping. 15 days later card was charged $49.99 Lakeland Florida Author: Freeport, Michigan Sporting Goods: ROK7.COM Lakeland, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Sale guru Do not buy!!!! Internet Author: HANCEVILLE, Alabama Internet Fraud: Sale guru Internet

Sep 15 2017
Linda welty-cohen Gave me a quote for work on condo. Asked for 50% to buy supplies. Cashed check and never showed. Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Linda welty-cohen Florida

Sep 14 2017
Car Data Online .com Ordered a one-time only car report and they continued to Bill my credit card. Capital One is not happy with this company. I have started major dispute! Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: Car Data Online .com Internet

Sep 14 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream DO NOT BUY! THIS IS A RIP OFF Sep 10 2017 08:53 PM Beaute Beaute wrinkle reducer and wrinkle cream Scammed by a free trial, thought I was paying $3.95 for shipping, then they debited my card for $89.95 for the cream & $99.95 for the .05 oz tube of wrinkle reducer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Newberg, Oregon Celebrities: Beaute wrinkle cream Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 14 2017
Carter County Dodge Ardmore Oklahoma As-Is Author: Wapanucka, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Carter County Dodge Ardmore , Oklahoma

Sep 14 2017
Carrental8 carrental8.com Higher rate, penalty fees for shortening reservation Internet Cheapskate Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: Carrental8 Internet

Sep 14 2017
buy components took order and required payment before shipment and now will not respond to any attempted contact Harbour City, Kowloon buy-components.com Author: chatsworth, California Miscellaneous Electronics: buy components Internet

Sep 14 2017
Shelly Gates FRAUD from ad on KSL. Offer to buy item and send excess funds to pay movers when they pick item up.Nationwide Author: Pleasant View, Utah Telemarketers: Shelly Gates

Sep 13 2017
Student7 Retired I had also ordered the cat condo, I have five cats and I enjoy watching them on their climbing post. But mine is getting worn. When I saw the add from student 7 I thought it was a really good deal. But here it is eight weeks later and It hasn't arrived they have my money I would like my product. I don't know where it originated from I didn't pay attention Internet Author: PORT RICHEY, Florida Art Galleries: Student7.com Internet