BUYERS UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: buyers union
There may be more specific results for "buyers union"
For more specific results for "buyers union"
Showing 1-25 of 8,788 Found Reports For more specific results for "buyers union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Nicholas Evans He goes by different names so ..beware of this guy Business card has Houston Precious Metals 281-217-0815 ... Universal Alloy show up on your caller ID ,his voice mail say NTR... Con Houston Texas Author: MEMPHIS, Tennessee Gold Scrap Buyers: Nicholas Evans Houston, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Debbie Swift Swift Real Estate and Financial Services Home Buyers and Renters Beware, Very Deceptive Bait and Switch Wellington Florida
Civil Case Filing Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Debbie Swift Wellington, Florida

Jul 13 2017
La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 11 2017
Arizona Drive Llc Beware Buyers/Dishonest Dealers Tucson Arizona Author: safford, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Drive Llc Tucson, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff Sheets Sent pristine test strips to in their provided secure box. My daughter was witness to the condition of the boxes. No tears, cuts, or defects. I received $88 less than what I was supposed to receive. Sheets claimed my boxes were cut. They were brand new with no defects. This place robs the consumer by advertising quick and accurate payments and then sends less than half of what was due the consumer. Definite ripoff place. Internet The boxes were perfect unless you cut them Author: Montcalm, West Virginia Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Cashnowoffer.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
Direct express Will not accept my dispute Nationwide Author: Union gap, Washington Banks: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Omega options Took money for investment and never return back New York Internet
Author: Union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omega options Internet

Jul 07 2017
Simplelots.com Does not protect buyers Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Internet: Simplelots.com Internet

Jul 05 2017
Esources Broken Links Repeat Listings Took My Money Wont Refund Wont Answer Emails London Author: Thomasville, Alabama Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Esources London,

Jul 05 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO ltd., en.medicalxm.com www.medicalxm.com = Con Man. PING WANG, aka: SY CARTER, CARTER LIN, CARTER, etc. Also Con Woman Aka: SUSAN WANG, ANNY DING, SUSAN ANNY DING, SUSAN, etc. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES with MEDICAL ALT PUMPS. BUYERS BEWARE. AVOID THIS SELLER. Purchased Medical air Mattresses from PING WANG takes extended many months to post out. Specificly ordered mattress to have micro holes customised, mattress not as we ordered described arrived 5 months later which did not alternate as we equested, wrong pressure in pump not as we ordered. Patients presure wounds started bleeding & breaking own. Mattress'es sent not as PING WANG stated mattress not water proof, blood from patient goes through cover. Mattresses do not alternate some cells stay ridged non alternating causing patient unfair suffering. Alternating pumps not as pressure ordered sent 50-180 mmHg instead of softer 10-50mmHg Contacted XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD, SUSAN WANG & PING WANG unhelpful let's you down didn't want to know. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Jerusalem, Other Healthcare Centers: Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO., Ltd Internet

Jul 03 2017
Joseph Sopata Sopata’s Organic Farm and Green Construction ,Local 3 Union, Unfinished work, bad workmanship binghamton New York Author: binghamton, New York Home Improvements: Joseph Sopata binghamton, New York

Jul 01 2017
SBC Trading Co. - Eason Chan accepted money for merchandise but never shipped it SHENZHEN PROVINCE GUANGDONG CHINA Internet Western Union payment is the tip for you that it is a scam Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SBC Trading Co. Internet

Jul 01 2017
Mountain Mortgage lied about time line for mortgage, broke promises made about mortgage, lied about process Union New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: Mountain Mortgage Union, New Jersey

Jun 27 2017
milcity-collectibles This scammer is forging autographs and selling to unsuspected buyers on ebay Rubicon, Wisconsin Internet
Author: California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: milcity-collectibles Internet

Jun 27 2017
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Scam, Asenine, Ridiculous, Difficult, Waste of Money Decatur Nationwide If you are asking for a brand new roof, no wonder they are giving you the run around Author: Decatur, Georgia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Jun 25 2017

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York