BUYERS UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: buyers union
There may be more specific results for "buyers union"
For more specific results for "buyers union"
Showing 26-50 of 19,426 Found Reports For more specific results for "buyers union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Bargain light Bargain pride SCAM COMPANY. BUYERS BEWARE Bronx Internet
avoid this fake company Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Bargain light Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
Cell Accessories SWP (Southwest Plaza Mall) BUYERS BEWARE! Located on the 2nd level in a kiosk between the escalators. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Accessories SWP Littleton, Colorado

Sep 29 2017
Petrofinder FRAUDULENT LISTINGS/BUYERS ON PETROFINDER Internet Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Petrofinder Internet

Gina Edison western union scammer rose hill North Carolina
Author: rose hill, North Carolina Cash Services: Gina Edison Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Award Notification Commission None Harassed me by phone Kansas City KS Kansas Author: West Union, Ohio Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas City KS , Kansas

Sep 28 2017
TUAN BONG CO., LIMITED/CASHEW KERNEL SCAMMERS- STOLE OUR MONEY - SCAMMERS RICHARZ DZUNG & MRS BONG CEO RICHARD DZUNG - STOLEN MONEYMRS BONG- THIEF SCAMMER COMPANY FOR CASHEW KERNEL IN VIETNAM TB CASHEWS/SCAMMERS/THIEVES/STOLEN MILLION OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS BINH PHUOC BINH PHUOC
Author: DAR ES SALAAM, Other Food Vendors: TUAN BONG CO., LIMITED/CASHEW KERNEL SCAMMERS- STOLE OUR MONEY - SCAMMERS RICHARZ DZUNG & MRS BONG CEO BINH PHUOC,

Sep 27 2017
Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Fraudulent Inspection Reports San Antonio Texas Internet
Woody Livingston is a Home Inspector who has no clue what he's doing What are you Livingston reviews Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Internet

Sep 27 2017
The buyers fashion club AKA Better4you Scam unauthorized transactions Internet Author: Presque Isle, Maine Bait-and-Switch: The buyers fashion club Internet

Sep 27 2017
Jeff McDonald Union Tribune Liar Troll Deceptive Fake Fraud Crook Angry Unprofessional Harrassed San Diego California Author: CA, California Nonprofit Organizations: Jeff McDonald San Diego, California

Sep 26 2017
Speedy Cash Received text approved was told I couldn't cancel to pay 149.99 for eft code if not pay 699.00 Mississippi Speedy Cash rebuttal Author: Laporte, Indiana Sales People: Speedy Cash , Mississippi

Sep 26 2017
SaleGuRu Andrew Adams Ordered a Tyme iron off of facebook ...Its been 3 wks and i still have no tracking number.. Internet
Author: Langley, Oklahoma Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SaleGuRu ,

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

39, Report #1402092

Sep 24 2017
US Bank Deceptive Practice and Ruins Credit Union Nationwide Sorry Author: Union, New Jersey Credit Services: US Bank Nationwide

40, Report #1402039

Sep 24 2017
SDTadvertising Michelle, Admin Buyers Beware! Buy From This Company At Your Own Risk! Internet Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: SDTadvertising Internet

41, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

42, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 23 2017
Property Reality Company PRC Deceptively conning unsuspecting buyers of land and exaggerated green house returns Nairobi Nairobi Westlands
Author: Nairobi, Other Questionable Activities: Property Reality Company Internet

Sep 23 2017
Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres terminal Inc is discriminating against non union workers at the port of Baltimore Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Ceres Terminal Inc Baltimore , Maryland

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 20 2017
DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC - NADEEM AHMED , WAQAR MALIK - SHAMELESS PAKISTANI SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM DUBAI- ALREADY SCAMMED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS - BIGGEST SCRAP SCAMMERS - THEIVES NADEEM AHMAD- MASTERMIND OF PLANNINGWAQAR MALIK- EXECUTION, FORGING DOCUMENTS IN DUBAI DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC- PAY OUR 200,000 USD BACK SCAMMER- THEIVES-YOU STOLEN MILLIONS DOLLARS WAQAR MALIK AND NADEEM AHMED OF PAKISTAN - SHAMELESS PEOPLE - RETURN OUR MONEY dubai Other Author: MIAMI, North Dakota Internet Fraud: DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC - NADEEM AHMED , WAQAR MALIK - SHAMELESS PAKISTANI SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM DUBAI- ALREADY SCAMMED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS - BIGGEST SCRAP SCAMMERS - THEIVES dubai, Other

Sep 17 2017
2-10 home buyers warrnty dear athan here is the letter I drafted Dear 2-10, We are a long time loyal customers of 2-10 warranty. When our air conditioner had issues we expected the company would come forward to ease our pain and give peace of mind restoring the a/c back in condition. But what really happened has only increased our pain causing stress and agony leaving us with out a proper air conditioner. I would expect a proper response and issue resolved at the earliest. * Expecting a positive reply sooner. regards Mana Denver Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Appliances: 2-10 home buyers warrnty ,

Sep 15 2017
PLASMACAM & GOTORCH use BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS to lure uninformed buyers into their deceptive business practices Colorado City Colorado Author: Franklin, Kentucky Internet Fraud: PLASMACAM Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado