BUYERS UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: buyers union
There may be more specific results for "buyers union"
For more specific results for "buyers union"
Showing 1-25 of 19,386 Found Reports For more specific results for "buyers union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
EISENHARDT BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET- SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

2, Report #1402092

Sep 24 2017
US Bank Deceptive Practice and Ruins Credit Union Nationwide Sorry Author: Union, New Jersey Credit Services: US Bank Nationwide

3, Report #1402039

Sep 24 2017
SDTadvertising Michelle, Admin Buyers Beware! Buy From This Company At Your Own Risk! Internet Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: SDTadvertising Internet

4, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

5, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 23 2017
Property Reality Company PRC Deceptively conning unsuspecting buyers of land and exaggerated green house returns Nairobi Nairobi Westlands
Author: Nairobi, Other Questionable Activities: Property Reality Company Internet

Sep 23 2017
Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres terminal Inc is discriminating against non union workers at the port of Baltimore Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Ceres Terminal Inc Baltimore , Maryland

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 20 2017
DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC - NADEEM AHMED , WAQAR MALIK - SHAMELESS PAKISTANI SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM DUBAI- ALREADY SCAMMED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS - BIGGEST SCRAP SCAMMERS - THEIVES NADEEM AHMAD- MASTERMIND OF PLANNINGWAQAR MALIK- EXECUTION, FORGING DOCUMENTS IN DUBAI DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC- PAY OUR 200,000 USD BACK SCAMMER- THEIVES-YOU STOLEN MILLIONS DOLLARS WAQAR MALIK AND NADEEM AHMED OF PAKISTAN - SHAMELESS PEOPLE - RETURN OUR MONEY dubai Other Author: MIAMI, North Dakota Internet Fraud: DELTA WINGS GENERAL TRADING LLC - NADEEM AHMED , WAQAR MALIK - SHAMELESS PAKISTANI SCAMMING PEOPLE FROM DUBAI- ALREADY SCAMMED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS - BIGGEST SCRAP SCAMMERS - THEIVES dubai, Other

Sep 17 2017
2-10 home buyers warrnty dear athan here is the letter I drafted Dear 2-10, We are a long time loyal customers of 2-10 warranty. When our air conditioner had issues we expected the company would come forward to ease our pain and give peace of mind restoring the a/c back in condition. But what really happened has only increased our pain causing stress and agony leaving us with out a proper air conditioner. I would expect a proper response and issue resolved at the earliest. * Expecting a positive reply sooner. regards Mana Denver Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Appliances: 2-10 home buyers warrnty

Sep 15 2017
PLASMACAM & GOTORCH use BAIT AND SWITCH TACTICS to lure uninformed buyers into their deceptive business practices Colorado City Colorado Author: Franklin, Kentucky Internet Fraud: PLASMACAM Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 14 2017
Sidney Griffith Sid; Sidney Porsche Buyers Beware, Beware, Sid the scammer Griffith is dishonest, misrepresents and will ignore you once paid Springfield Missouri Author: San Francisco, California Motor Vehicle: Sidney Griffith Springfield, Missouri

Sep 14 2017
Caitlin German Shepherd puppies  They had me sign a contract for purchasing puppies then had me send the money western union and it didn't go through so I had to do Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart $650 Was told my puppy will be flies to be the next morning haven't heard anything from them since Alexandria Virginia Internet Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Dog Breeders: Caitlin German Shepherd puppies puppies Internet

Sep 14 2017
MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH MASSEY CADILLAC ORLANDO, MASSEY CADILLAC NORTH MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH & ADAM HOPPER LEASING SCAM EXPOSED BUYERS BEWARE Orlando Florida
GENERAL MANAGERS GETS INVOLVED AND SOLVED SUTUATION Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH Orlando, Florida

Sep 13 2017
SweepMyCredit.com Tre ManBest Legal Credit Rating Coach on Youtube Tradelines, CPN Scammer HOUSTON Texas TRE MAN - his true character Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: SweepMyCredit.com HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 13 2017
Federal Government Grant office 1(646)5350274 They want to give me a grant for free. Because I have such a good background history. But this gentleman wanted to confirm my zip code. I said OK. But he couldn't give me my ZIP Code for me to confirm it he wanted me to give it to him. Then he said he didn't need it and I asked for the address and he gave me the address of 202 somewhere in New York New York. Then he said that he wasn't authorized to release the funds there were three ways that I could put the funds into my account . He said that you could do it directly deposit it into your bank acct, by check, or by Western Union. New York NY Author: Houston, Texas Con Artists: Federal Government Grant office Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
House Buyer's Direct/Cory Glen Harrington Angel Harrington Malicious & Dubious Real Estate Practices Involving Exploitation of Vulnerable Homeowners San Antonio Texas Exploitative Conduct Relating to Real Estate, Perpetrated by House Buyer's Direct, Managing Member, Cory Glen Harrington, and Chief Operating Manager, Angel Harrington. Author: San Antonio, Texas Investment Brokers: House Buyer's Direct/Cory Glen Harrington San Antonio , Texas

Sep 09 2017
Aqua Finance Inc FBO Connexus Credit Union Credit Report Birmingham Alabama Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc FBO Connexus Credit Union Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 09 2017
Dr.Pratab Singh Puran, Maha Rana Pratab Singh Puran, Paradise Group, Offshores Investors Group, Atoll Paradise Hotels & Resorts And Private Islands, Paradise Offshore Invest Bank, Brown Chillies Corporation, ParadiseSat Media, Paradise Business Group, Gmx Group, Parmx Group, Puran Group SCAMMER, GROUP OF SCAMMER, BIG CHEATER AND CREATE FAKE PROFILE AND DOCUMENTS Nationwide DEAR SIR. Author: Nationwide Financial Services: Dr.Pratab Singh Puran Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Bank of America They closed my account for no reason I was not notified Company Nationwide My work Author: Winnetka, California Accounting: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Communication Federal Credit Union I have an auto loan through this company. They are not organized by any means and have ruined my credit in the process. If you go to a car lot for a car and they say that Communication Federal Credit union is one of their lenders, tell them to skip that company. Dont become a victim of this terrible company!! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Wrong Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Banks: Communication Federal Credit Union

Lomi Psychotherapy Thomas Pope Executive Director Santa Rosa California
Thomas Pope MFT. MORALLY BANKRUPT Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Lomi Psychotherapy Santa Rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Micheal Berry he cliamed that he was seeking a driver for his daughter when she comes to town kooskia,ID 83539 Internet Scam Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: Micheal Berry Internet