Your Search | c & r used appliances

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

3, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

4, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

5, Report #1342059

J C Penney J C Penney is the worst. Schaumburg Illinois
Author: ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: J C Penney Schaumburg, Illinois

6, Report #1342050

Dec 08 2016
Auto Show Place Scam, ripp off car lot, Liars This used car lot is selling cars that were flooded and are lying about it. Do not buy from them Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Auto Show Place Austin, Texas

7, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

8, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

9, Report #1341957

Dec 07 2016
Super DJ Productions superdjproductions.comministryofmusic.comSan Diego DJ ProductionsAndre Photographs were stolen from a photographer and used on commercial website to avertise services of DJ Andre California Author: Toronto, New Jersey DJ Services: Super DJ Productions California

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez House in short sale transaction was sold through auction. The buyer was not notified and deposit was not refunded Ceritos California Author: Chino, California Brokerage Companies: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Ceritos, California

Dec 05 2016
Bosch Sold me a lemon, didn't take it back Nationwide Author: Hartford , Connecticut Appliances: Bosch Nationwide

Dec 05 2016

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Lein.... Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 03 2016
Angelo trucking and construction Robert Trevino Used me as a subcontractor with agreement to pay monthly. At the end he did not pay. San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Trucking Companies: Angelo trucking and construction San Angelo, Texas

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
R&B Metals They didn't finish with the trim and its been a year. The have very poor customer service. Gainsboro Tennessee Author: Lexington, Kentucky Consumer Services: R&B Metals Gainsboro, Tennessee

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
R Siding Lori Menousek Poor Customer Service! Valley Nebraska Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Roofing Companies: R Siding Valley, Nebraska

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet This report is BIG TIME FALSE! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet