Your Search | c & r used appliances

1, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

2, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

3, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

4, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

5, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

6, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
best buys fraud, sells old used appliances as new manalapan nj nj Author: morganville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: best buys Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

9, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Eureka Forbes Eureka Forbes - Pathetic Service - 0 Response Bangalore Author: Bangalore, Other Appliances: Eureka Forbes Bangalore,

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Macks Motors Inc Car salesman, Chicago car dealer, used car Chicago, Chicago Illinois Author: Harvard, Illinois Auto Dealers: Macks Motors Inc Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Samsung Home Appliance SamsungSamsung Appliance USA Samsung will not fix or replace dryer. Chico Nationwide Author: Chico, California Appliances: Samsung Home Appliance Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 25 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air BEWARE!! Orlando Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Appliances: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Corsino's Service Station & Repair Bill Corsino Got ripped off BIG-Time on used car purchase! Blackwood New Jersey So The AC Didn't Work? Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Corsino's Service Station & Repair Blackwood, New Jersey