Your Search | c=1

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 21 2016
The Top Tier Painting Co. Richard C. NelsonRich Nelson d**k NelsonTop Tier Painting Nefarious, fraud, unscrupulous Gresham Oregon
Author: Troutdale , Oregon Paint & Wallpaper: The Top Tier Painting Co. Gresham, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
NPF Reports Division Solicited money be sent in return for cash award over $1 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Lapel, Indiana Cash Services: NPF Reports Division Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
ECM Page (the highest person I could speak with) did not service my 86 yr old mom for 5 days on A/C. they said they would be back sat then denied it. She ended up with a medical emergency and 600$ for stand alone a/c units so she could breath. Boynton Beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Attorneys General: ECM Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ‘G’, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Rooms To Go Dealing with back pains from herniated disc for 1 year. Most uncomfortable sofas ever! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
A-1 Parts Stop Registered Agent: Jacqueline A. LoweryOwner: Chris Nasrallah aka Chris Sanchez Unscrupulous CROOKS! Dallas Texas Author: Gainesville, Texas Auto Repair Service: A-1 Parts Stop Dallas, Texas

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California MCR Realty Unusual Real Estate Practice Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,

Sep 16 2016
wealth Partners Publishing C. Vera CEO, Linda Sullivan in Ad Mailings, Guarantee not acknowleded Chicago Illinois Author: Bakersfield, California Home Based Business: wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. 1/3 of our household goods mysteriously disapeared Aroura Colorado Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. Aroura, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
professional credit management lorane porter at the office of: PROFESSIONAL CREDIT MANAGEMENT OF MOUNTAIN HOME ARKANSAS 72653, 1-866-217-1675 EXT 1249 mountain home arkansas and jonesboro arkansas  Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Better Business Bureau: professional credit management arkansas

Sep 15 2016
Boardwalk Buy RIPOFF!! Ordered and was supposed to receive and didn't filed a dispute with cc then received 1 1/2 months later and refused order. Unknow Internet Author: Temple, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Sep 15 2016
Keysmart, LLC / KeySmart Corporation After 1 week of use I contact them about a broken part and in two weeks I never got any answer. Sent 3 emails already Mount Prospect Illinois
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Specialty Stores: Keysmart, LLC Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide