C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more specific results for "c=1"
For more specific results for "c=1"
Showing 1-25 of 16,296 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
ProductsCube Zahna Lallana Total scam San Jose. District 1,Plaridel, Bulacan, Philipines Internet Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: ProductsCube Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
j c pole barns/ james carver jc pole barns is a unprofessional barn builder and has no concern how the building how his employees build it franklin Kentucky Author: newburgh, Indiana Builders & Contractors: j c pole barns franklin, Kentucky

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction Inc. Kent Washington Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Inc Kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction CR Boger Deceptive and illegal one-call-closesales practices Internet
Annoying Calls From CR Broger Construction Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Internet

Apr 20 2017
Ripped Muscle C San Diego california Author: Bellingham, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ripped Muscle C

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Claimed they were attorneys to help tenants with eviction notices. I deposited in a Chas account (1,195.00) for them. The so called attorney said his name was Matthew, but I dealt with some girl named Kelly. The so called attorney said he filled everything, but he did not. What cruel people is down right wrong. I got SCAMMED BIG TIME Internet Author: Modesto , California Liars: 1 800 Eviction Solutions/The Plummers Oggins Group Internet

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 18 2017
Barrett Eastman I just found out I have a judgement from Barrett Eastman. 1. I never had any business with them 2. I never served. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Phoenix, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett Eastman Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
claude Johnson Just $1, they said, but I ended up paying 19.95 a month without knowing it. internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Music: claude Johnson

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
Harrison Kitchen, Mike ,1-647-876-8544, Jim ,1-647-293-3290 Fraud company - Run away with 4000.00 $ North York Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Kitchens: Harrison Kitchen North York, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet they Rip you off via C/C this is also backed by is also backed by shark tank investor Lori Greiner St. Petersburg, Fla. Internet
Author: Paterson, New Jersey Skin Care: Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet Internet

Apr 16 2017
C & C Towing and Recovery C&C Services Stephenville,TX C & C Services/Towing stole my personal property out of my towed vehicle Stephenville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Prostitutes: C & C Towing and Recovery Stephenville, Texas

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington