C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more specific results for "c=1"
For more specific results for "c=1"
Showing 26-50 of 16,453 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
Restore 1 Restore 1 Inc, Restore 1 Contracting, Restore 247, Restore 24/7 and possibly other names. contractor bathroom remodel Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Restore 1 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Victim Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Mitchell 1 Beware of free trail, it will cost you 1 year Internet Author: six mile, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Mitchell 1 Internet

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet

Jun 14 2017
Waste Management Waste Management - I was over 30 days late in paying my invoice for period 3/1/17 through 4/30/17. El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California Recycling/Trash removal: Waste Management El Cajon, California

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Blue Haven...2201 highway 6 south houston, tx 77077 3 1/2 weeks of pure hell Houston, Texas
Author: Atascocita, Texas Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Houston, Texas

Jun 14 2017
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Orlando, Florida

Jun 13 2017
LuxStyle International ApS Scammers Company Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense C, Odense C, Other Internet Author: Bukit Mertajam, Other Internet Fraud: LuxStyle International ApS Internet

Jun 13 2017
Derma genetix illum skin care Cloko cream,PurC vitamin c serum, zorro eye serum, hashtag fulfillment Charged me $200 for a free sample without my knowledge St petersbug Florida Author: Somewhere, New York Bait-and-Switch: Derma genetix St petersbug, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Place an order with Radiator Express the same day 1 hour later via Mike the administrator stated the radiator required special inlet and Outlet openings that are screwed into the radiator functionality would not be possible in any event. I instructed MI Capt. Miscommunication Manahawkin New Jersey Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Radiator Express Manahawkin New Jersey Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
ScoreSense onetechnologies.net mycredithealth.com mfreecreditreports360.com whatlurks.com my3creditscores.com neighborhoodscan.com SpendonLife.com deceptively advertised five day membership and $1 immediate credit report Dallas, Texas registered Internet Domain Internet Author: Vallejo, California Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 12 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC Sent 1 product, promised $50.00 refund Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boca Raton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2017
Coal Cosmeticss $4.95 Shipping only Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Greenville, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Coal c

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet