Your Search | c=1

Sep 15 2016
Boardwalk Buy RIPOFF!! Ordered and was supposed to receive and didn't filed a dispute with cc then received 1 1/2 months later and refused order. Unknow Internet Author: Temple, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Sep 15 2016
Keysmart, LLC / KeySmart Corporation After 1 week of use I contact them about a broken part and in two weeks I never got any answer. Sent 3 emails already Mount Prospect Illinois
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Specialty Stores: Keysmart, LLC Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mattress 1 One , Mattress One Sick and tired of being ripped off and we are not going to take it any more! Boynton Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mattress 1 One Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Incognito Express Unprofessional Delivery at 1:30AM past promised time-frame, terrible post customer service, etc Copperas Cove,, TX Nationwide Author: New York Auto Transporters: incognito express Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Colorado animal health Refuses to replace a clipper blade bought 1 month ago and only used 5 times that quit cutting dogs clean fur. Longmont Colorado Author: Dacono, Colorado Animal Services: Colorado animal health CO

Sep 12 2016
Euro Motors Cars body shop charged over 17,000 to repair hood & front clip. Subprofessional work. They scratched my paint on my door, 1/4 panels & trunk lid. Had to go back 5 times before they got the hood and fenders lined up.Car paint looks horrible on hood & where they tried to buff out scratches . Rockville Maryland Author: Middletown, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Euro Motors Cars body shop Rockville, Maryland

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dermasoft Skin Restore PureCell Eye TherapyProminent Vitamin C Serum Online offer was for products for $4.95 each. Hidden message that within 14 days if not cancelled, I would be charged $89.95 per months for product. Santa Ana California purecell rebuttal Author: New Bern, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Dermasoft Skin Restore Santa Ana, California

Sep 11 2016
Renuvaderm Allimage Renueskin eye jell-$5.95 face cream-$4.95 / 10 days later debited bank $184.04-b\c I had used debit card LasVegas Nevada Author: Crossville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 11 2016
Be The 1 Foundation Inc. Todd Jutte T.J. Jutte BT1 T4C MK4C P2P Ripped Me Off Sisters Oregon Author: Brooksville, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Be The 1 Foundation Inc. Todd Jutte T.J. Jutte BT1 T4C MK4C P2P Sisters, Oregon

Sep 10 2016
So call IRS Daniel wismen call phone number 1-206-312-0075 The owner of the number from google is ONVOY, LLC seattle Washington Author: New york, New York Liars: So call IRS seattle, Washington

Sep 09 2016
My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 He Called Me a Cheapskate W**** Boca Raton Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Trucking Companies: My Transport Connection +1 (561) 982-1275 Internet

Sep 09 2016
Cash advance/ los California 139 brian davis #1-818 -627-6864 He got 200.00 from me then wanted 200.00 more because of out of state but always went buy ohone number and my phone is out of stateso im not hetting lone because i want send 200.00 more Cash advance California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: Cash advance/ los California California

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, B & J Realty Corporation, American Investments, American Investments Escrow Division, Cal Financial Took client's $10,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos, California

Sep 08 2016
LightlnTheBox I bought some items at their webshob , it said 3-4 buisness day of delivery , and i ordered it 1 september , it still havent left the company in china yet. They dont take people seriously , This is the second time i ordered items from them , and it happend the first time to , i wanted to give them a second chance but i dont think they will be better . Author: oslo, Customer: LightlnTheBox Internet

Sep 07 2016
1-800-Got-Junk 1800GOTJUNK Awful Service, will try to scam you. Smithfield Rhode Island Author: Newport, Rhode Island Recycling/Trash removal: 1-800-Got-Junk Smithfield, Rhode Island

Sep 06 2016
Choice Privileges point program is an intentional deception All kinds of barriers, conditions to their buy 2 nights and get 1 free advt. Nationwide Author: Murrayville, Georgia Lodging: Choice Hotels Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Janet I have received another cream that I DID NOT ORDER. AND I DONT WANT IT DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM MY C/CardThis is a disgusting way to rob people and I am going to take this further This is a con to rob people who have given them their c/card number this should not be allowed Mackay Queensland Author: Mackay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: SedonaBeautySecrets.com Mackay, Yukon

Sep 05 2016
BEST DEALS IN APPLIANCES ELECTRONICS AND A/C LLC Refused to Perform Service Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Appliances: BEST DEALS IN APPLIANCES ELECTRONICS AND A/C LLC Lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 04 2016
1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Didn't fulfill the contract by not delivering the container at the specific time and day. Memphis Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Moving Companies: 1-800-PACK-RAT‏ Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Elite Singles Dating Site Elite Singles Won't stop renewing & charge me EliteSingles LLC 874 Walker Rd. Ste C Dover, Delaware Internet Author: Ocean City, New Jersey Dating Services: Elite Singles Dating Site Internet

Sep 03 2016
Stubhub Stubhub notified of unauthorized transaction within 1 minute of order and still refused to stop order San Francisco California Conclusion Author: New Windsor, New York Credit Card Fraud: Stubhub San Francisco, California

Sep 02 2016
Overnight commitions Glynn Kiosky Overnight commitions by Glynn Kiosky is a scam. The kid sells a product for more then 60$ as his own creation and his own product that he alone built. Well, it's not his product at all! it's someone else's product! (Michael Force) and you can get it for only 1$! Glynn is also lying when he claims that it will take you few hours (or in his words overnight) to get the system up and running. This is far from being true. The learning curve, acompany by a coach will last for 3 weeks at most. IT'S A SCAM! Internet Author: Ramla, Alabama Home Based Business: Overnight commitions Internet