Your Search | c=1

Jan 16 2017
resvibrant http://www.drbailey-skincare.com/cosmopolitan-1/ misleading Internet Author: santa ana, California Bait-and-Switch: resvibrant Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Serum ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream,AgelessVitamin C Serum ONLY $11 TO TRY - SO FAR HAS COST OVER $356 Mfg in Sana Ana CA. Author: Warrior, Alabama Eye Care: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Hello zoomybrandt Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Disable Account - During Ad campaign -Billed ME - No Recourse - 1 month still waiting Menlo Park CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Facebook Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luminus and Bella Epoque 1 877 497 10881 800 494 95951888 778 0297 We have no record! Online Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: Luminus and Bella Epoque Internet

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 13 2017
C&C motors Buyer Beware!!!! . Chattanooga Tennessee Author: chickamauga, Georgia Auto Dealers: C&C motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Angelia Dimattia Diverse Business Services aka C R S Consulting STEALS MONEY FROM BUSINESS. Riverside California Author: California Business Consulting: Angelia Dimattia Riverside,

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent items viewed on-line but NOT ordered, and sent invoice. Odence C Internet Author: Port Dover, Ontario Home HealthCare: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment offer a 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom & stock an enormous parts inventory of parts in a state-of-the-art warehouse in Cleburne, Texas. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Port Chester New York *UPDATE: American Automotive Equipment recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Charles and his company do make things rite Author: BETHESDA, Maryland Sales People: AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT PORT CHESTER, New York

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
Resvibrant Dermaradiant Lied about free sample billed cost, shipped 1 additional product and billed for three Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Resvibrant Internet

Jan 10 2017
Sasta tv I have bought sasta tv 1 month ago for $250 and it's giving me issues asking me for my username and password which I'm unable to use Internet Author: Baytown , Texas Sales People: Sasta tv Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
copy my commissions a work from home job, and I was suppose to get a set of CDs for $7.00 never got. ___________(c)__________________ NY Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Home Based Business: copy my commissions Internet

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

1 and 2 Automotive Sketchy is an Understatement Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 and 2 Automotive Dallas, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Thomas C Barron Thomas Charles Barron III Thomas Barron Took Money from Retired Couple, will not return, did not finish work Kingwood Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Builders & Contractors: Thomas C Barron Kingwood, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent short sale negotiators stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Complaint Closed 10/1/14: Per Attorney General of Washington State Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington