C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more reports for "c=1"
For more results perform a general search for "c=1"
Showing 26-50 of 16,257 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Lux style Lux style international Ordering me to pay for a product I did not order or receive DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Preston , Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style Internet

Mar 12 2017
Smart Trucking 1 LLC Campbell Jefferson, Tiffany Jefferson, Kelly Jefferson Smart Trucker goes Awol for 10 days delivers car with $2100 Damage - Owner Does Not Pay Miramar Florida
Author: Libertyville, Illinois Shipping Companies: Smart Trucking 1 LLC Miramar, Illinois

Mar 11 2017
CLIFF BRINSON canoncitygoldnsilver CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY CANON CITY Colorado
Hoax Author: Illinois Online Trading: CLIFF BRINSON CANON CITY, Colorado

Mar 10 2017
courtrecords.org $1 criminal check turns into $19.95. Report was useless Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: courtrecords.org Internet

Mar 10 2017
Youthful Beauty different internet name Free sample turned into large withdrawals from accout ------------------------c---------------------- Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Skin Care: Youthful Beauty Internet

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements Advertised as $37 per bottle, but 3 get 1 free. They charged me $198. Las Vegas Nevada......also Provo Utah Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Liars: Gloss Motive Internet

s****. Author: Miami, Florida Personal Services: Shoeboxed.com Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Emporium + Pacific Credit Group Pacific Credit Group suspended 3/1/17 by CA Sec of State for unpaid taxes Los Angeles California Response from Emporium Author: San Jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
1 -800- Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group WE CAN HELP!! LOW COST EVICTION PROTECTION UNKNOWN california Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: 1 (800) Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group Internet

Mar 08 2017
TOPHATTER I bought a ring advertized as a 1/10 ct genuine dimond 14k gold cluster ring. Internet Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TOPHATTER Internet

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 07 2017
Las Vegas Athletic Club LVAC LVAC has been ripping off consumers from day 1 las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Spas: Las Vegas Athletic Club las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
Jason Drylie Jason D Drylie, Jason Dean Drylie Rented 1 yr from me, moved out stuck me with 3 1/2 mo rent unpaid Davenport Fl 33837 Nationwide
Author: davenport, Florida Tenants: Jason Drylie Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Purecell eye therapy they fought me every step of the way when i wanted to cancel this because no 1 i had a reaction to it and no 2 it does nothing santa ana california Author: superior, Wisconsin Skin Care: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Mar 06 2017
fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide Author: richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: fandango Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
American Interlock LTD Total Court Services It's still going on 1 year later!! Royal Oak Michigan Author: Cedarville, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Interlock LTD Royal Oak, Michigan

Mar 06 2017
Skin Youth Enhanced SkinYouth Eye, SkinYouth Vitamin C Rip Off Internet Author: Samson, Alabama Skin Care: Skin Youth Enhanced Internet

Mar 06 2017
barry delp events manager at Gmail/Microsoft I won 500k from this saying i was 1 in 5 winners from Gmail Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: barry delp Internet

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Gold Medal Service. Frank A/C Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: Gold Medal Service Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 04 2017
Sam's Special Offers Order on 1/6/17. After two weeks did not receive, contacted company and was told it would be reshipped within four weeks. Still have not received! Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Sam's Special Offers Newport News, Virginia