Your Search | c=1

Aug 13 2014
Attorney Nick Misiti Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist Thief 1 Years of Experience Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist New York, New York Author: Scarsdale, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Nick Misiti New York, New York

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the automatic enrollment as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 13 2014
C W Weakley Gutter Repair and Mason Washington, DC Maryland Author: Dist of Columbia Home Improvements: C W Weakley Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 13 2014
Signature Autoplex / William C. Crain Certified Motors Liars & Theives Zachary Louisiana Author: Fordoche, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Signature Autoplex / William C. Crain Zachary, Louisiana

Aug 12 2014
1-800-NewRate MotorMax Refused payment, threatened reposession Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Loan Brokers: 1-800-NewRate Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 12 2014
Miracles from the valult HSI The price was quoted at $37. After I gave the infor on my C/C, they proceded to raise the prize to $100! Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Family Planning: Miracles from the valult HSI Internet

Aug 12 2014
Mattress 1 one Manager Oscar Miami, district manager Alex Rude disrespectful, Miami Florida Author: Miami beach , Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress 1 one Miami, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Verde Energy USA I was suppose to save money on my electric bill by switching to Verde Energy, well guess what that is a Joke. My last bill for service was $336.80 for 1 month. That is just our rageous. I have never paid that amount. I called JCPL and their rate is only 10 and Verde is 18, how is that a saving. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Monroe, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Verde Energy USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 11 2014
KLMN READER SERVICES WWWW.KLMNREADERS.COM DON'T BELIEVE THEIR SOB STORY - IT'S A LIE!1! CHESAPEAKE Virginia Author: nashville, Tennessee News Media: KLMN READER SERVICES CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

Aug 11 2014
Coca Cola MyCokeRewards.com MyCokeRewards Bait & Switch! You win a Coke Towel & when it doesn't come they try to sell you a bunch of c***. Internet Author: Idaho City, Idaho Liars: Coca Cola Internet

Aug 11 2014
Fantasic Sam's Michelle Weaver CUTS MASSIVE HAIR OFF LIKE 8 INCHES WHEN TOLD TO ONLY TRIM 1 INCH EMPLOYEE SCREAMS AT YOU ACROSS THE SALON Hickory North Carolina
Author: Conover, North Carolina Hair Salons: Fantasic Sam's Hickory, North Carolina

Aug 11 2014
Pace Publicity Triple-c auto detailing packages Be warned Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Pace Publicity Toronto, Ontario

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 11 2014
Seven-One-Six Services 7-1-6 Magazine Scam Buffalo New York Author: madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Seven-One-Six Services Buffalo, New York

Aug 11 2014
Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Ordered funeral flowers August 06. The young girl kept putting me on hold. The process took 1/2 hour. She gave me the total with tax and I put it on my discover card. The flowers never showed up and they state there was never an order. Venice Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Venice, Florida

Aug 11 2014
FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. AZTEC OIL AZTEC OIL, CSI ENERGY, INTERNATIONAL DYNAMICS, PETER MORTON,MOLE OIL SCAM MAN,PRIOR ATTORNEY, SEC, INVESTIGATION, CEO OF PUB. CO. PLEADS GUILTY HOUSTON HOUSTON TEXAS
Author: HOUSTON , Texas Business Consultants: FRANKLIN C. FISHER JR. AZTEC OIL HOUSTON , Select State/Province

Aug 10 2014
Kurt Kaupke Kurt C. Kaupke, Kurt Kaupke, Kurt Casey Kaupke scammer, conartist, ex-con, liar, NewPort Beach California
Author: Orange COunty, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kurt Kaupke Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 09 2014
pageremovalservice.com SEO reputation management extortion demand after they cannot do the job they claimed they would move make our BBB and Yelp! complaint go away along with 1 ripoff report. threats to make things even worse if I don't pay them more money. where they are located, or a phone number you can reach them at. they dont tell you Internet Author: Albany, New York SEO - Reputation Management: pageremovalservice.com extortion demand after they cannot do the job Internet

Aug 08 2014
McGill Management - New Century Town Vernon Hills Complaints Filed Over 1 Year Ago - No Follow-Up or Response As Promised Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Homeowner Associations: McGill Management - New Century Town Vernon Hills Arlington Heights, Illinois

Aug 08 2014
ALO VIET PINLESS This company scammed its customers by taking its customer money without providing their service.keep asking customer to fund their account into big amount and all of sudden the company terminate its service.Stole from customer,rip off.Alo ,The Mc NGUYEN C ALO VIET RIP OFF SAN JOSE CA Author: California Credit Card Fraud: ALO VIET PINLESS Select State/Province

Aug 08 2014
Chaim Bensimon ,Haim Bensimon, Dvorit Bensimon, Dorit Bensimon dead beat tenant. occupied property 4/1/12 and never paid rent for 24 months. damaged property Brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Tenants: Chaim Bensimon Brooklyn, New York

Aug 07 2014
Software Pros uses keywords to redirect people to their website and trick them into thinking the are downloading free software <---(c)--> Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Software Pros Internet

Aug 07 2014
Orbitz Travel Scam you BIG time. I booked a 4 day trip for a wedding. They came back showing 1 night stay Nationwide Author: Texas Travel Services: Orbitz Travel Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
apple one act 1...other temps partners professional pps global, global insight and aerotek the list goes on Apple one in Atlanta recruiters and or their clients need to communicate instead of treating a person like their an animal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: apple one glendale, Georgia