C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more specific results for "c=1"
For more specific results for "c=1"
Showing 26-50 of 72,542 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru , California

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
1-888-748-7543 FEMORA BEAUTYTRRW8556109773 CHARGED MY ACCOUNT AFTER CANCELING & MADE FALSE PROMISES FOUNTAIN VALLEY California
Author: FONTANA, California Celebrities: 1-888-748-7543 FEMORA FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Clearsight Glasses Co. Non-receipt of product bought and paid for by C/C. Unknown Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Eye Care: Clearsight Glasses Co. Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Wincar Autotrader Christian Salinger cs@wincar-autotrader.comWinCar-AutotraderChristian SalingerWartenberger Straße 2413053 Berlin SCAMMER FRAUD FAKE ORDER FAKE LETTER OF CREDIT FAKE DEPOSIT EXPORT SCAMMER INTERNATIONAL SCAMMER GERMANY BERLIN BERLIN Refutation of the published article Wincar Author: BERLIN, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Wincar Autotrader , Other

Oct 10 2017
Quick Gear I only wanted 1 wallet but they took out of my account almost $90 Author: Lancaster, California Unusual Rip-Off: Betty Ford Lancaster, California

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
jamiegerrard.myshopify.com ryanshopify@gmail.com Who Cares Im Late Anyways Watch Offer × 1 Mint Green $0.00 Subtotal $0.00 Shipping $10.97 Total $10.97 USD Internet Author: Hinton, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: jamiegerrard.myshopify.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
SMH Garcinia while placing order, the company called me and after explaining they would be making 2 charges instead of 1 as advertised and I would be charged more money within so many days, I asked the rep to cancel my order. He said he would email me numbers and information to cancel. I asked for a phone number or reference number and he said they would be included in my email. i asked for a number again to call and he did give me a number which was not valid. I see the charges are present on my card even though he said he would cancel it. Internet Author: Brandon, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: SMH Garcinia Internet

Oct 09 2017
Triple c Transit LLC Worst Trucking company to work or lease too.. Weatherford TX - Texas Author: YORK, South Carolina Air Travel: Triple c Transit LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
Brian C Morris Law LYING THIEF Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Lawyers: Brian C Morris Law Spring Hill, Florida

Oct 08 2017
na Paul C West connected to unknown call from IRS mechanicburg Pennsylvania Author: CHASKA, Minnesota Legal Services: na mechanicburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2017
MEDIALEE.COM charged my account $1 a month ,i know thats not much,but what is it for? MONTREAL Quebec Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Book Publishers: MEDIALEE.COM MONTREAL, Quebec

Oct 08 2017
Doug Cosgro Noble Artists Jodi Mankiewicz Catherine C. Klein Clark Renfro Beverly Hills, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Investment Brokers: Doug Cosgro Beverly Hills, CA, California

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas