C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more specific results for "c=1"
For more specific results for "c=1"
Showing 26-50 of 16,364 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
Central Nissan Central Nissan Houston Crazy88 Houston Texas JIm C have you been placed on some kind of a sucker list ? Author: HOUSTON, Texas Auto Dealers: Central Nissan Houston, Texas

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 10 2017
Got Junk 1-800-Got-Junk PABLO the owner Scam Scam. they lie. Stay away ! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, New York Cleaning Services: Got Junk Mahwah, New Jersey

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 09 2017
Parisian Glow I placed this order for 1 free jar only,for a cost of $4.95,the packing was shoddy ,incomplete packing slip.> tried to cancel any further orders but cannot get in touch with any one. I would like my money refundedI am not satisfied with the new terms they are trying to push on me .this is false asvertising.. St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Celebrities: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Florida

May 09 2017
Illumaneau Skin Cream Illumaneau Skin CreamIllumaneau Face CreamIllumaneau Eye SerumIlluaneau Vitamin C SerumIllumaneau Anti-Wrinkle Eye CreamIllumaneau Anti-Aging CreamReney Eye SerumEicaserumSpa Face Cream Tampa Florida Author: Essex junction , Vermont Eye Care: Illumaneau Skin Cream Tampa, Florida

34, Report #1371916

May 08 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES I was sent an email stating that if I don't pay the settlement amount $432.45 then your property and bank account will be seized in two days and you have to go prison for 1 year Internet Author: Austin, Texas Collection Agency's: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

May 07 2017
diet provos Diet provos was charged 81.00 at 1:52 am without my authorization i just want to b refunded Internet
Author: ferris, Texas Weightloss Programs: diet provos Internet

May 07 2017
Mark Amzler AH The Food Truck bought and paid for a window on 3/1/17 and still haven't received it 5/7/17 Fairless Hills Pennsylvania Author: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Mark Amzler Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

May 07 2017
Sleepys Firm Mattress Mattress Marshalls, Inc, 1-888-449-5944www.mattressmarshals.comP.O. Box 670727 Coral Springs Florida 33067-0727Mattress Firm Mechanicsburg (Same as Sleepy's) 2-time Lumpy, Bumpy, non-supporting mattresses, I'm disgusted, disappointed, frustrated, and inconvenienced! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Sleepys Firm Mattress Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

May 06 2017
RevitalizeSkinSerum RenewEyeCreamAgeless VitCEnamoreye The merchandise sent to me wasn't what I ordered at all. I thought I was ordering a trial of skin cream by Victoria Osteen for $4.99 but received revitalize serum, renew cream, and ageless vitamin c. and charged $88. 10. The representative I spoke to at Enamoreye told me that they would not refund my money because it was a confirmed order. Fountain Valley, Ca is the address on the box. Internet Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Skin Care: RevitalizeSkinSerum Internet

May 05 2017
loulou auto sales milton ON wheel broke off the car when i was out of town called my sales guy told him what was up i told him i was 7 1/2 hours from home said hewould get back to me very shortly wanted me to tow the car back after i told him were i was he stopped responding to me milton Ontario Author: barrie, Ontario Auto Inspection: loulou auto sales milton, Ontario

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 05 2017
Aztil Aztil, Inc Aztil A/C Aztil AC Aztil Air Conditioning Aztil HVAC Service contract lies fraud criminality West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Aztil West Palm Beach, Florida

May 04 2017
Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista 12799 Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando , FL 32836 +1 407 597-3400 Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena  Author: Ellettsville, Indiana Air Travel: Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Orlando, Florida

May 04 2017
rheem a/c rheem , rudd , Rheem liers cheaters deceptive business practices atlanta Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rheem a/c Nationwide

May 04 2017
Wonder ear I ordered 1 wonder ear for 39.95 and got charged 59.95 and 19.95. The product is terrible and no way to return it Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wonder ear Internet

May 03 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates Claim that I owe $139.97 for some kind of supplement program that my wife supposedly signed up for 3 1/2 years ago. This is a scam. Do not pay them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Coaldale, Colorado Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 03 2017
Coal Cosmetics Ordered 2 different creams 1 for the eye area and the other for the face. Was a trail size. Only had to pay for shipping of 4.95 each. Internet Author: Rayland, Ohio Franchises: Coal Cosmetics Internet

May 03 2017
Best Weston CPAP Heriberto C Febus, Ed C Febus, KATHLEEN KOCAB, CRUZ IMHO, Best Weston CPAP is a fraudulent seller Weston Florida Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best Weston CPAP Weston, Florida

May 02 2017
A-Plus Installations, LLC P. C. Richards COVERED WITH SOOT West Hartford Connecticut Author: East Windsor, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: Questionable Activities: A-Plus Installations, LLC West Hartford, Connecticut

May 01 2017
concretein.co.uk Affordable mens and womens shoes Ordered 1 pair of Sofia Cruz ankle boots for 99 pounds. Received fake Gucci plastic boots from China, different style. Didn't get email confirmation. Transaction on credit card came from China. No response to contact form on their website. Internet Author: Internet Department & Outlet Stores: concretein.co.uk Internet

May 01 2017
Athene Annuity and Life Company/ Alliance-One Evasive answers, No phone? Only 1 supervisor? They've been processing my withdrawal request to get My Own Money! for 8 weeks! Nashville Tennessee Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Financial Services: Insurance Agencies: Athene Annuity and Life Company Nashville, Tennessee