Your Search | c=1

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 02 2016
fashionmia.com THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF! I DISPUTED MY ORDER WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF GETTING THE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE THEY CHARGED ME MORE THAN I PURCHASED Internet Author: West Valley City, Utah Clothing Stores: fashionmia.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
GEICO Auto Insurence 1.changed policey rate without notifying me. 2.clame car mow out of new car statas san diego , calif Nationwide Author: oklahoma cioty, Oklahoma Car Insurance: GEICO Auto Insurence Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
nat gun owner assc I ordered my flashlight in mid Dec. It arrived 1/24/16. It will come on and there is no charger. Saint Charles Misouri Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: nat gun owner assc Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dent-a-med Inc. Sent me a 1099-C for a debt I never had springdale Arkansas Author: Fremont, California Auto Dealers: Dent-a-med Incl springdale, Arkansas

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 30 2016
DLL Suite FastSpring Complete scam you will be charged mobthly c Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Computer Software: DLL Suite Internet

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too! Author: Kennewick, Washington Con Artists: Impact Knowledge Institute Carlsbad, California

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
IDEAL Tax Solution Christian Hernandez called my mother a C word costa mesa California Author: phuq que, Illinois Sales People: IDEAL Tax Solution costa mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
NLOP National Leauge of PokerNYX Social GamingZen Poker I won 2nd place on their poker site for $450 on Nov. 1, 2015 and they continue to tell me that there are no funds to pay me. Internet Author: Columbia, Maryland Casinos & Cardrooms: NLOP Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 27 2016
National Motors Jeff saleman and Matthew C fiance manager. Hummer H3 Nottingham Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Nottingham , Maryland

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  #1 Horrible Place to Work! Calabasas, California Author: , New Jersey SEO - Reputation Management: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California

Jan 26 2016
Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Time Share purchased from them and they were supposed to get us out of the old time share Puerto Vallarta Author: Carlsbad, California Timeshare Rentals: Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Puerto Vallarta,

Jan 26 2016
ALLY 1 month passed due & JUST REPOSSESSED MY TRUCK ALLY Nationwide Oh Yes...All Their Fault! Author: Centreville , Michigan Car Financing: ALLY Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia