Your Search | c=1

Aug 10 2016
Route 66 Warranty Company Company uses used parts that are only covered for 1 year to fix your car instead of new factory parts that are covered for 3 years Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Do hard money / Ryan g wright Told me I was approved for a specific property in camp point il. Once I took a loan out and paid them I was then told that property they could not do. 8785 south Jordan Valley way suite 1 west Jordan U Utah
Author: Quincy , Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Do hard money / Ryan g wright Utah

Aug 09 2016
YourCannabis.com YourCannabisOrders, orders@yourcannabisorders,dave@yourcannbisbiz.com (email) Ripoff checked this website before I purchased the franchise. They do not send orders and keep the money. I have only received 1 check, I had to call them to get it> Coconut Creek, Fl Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Alternative Health: YourCannabis.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
Guzu, Inc Guzu.com Mailed a iPhone 5 to Guzu and was approved for $75 which would be paid in 1-3 business days. Those business days are very long because it's been weeks without payment or notice with intent to pay for product they purchased. Internet Internet Author: New Albany , Indiana Telephones: Guzu, Inc Internet

Aug 08 2016
Caras Property Management Left Property on 6/30/16 but charged for 1 week in July Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Housing Rentals: Caras Property Management Missoula, Montana

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

32, Report #1319241

Aug 08 2016
Robert C. Seldon Molly E. Buie Lauren E. Marsh Dont Waste Your Time or Money This all white law firm does not care about you Washington DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Robert C. Seldon & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

33, Report #1319222

Aug 08 2016
BigSavesOnline.com USNationalMail.com I ordered an item on July 1. When I checked on it using the http://usnational-mail.com/ website they said had the shipping information, it looked normal and finally on July 23 said it was delivered, which it was not. I can't reach anyone at BigSaves or at USNational-Mail. Internet...don't know. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: BigSavesOnline.com Internet

Aug 06 2016
Mattress 1 WARNING!!! Don't Buy Here!! Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Mattress Stores: Mattress 1 Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Platinum Acquisitions Inc. THIS COMPANY ADVERTISED THRU FACEBOOK A GUN HOLSTER. I SENT THEM THE $$$$ AND THEY NEVER DELIVERED OR ANSWERED NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS. i CONTACT MY c/c COMPANY AND THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY AFTER TELLING ME THIS COMPANY WAS A SCAM/RIP OFF DYER, Indiana Author: Dunnellon, Florida Home Security: Platinum Acquisitions Inc. DYER, Indiana

Aug 06 2016
Custom Comfort Air Custom Comfort A/C Services Sold parents very expensive AC system, tried to install inferior one rosenberg Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Custom Comfort Air rosenberg, Texas

37, Report #1320986

Aug 06 2016
Todd Naylor Nailz general contracting Scam artist. Thief will steal all your tools and take your money DONT TRUST 1 BIT STAY AWAY batavia New York
Author: rochester, New York Home Improvements: Todd Naylor Nailz general contracting batavia , New York

38, Report #1320958

Aug 05 2016
Annette Maze Hill Country Farms My 1 year old has FIP Spicewood, Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Animal Services: Annette Maze texas

39, Report #1320901

Aug 05 2016
Carrier airconditioners International comfort Div. Central A/C 4 years old, falling apart 4 years into life and warrenty. Will not do anything to fix problem Syracuse, New York Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Appliances: Carrier airconditioners Nationwide

40, Report #1320894

Aug 05 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams has been leaving messages at my work number. He is calling from a NY number w/ an Indian accent. I haven't called back b/c I am afraid to entertain this but I am going to the Police Station today. Harrassing calls to home and work Internet Author: , Loans: Criminal Justice League Law Services Internet

41, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania

42, Report #1320872

Aug 05 2016
envisage cream and eye creams They sent me 1 cream ,small, 2 eye creams, I never ordered this and when I called them they told me if I did not send them back they would charge to my account over 100.00 dollars every month and I have no idea how they received my information Bluffsdale Utah Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: envisage Bluffsdale, Utah

43, Report #1320871

Aug 05 2016
Fortiva Personal Loans I recieved a loan from fortiva loan for 4,900 dollars. Afterhaving the loan for 1 week i already owe 5,040 dollars due to intrest that seems to be a different amount on a daily basis. So,i decided id return loan and pay in full. I sent in payment recieved a conformation number was credited to my account. 3 days later i have full balance due and at a even higher cost because they reversed my payment. Also made another payment recieved conformation. And this time was told that it would not be taken from my bank account for 8 days. Meanwhile im having daily intrest acrew ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: Fortiva Personal Loans ATLANTA , Georgia

44, Report #1320839

Rasim memishi Asp maintenance lcc A/C unit bad company Marietta Georgia
Author: Roswell, Georgia Consumer Services: Rasim memishi Marietta, Georgia

45, Report #1320782

Aug 04 2016
Cabelas Corporate Office / Cathy 1 Cabela Drive Sidney, NE 69160 308-254-5505 Firearms Dept Corporate Office Discrimination Hammond Indiana Author: Valparaiso , Indiana Guns & Ranges: Cabelas Hammond, Indiana

46, Report #1320713

Aug 04 2016
C and J Handyman Services LLC Handy man got paid and customer got bad flooring job laid. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus Ohio, Ohio Home Improvements: C and J Handyman Services LLC Columbus, Ohio

47, Report #1320701

Aug 04 2016
African Mango Prime I put in one order to try a sample for 1 month. They continue to send me a product that I do not use Santa Ana California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: African Mango Prime Santa Ana , California

48, Report #1320677

Aug 04 2016
Guilesppe Car Care Brian Guillespe, associates Ty and Jessica. They use phone numbers 1-413-426-2873 for Brian He literally stole my 2004 Audi under false swap. Ludlow Massachusetts
Author: Torrington, Connecticut Motor Vehicle: Guilesppe Car Care Ludlow, Massachusetts

49, Report #1320654

Aug 04 2016
Dunlap's Heating & A/C Donald Dunlap Incompetent, dangerous, untrained, unlicensed Tampa Florida Author: lutz, Florida Consumer Services: Dunlap's Heating & A/C Tampa, Florida

50, Report #1320604

Aug 04 2016
Ochre Media Number 1 fraud compnay- Ochre Media Fraud Hyderabad Internet Author: Alabama Internet Services: Ochre Media Internet