C=1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c=1
There may be more specific results for "c=1"
For more specific results for "c=1"
Showing 26-50 of 72,101 Found Reports For more specific results for "c=1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 10 2017
brt-trading and Total Naturals LLC | 7209 Lancaster Pike #41057, Hockessin, DE 19707 | 1-844-452-4538 Bunch of Bull crap advertisement to lure you in! Wilmington Delaware Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Skin Care: brt-trading Wilmington, Delaware

27, Report #1391912

Aug 10 2017
Carolina builders They have owed my company 32,000 for 2 years we were assured by 1 of the owners & his wife we would be paid then they stoped taking our calls & wouldn't respond to emails. This company our liars & do not pay their sub contractors stay clear of them. Murrells inlet South Carolina Author: Murrells inlet, South Carolina Small Business Services: Carolina builders Murrells inlet , South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Craig Rose Up Front Loan Fee Scammer Dallas Nationwide Author: Texas Loans: Craig A. Rose Jr. dba C. Rose Enterprise, LLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Hassan Charmichael He made me pay twice by scamming me a total of $540. When the first payment was made, he claimed that he could not provide the results without the hash but din tell me before, and said that he was doing me a favour by hacking me 3 accounts with the price of 1, he has not not even hacked 1 account for me. When he asked for the payment again, i said not a single account was hacked and he said that he only want to give the results, and have been answering friendly all the while, also said that plz he has done enough work which was worth the first payment. Once the 2nd payment was made, he stopped replying no matter how many msgs were sent. The scumbag wasted my hard earned money, time and energy as well when i could actually contact some1 more worthy. Find that rascal and give my money back !!! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Hassan Charmichael Internet

Aug 09 2017
Assure Products Assure C-oil try for only 4.95. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Assure Products Internet

Aug 09 2017
IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC 780 Buford Highway ,Bldg C-100Suwanee Ga.30024 Took payments then start going back several months previous saying payments were never made Suwanee Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
C serum technologies Vinetics CSupport@skinhealthdesk.com Order C serum cream as a test to see if I liked it. Have been receiving them every month or so. Returned to sender was written on the box & returned to post office. Did not receive any for a month or more. St. Petersburg, FLoridainternet Internet Author: Midland, Texas Criminal Justice System: C serum technologies Internet

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 09 2017
Rotita Received poor quality items. Ordered 4 and only 1 will keep. Completed an online form for return and never heard back. Poorest quality swimwear I have ever seen. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
C & G Homes, LLC C & G Homes, LLC Cheryl Boyer/Cheryl Lombardo-Boyer/Craig Oleary Deceptive, Unethical Company St Charles Missouri Author: St Charles, Missouri Landlords: C & G Homes, LLC St charles, Missouri

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 09 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Disappearing, and rearranging transactions Nationwide Wells Fargo Bank Author: Titusville, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Shaun Smith Sent me an email that said if I didn't contact to pay a balance of $865.75 I would be taken to court and sued for the money and a 5200 approximately. They also threatened jail time.The charges are listed as 1983(c), 19(a), 21(us). Case file RR 187829 Internet Author: maysville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Shaun Smith Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
GT Traders Group Guaranty & Trust Traders Group I entered into agreement for him to trade on forex for me in which I pay him 20%. But soon after maturity of 1 month after trading the profits of $10,000 was not given to me and in all I lost $2,500 in my cost of investment Gulfport Mississippi Internet
Author: Singapore, Wyoming Brokerage Companies: GT Traders Group Internet

Aug 08 2017
Bonita's way appliance center, llc James durkin, and daughter amanda Replaced a part on my new fridge that didn't need replaced, it broke again 3 days later same thing happened that I called about to begin with, he said he guaranteed me it was fixed said if it happens again you have a 1 year warranty on the part, well Cost me over 500 for the part n service that he said needed replaced, and wanted all the money up front before even ordering the part, he replaced and fixed the wrong thing. Youngstown Ohio Author: Edinburg, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Bonita's way appliance center, llc Youngstown, Ohio

Aug 07 2017
1 and 2 automotive Howard Frauds Dallas Texas Author: Balch springs, Texas Banks: 1 and 2 automotive Dallas , Texas

Aug 07 2017
Encante skin Eye cream via kvo*eyepompPro skin msx Ordered an online eye cream. small print to discontinue in 2weeks .original order 4.99, got charged additional for additional skin products and eye creamevery 2 weeks. ($600.) Before I realized, disbuted wwith. My credit card company, left me paying x 1 order, rest were dropped.but yr later, a collection company claims I owe 98.71 for skin care, I never agreed to!! Besides thinking this was settled a yr ago, furious. A collection agengy!! Needing to respond in 30 days, got notice 2weeks after it was dated. California darwaterfront Author: Bradenton, Florida Skin Care: Encante skin Internet

Aug 07 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Attempt to collect a past due balance - Brio Day and Night Serum Account # 10057794 Sherman Oaks California Phone help Author: El Dorado, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
Lux Style InterNational Lux International I clicked on their website to review their product, upon seeing the cost, I shut down their webpage, shipped anyways Odense C Nationwide Author: Fort Jones, California Skin Care: Lux Style InterNational Nationwide