C & R USED APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c & r used appliances
There may be more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Showing 1-25 of 21,823 Found Reports For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

Lux Style International Sales ApS Lux Style International Scam Odense C Other
Author: Klang, Other Skin Care: Lux Style International Sales ApS Odense C, Other

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Total Scam eshopping dresses website Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Nationwide

May 17 2017
outsourceSA it was to be telecontacs i whant to report whis company i have all the informacion off this company its a scam i used to work there pero colombia venezuela Nationwide
Author: xx, Alabama Internet Fraud: outsourceSA Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eros.com, Victoria Victoria did not tell me that the extra $1500.00 I spent would be used for her tip - $1000 and the rest for Eros.com. I also gave her $520. Very dissatisfied. RipOff!! San Diego Nationwide What? Author: Escondido, California Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Internet

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 15 2017
Z'amour Produts MTRIX Zamoura;ZMRA Ageless Cream This company used Joanna Gaines name and after ordering samples realized it was a scam. Utah Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Z'amour Produts Internet

May 15 2017
G C services Jerry Stockman Harassment Gila Bend Arizona Author: Kingman , Arizona Trade Schools: G C services Internet

May 15 2017
Trident Media Samuel C. Asinguo Ripped off, broke contractual obligation, lied, stole Alexandria Virginia Author: Clinton, Tennessee Book Publishers: Trident Media Alexandria, Virginia

May 15 2017
Aerostar Training Services LLC Wishing I Hadn't Used Aerostar Kissimmee Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Aviation Schools: Aerostar Training Services LLC FL

May 14 2017
Wholesale shelf corps Grand Teton professionals They used my family's business to start a deciptive company to rip off business owners. They have been using shelf corporations to do this anonymously. Internet
Author: Orlando , Florida Accounting: Wholesale shelf corps Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
Steam King, INC Ripped off by this company ! Added services I did NOT want-used false advertising to lure in customers Tempe Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Steam King, INC Tempe, Arizona

May 13 2017
Central Nissan Central Nissan Houston Crazy88 Houston Texas JIm C have you been placed on some kind of a sucker list ? Author: HOUSTON, Texas Auto Dealers: Central Nissan Houston, Texas

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

TRS Limited Author: passadumkeag, Maine Appliances: TRS Limited

May 12 2017
Abebooks Used Bookseller - Division of Amazon Internet Author: Lake Mary, Florida Book Stores: Abebooks Internet