C & R USED APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c & r used appliances
There may be more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Showing 1-25 of 21,969 Found Reports For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381917

Jun 28 2017
U.S. Telecom Long Distance Fraudulent billing - do not and never have used this long distance company. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Augusta, Georgia Telephone Companies: U.S. Telecom Long Distance Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Rip City Softball Gregory Garcia Spencer Mills Brad Prebble Mark Jaekletelia Rusin Chris Rusin Alfonso Patino This deals with youth sports and is classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity. Its being used to take advantage of parents by a greedy board. Portland Oregon
Author: Lake Maikahaven, Kentucky Sports Teams & Clubs: Rip City Softball Portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
USPetRecovery.com US Pet Recovery places coin candy boxes in businesses, but donations aren't used to help pets. Omaha Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Animal Shelters: USPetRecovery.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Used Car Sales Sunnyvale California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Sunnyvale, California

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy DO NOT TRUST! DO NOT HIRE! Woodbridge Virginia Author: Fairfax , Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian also goes by Rudy Woodbridge, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc- R&F -Micheal Lied, liars,half truths, fraud, scam, thieves, cons, con artist, immoral, Internet Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Cruise Ships: Reservations and Fulfillment Services, inc Internet

Jun 27 2017
South West Hot Springs Bristol Hot Spring LtdHot Springs South West and Wales purchased used hot tub Nov 2015, hot tub delivered Jan 2016. 1 yr warranty and service. hot tub lasted for just under 1 year.  Congressbury, Bristol Devon and Somerset Author: Devon, Dist of Columbia Appliances: South West Hot Springs Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
A & R Mobile / Bodywork 401-545-8183 A & R Mobile / Bodywork Alfie/Nicholas Mobile Bodywork Buys and sells vehicles We come to you and we beat any estimate by 50% , I specialize in paintless dent removal and rubber bumpers 401-545-8183 internet Author: Midway, Georgia Body Work & Repair: A & R Mobile / Bodywork Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
GOLO DIET Dr. Keith Ablo Dr. Ablo used his fame to over-promote useless pills. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: GOLO DIET Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017

Jun 24 2017
Performance Archery Performance Archery sold me a used floor model for full price, and did not disclose the flaws in the bow. San Diego California Highly Recommend Performance Archery Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Performance Archery San Diego, California

Jun 24 2017
IVORYOPTION Jon Aidenjona@ivoryoption.com Unable to withdra money although I have over 30k GBP and this is for my credit card that I initially used Internet Author: SLOUGH, Investment Brokers: IVORYOPTION Internet

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways I have invested in your company, on March 20th, 2008 at $ 4251,00 USA for this Package, that I never used it since my husband and I have made this purchase while visiting Florida with the Bahama Cruise. Sarasota Florida Author: LAVAL, Quebec Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Whirlpool Engineering Screwup Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Appliances: Whirlpool Benton Harbor, Michigan

Jun 23 2017
ShopNiceKicks shopnicekicks.com DO NOT BUY. SCAM WEBSITE & USED SHOE VENDOR Nationwide
Author: California Clothing Stores: ShopNiceKicks Nationwide