Your Search | c & r used appliances

Feb 09 2016
Breakthrough Towing Used extortion of the Hamtramck Police Department to tow my car out of an unused lot 5 minutes after I parked. They are PREDATORY. Hamtramck Michigan
Author: Harrison Twp, Michigan Auto Towing: Breakthrough Towing Hamtramck, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Laptop Parts or SUNTANG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD resells used computer parts as new Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Parts Internet

Feb 08 2016
Brand Name Jeans Levis for less Deceitfully selling used, worn jeans as new. They hide that they sell new, used and vintage jeans in the terms and conditions at check out which nobody reads. Then when you return them for a refund, they deny receiving them and you end up with zip. Sleazy Charlestown Indiana Author: Durham, Maine Clothing Stores: Brand Name Jeans Charlestown, Indiana

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

C R England I was lied to about drug test results Burns Harbor Indiana
Author: Chicago , Illinois WANTED REWARD $$$: Employers: C R England Indiana

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
Ultimate Technologies Lied to me, delayed my refund, receptionist rude Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Appliances: Ultimate Technologies Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

15, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Shoemetro.com Selling used shoes, disgusting! Internet
Author: woodbine, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shoemetro.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Julius’ Sewing & Appliance ** Buyers Beware!! ** Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Appliances: Julius’ Sewing & Appliance Sacramento, California

Feb 02 2016
Ramy R Metias Rany Ramy Metias Room Rental Scammer - Renters Beware upland CA Author: upland, California Housing Rentals: Ramy R Metias

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dent-a-med Inc. Sent me a 1099-C for a debt I never had springdale Arkansas Author: Fremont, California Auto Dealers: Dent-a-med Incl springdale, Arkansas

Feb 01 2016
APPLIANCE CO DEFECTIVE DISHWASHER FROM 949-229-7390 SANTA ANA California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Appliances: APPLIANCE CO SANTA ANA, California

Feb 01 2016
Jon Sigona - Dishonest Fraudulent Cheating Swindler - Scottsdale, Arizona Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Appliances: Jon Sigona Scottsdale, Arizona