Your Search | c & r used appliances

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Prolean Forskolin Did not finish transaction. I did a backspace after putting in credit number and they still used it. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Savannah, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Prolean Forskolin Pleasant Grove , Utah

May 24 2016
Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Used car dearlership / management Unethical, unprofessional, pool business practice at used car sales at Mac Haik! Victoria Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Victoria, Texas

May 24 2016
LRB Services Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Appliances: LRB Services Internet

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 20 2016
A & R Property Management Linda Balk Fossum scam artist who know how to work the system Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Real Estate Services: A & R Property Management Murrieta, California

May 20 2016
Campbell Appliance Heating and Air, Inc. All sales are final even when no service is received Austin Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Appliances: Campbell Appliance Heating and Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 20 2016
Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services Owner, Jeff, refused service for a hot water heater they installed that never worked properly. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Appliances: Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services West Palm Beach, Florida

May 19 2016
r&r computer tech group On eBay Nyclaptoptech Liars, stated they could fix my laptop, didn't fix and lied the entire time New York City Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: r&r computer tech group Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Illegal business practices Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Cedar Park, Texas

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
EuropaParts europaparts Part is falsely leading to be new, but is used... Piscataway New Jersey Author: Lafayette, Oregon Auto Parts: EuropaParts Piscataway, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Appliances Connection They sell items that they do not have in stock Brooklyn New York Author: Moraga, California Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet