Your Search | c & r used appliances

Aug 20 2016
Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Germany Turak Tyres (Sener Turak) specializes in selling used tyres, they offer quality but delivery s* Bergisch Gladbach Internet
Author: Trowbridge, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Internet

Aug 19 2016
Sears Sears. The WORST Customer Service. Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Hedison Appliance Service INCOMPETENT and UNSCRUPULOUS Astoria New York Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Appliances: Hedison Appliance Service Internet

Aug 18 2016
CustomBulkUSBDrive Giuliano Paolisso Tommi Jesus Garcia Santiago Used to work there, still using my name without my consent. Lots of wrong orders, BUT no refunds!!! Chicago Nationwide Author: Nationwide Internet Fraud: CustomBulkUSBDrive Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
World wide property management Willie sturgeon, Willie R Sturgeon This is the classic roofer scam man. Do not give him any money he is a criminal and will steal your money like he stole mine. He even suggests that there is a 10 yr warranty. He is a complete crook Northern Indiana Indiana
Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Building Services: World wide property management Willie sturgeon Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Gerald Randell Hodges, Randy Hodges Lied, used, stole, and manipulated Belchertown/everywhere as he travels Nationwide
Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Electrical Services: Gerald Randell Hodges Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Kaotic Von Boutique False advertising, misinterpretation of the law regarding refunds of undergarments (if package never opened, was not tried on or used in anyway), inferior product substitution, no way of contacting this company Tampa Internet/Florida
Author: Other Clothing Stores: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

J&R Propane J&R Fuels J&R Welding jandrfuels4less.com Scammers GALWAY New York
Author: Gansvoort, New York Fuel Companies: J&R Propane Ballston Spa,

Aug 16 2016
CONN'S REFUSES to P/U Items/ Req. P/U April 2016 Beaumont Texas Author: La Marque, Texas Appliances: CONNS Beaumont, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Bud's Appliance and Refrigeration Service AKA Danion Navares Beware of Danion Navares He is not certified and is a Scam artist! Shady character! Liar! San Marcos Texas
Author: Kyle , Texas Appliances: Bud's Appliance and Refrigeration Service San Marcos, Texas

Aug 15 2016
H2O Energy Solution Aqua Clear Systems Inc Deceiving . Scamming, Atlanta, Pensacola GA, FL Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Appliances: H2O Energy Solution Georgia

Aug 15 2016
General Auto Parts, Andre Shakhbazyan, Mikes Subaru, KD Auto Dismantling Inc Stated warranty was included, said the replacement head was shipping the next day TWICE two weeks apart, never sent replacement head or gave me a refund that he offered to clear up this problem, used a cheap timing belt tensioner that failded and ruined the head. Sun Valley California
Author: Peculiar, Missouri Auto Parts: General Auto parts Sun Valley, California

Aug 14 2016
RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS JEROME R BOWEN I AM BEING SUED AND GARNISHED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS IN COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
Home solutions. Eddie Smith / build zoom I looked on build zoom to find a license contractor to build a patio and sun room for our 25 anniversary . unfortunately I chose someone off build zoom.. wrong..he never has a contractor license but build zoom listed him as Haven one.. Moulton.al Nationwide/ alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Appliances: Home solutions. Eddie Smith Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis Eric Pezzuti, Trevis Lewis Tows R Us West Palm Beach Florida Thieves At Tows Are Us - Con Men Running A Scam On Everyone West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Atco, New Jersey Auto Towing: TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 12 2016
R. E. Garrison Trucking Worst experience driving so far Vinemont Alabama Author: Vass, North Carolina Trucking Companies: R. E. Garrison Trucking Vinemont , Alabama

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas