C & R USED APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c & r used appliances
There may be more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Showing 26-50 of 21,959 Found Reports For more specific results for "c & r used appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Insight Marketing Solutions Insight Called to verify Company info and used that to place an ad Calais Maine Author: Jackson, Michigan Mechanics: Insight Marketing Solutions Calais, Maine

Jun 20 2017
BROKEN R STABLES. Gene Ross Bought a TWH mare that was suppose to be kid safe was not buck and bolted middleton Tennessee Author: v, California Horse Traders: BROKEN R STABLES. middleton, Tennessee

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Sterling audio services SAS AKA-JIMMY FERRANTE Aka-Little Jimmy Lies about what he's going to pay you and makes you chase him for months for your money . Lose this job after job by insulting the employer calling them idiots or dumb c***s Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Sterling audio services SAS JIMMY FERRANTE Middlesex, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 19 2017
jackseeds i orderd High Pressure Power Washer × 1 on 6/1/2017 i used the tracking number no info Internet Author: pueblo, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: jackseeds Internet

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 18 2017
ItsRichgirlz.com Vanessa Posso, Nessa, RichGirlz, Jadamilan over priced, not handmade as claimed, lying about the metal used etc New York/New Jersey Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: ItsRichgirlz.com Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
SHAWN BUNYARD TAVIS & BUNYARD, TAVIS AND BUNYARD, THE TAVIS BUNYARD, SHAWN R. BUNYARD SHAWN BUNYARD IS A FRAUD Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Legal Services: SHAWN BUNYARD Internet

Jun 17 2017
SmartPay (Used by MetroPCS) BEWARE: It WILL cost your WAY more than you think! Nationwide Author: Washougal, Washington Loans: SmartPay Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Mike Kelly Rico Andrew Scott Jazmine these are all the top dogs of the company used to work for them Wildwood Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Auto Towing: Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Clearmont,

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Victim Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
Fingerhut Ordered was never sent fie delivery even when given a tracking number Author: Utica, New York Appliances: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 16 2017
Stonebridge Contracting, LLC We gave a (required) $17,000 deposit, we were told they offer design services but they do not and they use many subcontractors but were told they used none. Orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Home Improvements: Stonebridge Contracting, LLC Orlando, Florida

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Tells false statements Mental health evaluation for court and told false statements Mesa Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Arizona

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 15 2017
ISPC Water system Deceptive practices Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Appliances: ISPC Chesapeake , Virginia

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet