Your Search | c & r used appliances

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Services customer satisfaction achieved by preventative efforts, fast service, efficient and accountable services is why customers trust Dadson Washer Services. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in being small enough to personally handle all customers with time and effort they deserve and big enough to address service requests in a timely manner. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Author: Los Angeles, California Appliances: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
Garcinia Pure Cambogia Not sure Pull from my account 87.27 with out understanding that the trial used was monthly . result over drawn 17.00 overcharge St. Petersburg Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Pure Cambogia St. Petersburg , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Designer Appliances Tierney, Matthew Would not honor listed prices on there website after places purchase and cancelled sale. Hopelawn New Jersey Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: Designer Appliances Hopelawn, New Jersey

Nov 28 2016
Whirlpool Microwave transformer burned out. Benton Harbor Michigan Door Switch? Author: oakdale, Minnesota Appliances: Whirlpool Benton Harbor, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 28 2016
WTFashion Arlington Rob Kat Ripped me off, ignored, used me, belittle me Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Employment Services: WTFashion Arlington Arlington, Texas

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 27 2016
hughes.net used to be direcway.com will not resolve our internet issues without always asking for more money Internet Internet.... Author: Marion, Ohio Internet Service Providers: hughes.net Internet

Nov 27 2016
All Makes Vac & Sew Vac Supplies that truly Suck Torrance California Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance , California

Nov 27 2016
Godaddy The WORST web hosting site I've ever used Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Braggs used cars Lemon car Barboursville Internet Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Braggs used cars Internet

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 25 2016
Joe's AV Bait and switch. Used credit card w/o permission to add other frivolous charges. Rahway, New Jersey Internet Author: Herndon , Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe's AV Internet

Nov 23 2016
Kristen R Daley Stealing Company Client List and Stolen Property Kristen Daley steals company property and money and client information Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Kristen R Daley Internet

Nov 23 2016
AquaTru Defective product, incompetent staff Ontario Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Appliances: AquaTru Internet

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Beautance I bought a new Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump on thier website and they sent me a nasty used Medela Freestyle pump with milk in the tubing! Now they are not responding and will not give me my money back! BROOKLYN, New York 11201  Internet
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Baby Products: www.beautance.com Internet