Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: c & r used appliances
There may be more reports for "c & r used appliances"
For more results perform a general search for "c & r used appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
HSN HSN2 HSN SELLING USED AND DEFECTIVE HP COMPUTERS AS NEW Piney Flats Tennessee Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Pic and pay auto Jesse Green is the owner of dealership Used car dealership commits auto fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Pic and pay auto Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Dermasoft skin restore Pure cell skin careTNS Ravish eye care Used shark tank as a ploy to scam and take advantage. Caused skin reaction and does not work-false advertising! Internet Common tactic Author: Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft skin restore Internet

Feb 10 2017
5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS HOWARD C GILLIS JR STOLEN PRODUCT Spring Hill Kansas Author: DALLAS, Texas Dead Beat Customers: 5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS Spring Hill , Kansas

Feb 10 2017
Tundra Restaurant Supply Shipped damaged/defcetive Ice Maker and offered me no service or refund Boulder Colorado
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Appliances: Tundra Restaurant Supply Boulder, Colorado

33, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Dish Network Billed me when services were not being used Portland Oregon
Not my Fault Author: Milwakie, Oregon Cable TV: Dish Network Portland, Oregon

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality organic extracts and pharmaceutical grade raw materials, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris works very hard to improve the whole in-store and online experience, in order to give the best customer service that our clients deserve. L’Core Paris offers FREE shipping and FREE returns, on every order, every day. L’Core Paris has a return policy for unused products, in same condition as received, or used products that came defective or caused a bad reaction to our client, within 7 days of receiving the product. L’Core Paris puts all efforts to provide the best product and customer service to make sure clients are always satisfied. *UPDATE: L’Core Paris pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals.

Feb 07 2017
Platinum Limousine Service Melvin C. Logan 9900 Hummingbird Lane Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 Dangerous and Unskilled Limo Driver Waldorf Maryland Author: District Heights, Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: Platinum Limousine Service Waldorf, Maryland

Samsung Samsung Appliances -- Save Your Money Nationwide
Author: McPherson, Kansas Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 07 2017
Clearlice I purchased a gallon of this product for myself and to have in the home. It didn't work at all. I have used the entire gallon and still have the problem. I have seen a dr. about this now. I called and they didn't offer me a refund. In fact, they didn't seem to care at all. internet Internet Rip off Author: wilmington de 19803, Delaware Skin Care: Clearlice Internet

Feb 07 2017
Shanna Kelly/ Shanna Robinson Sneaky Landlord Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Appliances: Shanna Kelly/ Shanna Robinson Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 05 2017
ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Joshua R. Poland Ripped Us Off Aloha Oregon
Author: Aloha, Oregon Blabber Mouth: ADW SOLUTIONS, LLC Aloha, Oregon

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 04 2017
Merry Maids If it was possible to give 0 stars, I would. Merry Maids are the worst people I have used since moving out here. They are unprofessional and their employees are very incompetent. hey are awful. Stay away! Redlands California Author: Mentone, California Cleaning Services: Merry Maids Redlands , California

Feb 04 2017
L'core SXM - Le Pure Reve Sint Maarten Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals and metals.