Your Search | c & r used appliances

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
The Top Tier Painting Co. Richard C. NelsonRich Nelson d**k NelsonTop Tier Painting Nefarious, fraud, unscrupulous Gresham Oregon
Author: Troutdale , Oregon Paint & Wallpaper: The Top Tier Painting Co. Gresham, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Lorenzo Used Car RipOff Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill , New Jersey Auto Dealers: Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 20 2016
Cellphone Traders False advertising, on website that says consumer would get initial value for their used electronic devices. Reno Nevada
Explanation--- Author: St. Albans, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Cellphone Traders Reno, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE USED PERSONALITY AND OBSERVATIONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US Harrison Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Landscaping: MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE Harrison Township, Michigan

Sep 19 2016
ECM Page (the highest person I could speak with) did not service my 86 yr old mom for 5 days on A/C. they said they would be back sat then denied it. She ended up with a medical emergency and 600$ for stand alone a/c units so she could breath. Boynton Beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Attorneys General: ECM Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ‘G’, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
Sears Holdings Sears uses deceptive practices - appliance delivery dates Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: North Canton, Ohio Appliances: Sears Holdings Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Appliances Connection Warning, do not use. Bath NY Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Appliances Connection

Sep 17 2016
Hughesnet Hughes Network Systems data being used Internet Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Hughesnet Internet

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California MCR Realty Unusual Real Estate Practice Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,

Sep 16 2016
wealth Partners Publishing C. Vera CEO, Linda Sullivan in Ad Mailings, Guarantee not acknowleded Chicago Illinois Author: Bakersfield, California Home Based Business: wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Fences R Us Manuel Manresa Blatently damaged personal property ($2,500) and left to us to fix Ocala Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Fences R Us Ocala, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Paul Ransaw Rip-Off, Con-Artist, Dishonest Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 14 2016
Larkin Custom Homes | R M Custom Homes, Inc.| d**k Larkin Homes | Larkin Homes Building with Larkin Homes is a Nightmare! Danville Indiana Author: Indiana , Indiana Building Services: Larkin Custom Homes Danville, Indiana

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Rejuv-a-derm DermaLife Healthy One These companies are working together to rip people off. They used Dr OZ and celebrities to lure peop le thinking they are legitimate companies who has integrity. They charge my credit card an additional $92.53 twice and $89.95 twice for the products I di dn't order nor receive. These people are Filipinos, I recognized the accent and overheard them talking in the background in Tagalog. When I told them that I know they are Filipino, they denied it. st George Utah Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rejuv-a-derm st George , Utah

Action Appliance Inc. Aurora, Colorado Marcel Aurora Colorado