Your Search | c r england

Jul 28 2016
R&D Design / Suma Engineering Darmesh Patel, Mahesh Patel Scam, misleading, fake, no response back, fake documents, FBI fraud department investigates, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA California
Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: R&D Design / Suma Engineering RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California

2, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

3, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

4, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

5, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

6, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco.  marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care NouvebelleDermaluxe Snake Venom Dr. Oz's Skin Cream Pacoima California Author: crystal river, Florida Physicians: RFS C/O Nouvebelle Skin Care Pacoima, California

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
geniushash.com Investment fails to be legitimate London England Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Fraud: geniushash.com London,

Jul 20 2016
Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC FG&R, FGR Firm, Fairbanks Goldstein & Rodriguez Collections Agency, Marc Goldstein, Patrick Fairbanks Fairbainks, Goldstein & Rodriguez LLC will collect your debt BUT will KEEP YOUR MONEY! DO NOT do business with this Company! Houston Texas Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Collection Agencies: Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Tracey myers access international Access international C/O island holdings Inc sent paper work and a cashiers check in the amount of $350.00  Author: Dublin, Georgia Questionable Activities: Tracey myers access international Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Innovative Homes architecturaltrainingconsultants.comB A THOMAS INNOVATIVE HOMES FRAUD, CLAIMS TO BE AIA & LEED CERTIFIED, HE IS NOT, OWES ME $8000.00 REFUSE TO PAY Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beauclarc A. Thomas Assoc. AIA, LEED AP BD+C Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
Niche Formations LLC Complaint Review: Bruce McKenzie (Kristian Rasmusser) - England UK at company Niche Formations LLC with service http://nomineeservices.co.uk/ scammers , Nominee Service scammers, Money scammers 23 Mill Street, Other Nationwide Author: London, New Jersey Legal Services: Niche Formations LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Secret Serums c/o GLF I ordered this as it was advertised as a 15 day trial. Instead, they shipped two full bottles and when I called to return it, they said because I had opened the package, I couldn't! I Lewiston CA Author: Lakeside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums c/o GLF Internet

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet