Your Search | c r england

Rasim memishi Asp maintenance lcc A/C unit bad company Marietta Georgia
Author: Roswell, Georgia Consumer Services: Rasim memishi Marietta, Georgia

27, Report #1320713

Aug 04 2016
C and J Handyman Services LLC Handy man got paid and customer got bad flooring job laid. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus Ohio, Ohio Home Improvements: C and J Handyman Services LLC Columbus, Ohio

28, Report #1320654

Aug 04 2016
Dunlap's Heating & A/C Donald Dunlap Incompetent, dangerous, untrained, unlicensed Tampa Florida Author: lutz, Florida Consumer Services: Dunlap's Heating & A/C Tampa, Florida

29, Report #1320592

Aug 03 2016
America's Locksmith Services 1967 RIP-OFFS WITH A CAPITAL R Kettering/Largo MD Author: New Carrollton, Maryland Auto Advertising Services: America's Locksmith Services Internet

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

31, Report #1320403

Aug 03 2016
Elan Vacations, Inc. Rented Expensive Home From Elan Vacations, A/C Broke and Elan Vacations Will Do Nothing Powells Point North Carolina Author: Lecanto, Florida Travel Agencies: Elan Vacations Powells Point, Florida

32, Report #1320291

Aug 02 2016
Barkley Capital James McartheyGrey Mountain Management London England They ran me arounf for weeks to return my deposit when I told them right away I desided I was not going to traid with them. Then out of my $300 deposit the said I could have $20 as they lost the rest trading it. I never asked or authorized them to trade on my behafe London England Internet Author: Emmaus, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

33, Report #1320230

Aug 02 2016
Parkmen Skinimprove Youth R Eye Noir Skin Noir Total SCAM!! IL and NV Author: Auburn, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Parkmen Skinimprove Internet

34, Report #1320007

Aug 01 2016
Impersonating: Scowcroft Group Businesss Consulting Vincent C. Garrison Scammers impersonatin real consulting group, employment rip off, employment scam, using indeed.com Regina Saskatchewan Author: Qualicum Beach, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Impersonating: Scowcroft Group Businesss Consulting Regina, Saskatchewan

35, Report #1319891

Jul 31 2016
Katariinas readings She is as psychic as I am Queen of England Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Astrologers & Psychics: Katariinas readings Internet

36, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream Free trial offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey

Jul 28 2016
R&D Design / Suma Engineering Darmesh Patel, Mahesh Patel Scam, misleading, fake, no response back, fake documents, FBI fraud department investigates, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA California
Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: R&D Design / Suma Engineering RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California

38, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

39, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

40, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

41, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

42, Report #1319027

Jul 26 2016
Dave R. Porter David Ray Porter Dave Porter Dave Lenhar Red Rock Ripoff Lehi Utah
Author: Delta, Utah Questionable Activities: Dave R. Porter Internet

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco.  marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida