Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: c r england
There may be more reports for "c r england"
For more results perform a general search for "c r england"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 02 2017
R P Singer Private Investigation Detectives have paid RP Singer to make an investigation for me and have not heard anything back from him Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: R P Singer Internet

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine

Feb 01 2017
Mineral Simplicity Make-up I too bought the trial set, didn't even hardly use it and saw they charged me for 89.32!! Going to call- will defineatly NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Will also r eport this to my bank as fraud. charged 89.32 without authorization ? Pa Author: Sweethome, Oregon Alternative Health: Mineral Simplicity Make-up PA

Jan 31 2017
ReVitalize ReNew Eye CreamAgeless Vitamin C Age,Renew,ReVitalize Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: ReVitalize Internet

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 29 2017
1st Notice, Inc. NICHOLAS C. BURKHOLDER NON PAYMENT OF LOAN - $2,750.00 PAST DUE PA Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 1st Notice, Inc. Internet

Jan 28 2017
Advisme Tricked me into working for free London England Author: London, Consulting: Advisme London, England

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 28 2017
C Spire Wireless Cellular South, Cell South C Spire Wireless is not customer-inspired. Nationwide Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: C Spire Wireless Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
New England Crafters Magical Gift Dollhouses Sold kit, refused work that was better than their example piece, provided insufficient materials and insufficient instructions. Mine was better than their crap and yet they refused to accept it and continue. Lost over $50 to this waste of time. Torrington Connecticut Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Arts & Crafts Stores: New England Crafters Torrington, Connecticut

Jan 26 2017
Dss/debt solution services They r telling me they r lawyers and they call my work also Cheektowaga New York Author: NAHANT, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: Dss/debt solution services Cheektowaga, New York

Jan 26 2017
EPRAV Imag Technologies , New England Audio Visual, EPRAV WARNING!!! STAY AWAY!!! THEY DO NOT PAY warwick Rhode Island Author: Rockville, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: EPRAV warwick, Rhode Island

Jan 26 2017
AJM Mortgage Benjamin Yocca AJM MortgageBenjamin YoccaMatthew R. HozaDavid Simon AJM Mortgage ajmmortgage.com ridgeville Pennsylvania Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: AJM Mortgage Benjamin Yocca Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
C Blackshear Construction Carmen and Edward Blackshear Contractor Scam for money Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Home Improvements: C Blackshear Construction Mesa, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
A/C Pros Fraudulent business practices Dallas Texas Author: Murphy, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: A/C Pros Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2017
P c Richards & sons Orlando Florida Author: Metuchen, New Jersey Financial Services: P c Richards & sons Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 23 2017
Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Susan R Fowler Failed to research a failed delivery of an original legal document Wickenburg Arizona Author: Selah, Washington Legal Process Services: Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Wickenburg, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
R L Knight Southern Mill Robert Lawrence KnightSouthern MillArizona Floor Kitchen and Bath Shameful Kitchen Remodel and Job Abandonment Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Kitchens: R L Knight Southern Mill Tucson, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania