C. E. BROWN ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c. e. brown enterprises
There may be more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
For more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
Showing 1-25 of 21,755 Found Reports For more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, New Jersey . OWIN - Subcontractor Worked for Max Brown as sleezy subcontractor Sleezy crook, never honors word, thief, poor workmanship, hostile, untrustworthy, con artist, OWIN PARTNER, CHEAT Paterson New Jersey Author: Fair lawn, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, NJ . Paterson,

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Luxstyle Lux International Sales Aps without confirmation they deliver the item. Odense-C, Denmark Nationwide
Author: Taman Abad, Johor, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Secret Serums Secret Serums c/o GLF or GLE scam, ripoff Lewiston Maine Author: Enid, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
VR Shinecon Glasses Kanderian Enterprises, Inc. Non-existent ,Rip-Off, Customer Service Auburn Maine Author: Baneberry (White Pine), Tennessee Sales People: VR Shinecon Glasses Auburn, Maine

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Delay in order Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

Lux Style International Sales ApS Lux Style International Scam Odense C Other
Author: Klang, Other Skin Care: Lux Style International Sales ApS Odense C, Other

May 18 2017
Christian Brown State Attorney Office Sent me an email stating I was going to jail and have to pay 13,000.00 to the court. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Christian Brown State Attorney Office Internet

May 18 2017
Brown automotive Group/Brown Mitsubishi Tampered Vehicle Sold as new Toledo Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown automotive Group Toledo, Ohio

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Total Scam eshopping dresses website Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: wattsfarmhouse.com (Style C Dresses) Nationwide

May 17 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Arrest warrant, debt owed, Los Angeles California Author: Olympia, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown

May 16 2017
ojas enterprises llc Tiffany Hung up after 15 minutes on phone Ayur and wrinkless cream 15 day trial newburgh New Jersey Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Skin Care: ojas enterprises llc newburgh, New Jersey

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
G C services Jerry Stockman Harassment Gila Bend Arizona Author: Kingman , Arizona Trade Schools: G C services Internet

May 15 2017
Trident Media Samuel C. Asinguo Ripped off, broke contractual obligation, lied, stole Alexandria Virginia Author: Clinton, Tennessee Book Publishers: Trident Media Alexandria, Virginia