Your Search | c. william berger law offices

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  law terrible attorney. liar. cheat. Internet Author: palm springs, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

May 25 2016
Macys No Breaks and Unfair Pay Vernon Hills Illinois No such law... Author: Deer Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Vernon Hills, Illinois

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Sun Trust William RogersKathy BowlesMartin Haynes Suddenly charging retired lady for something that have given for free for over 20 years Kissimmee Florida Your frivolous complaint has no merit Author: Kissimmee, Florida Banks: Sun Trust Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 24 2016
Pools by vista Chip law Scam artist Rochester NY New York
Author: Palmyra, New York Pool Services: Pools by vista Rochester, New York

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
Enforcement Trainers Company goes A-wall after negative review. Orange California
Bold disregard for the law Author: West Covina, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Enforcement Trainers Orange, California

May 21 2016
william thompson billy thompson conman browrows money but never pays back lawndale California Author: venice , California Con Artists: william thompson California

May 21 2016
Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Accomplice Ofurhie Destiny from Ghana and Inspector Maxwell Tetteh from Ghana Akeem Foley Scammed me out into Millions of Dollars saying he was in Locked up in Ghana Plymouth, Brixton United Kingdom Nationwide
Author: ST. CATHERINE, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Akeem Foley Aka Morgan William. Aka Wayne William Morgan Nationwide

May 21 2016
The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC - George Mark Gilmer BEWARE OF GEORGE THE LIAR HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Legal Services: The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC Brooklyn, New York

May 20 2016
Detroit Advantage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Detroit Advantage Commitment to customer satisfaction. Detroit Advantage, a specialist property management company that offers professional management services for the Detroit property market. With offices based in Detroit and UK. A specialist team offers on-the-ground assistance caters to buy-to-let needs. Detroit Advantage receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assuring them of complete satisfaction. Their professionalism, reliability and helpful manner lets clients customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Detroit Advantage.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Detroit Advantage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Specialist property management company offering professional management services for the Detroit property market. Nationwide

May 19 2016
escort police This company has literally violated every law by ficticously saying, I work with the police. I've lost out on a lot be cuz of these lies from that website. sacramento Internet Author: Placerville, California Dating Services: escort police Internet

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York

May 19 2016
Clint Lancaster Lancaster Law Firm Filed NOTHING on my behalf, but kept the retainer! Benton Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Clint Lancaster Benton, Arkansas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Solomon Law Stanford R. Solomon, Sandy Solomon, Stanford Solomon Overcharged, not able to deliver results, unethical and scammers Tampa Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Lawyers: Solomon Law Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
William Jones Advance Cash America Scam Internet Cash Advance Scam Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: William Jones Internet

May 17 2016
Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Sent me an email saying that I owe money and threatening me that I would be arrested if I didn't pay New York,NY Internet Author: Vallejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Scott from Bennathon Law Group Internet

May 16 2016
ACS Law Firm Nicole Harvey Fake company harassing me by internet to send all different amounts of money. By the None Internet Author: Norwood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Law Firm Internet

May 15 2016
Professional collection consultants Law offices of Clark Garen Sent fake wage garnishment letter to my employer Culver city California Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Professional collection consultants Culver city , California

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah