Your Search | c. e. brown enterprises

Mar 28 2015
Professional Learning Institute REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Professional Learning Institute dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Professional Learning Institute implements mandatory monitoring and training of program to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. Professional Learning Institute joins The Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program to monitor is sales and practices to ensure clients success and satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Professional Learning Institute pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Learning Institute, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Screening Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Mar 27 2015
Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Mar 27 2015
Reagan.com Money Scam, paying for e-mail service that does not work and there is no support. Nationwide Author: Rockingham, North Carolina Internet Services: Reagan.com Nationwide

Mar 27 2015
Crystal Spears A & C ConstructionA & C Construction Company Inc.A & E Signature ServiceA G ServicesA-1 Appliance CenterA-1 ServiceA-1 Service CenterA-1 Services Heating & A/CAAA ServiceAAA Service Center, LLCAdrian ServicesAdrian Services AppliancesAdrian Se After several years they are still scamming people. How are they not in jail? Lexington North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Appliances: Crystal Spears Charlotte, North Carolina

Mar 27 2015
dhy-electronic I been by scams dhy-electronic I sent 330 dollar for Iphone 6. person name :Maolin.Zhang after the money was reveive this is the email I receive Dear sir When i ask our manager ship out your package today,there are some problem with you package. Our manager told me that our minimum value order is 1,000$ in our discount time,(you know it is our company popular discount time,so you can get so good price.),but your order is only $330.so you need order $670 more,and then we can mix them to your package,and then ship out for you asap.It is our company rule,not my rule,hope you can understand. E-mail: dhy-wholesale@vip.163.com Skype: dhy-wholesale Website: www.dhy-electronic.com this is a ripoff Shenzheng,Guangdong, China Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: dhy-wholesale Internet

Mar 26 2015
Quality Assurance Auctions Alex Rudsky, Beth White, Arthur Isakov I bought a KIA SEDONA 2006 SUV from this company in February 5th, 2015, but up till now, the car has not gotten to me. All correspondences to QAA proof abortive has neither their phone numbers and e-mail addresses could be reached. It ended up to be a scam New York New York
Author: Omole, Ikeja, Lagos, Alabama Auto Dealers: Quality Assurance Auctions New York, New York

Mar 26 2015
accessorybuys.com i ordered 2 ottor boxes for iphone 5 i received 2 plastic back covers i sent them back they wont respond to e-mails or send my money back to my credit card mamaroneck ny 10543 ny Author: Meadville, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: accessorybuys.com Internet

Mar 26 2015
PORTALS HILLS CONDO HOTEL - FINEST SELECTION REAL ESTATE - MALLORCA - BAD INVESTMENT Nationwide Wrong E-mail adress Author: Palma, Alabama Real Estate Investing: PORTALS HILLS CONDO HOTEL Nationwide

Mar 26 2015
Campus 41, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Corp. Lewis Victor, Janine O'Hara S C A M Delray Beach Florida Author: Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Campus 41, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Corp. Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 26 2015
GE captiol Bank A MAN BY NAME OF MIKE BROWN CONTACTED ME SAYING I WAS APPOVED FOR A LOAN UP TO 5000.00. Disitric of Columbia Washington Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: GE captiol Bank Internet

Mar 25 2015
S E G After reading the report here I realize I was just scammed. Thank you RR. I replied to an ad on craigslist. A Ms Goldstein called me and told me I would be paid $13.75 an hour. She said come in for an interview and processing would cost me $80. I never m Craigslist security card employment scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: S E G New York, New York

Mar 25 2015
David E. Callahan Pool Plastering Inc. Callahan pool plasteringPool plasteringPool ServiceCallahan pool renovation Callahan Plastering Ruined my Pool, They will not call me back, Basically stole my 11k West Chester Pennsylvania Author: collegeville, Pennsylvania Pool Builders: David E. Callahan Pool Plastering Inc. West Chester, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |A Team of Sweat Shop Painters is Creating The Originals That C Sells. He Has Not Painted What You Buy. beverly hills California Jason White Scheme to Extort Money Author: Beverly Hills, California Art Galleries: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) beverly hills, California

Mar 25 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Mar 24 2015
More Inc. Mid-American Opportunity Research Enterprises Inc. Big rip-offs of my $3500.00 Goessel Kansas Author: Zelienople, Pennsylvania Work at Home: More Inc. Goessel, Kansas

Mar 24 2015
E Business Financal John AnthonyMike MartinRichard PhelpsJasmine I was promised that if I sent $2100 that my domain would be sold for $26,350. I was then told they needed another $2100, which I sent. Then I was told they needed an additional $1800 for the host facility. I paid $4200, but did not have the additional $1800, and this company offered a refund of my original payments. Mesa Arizona Author: Covington, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: E Business Financal Mesa, Arizona

Mar 24 2015
Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Will steal your money St. Francis, Kansas Nationwide Author: KC, Missouri Income tax: Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Nationwide

18, Report #1208252

Mar 24 2015
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Florida Boat Lifts Tom Kraemer, Pro Lift, Matt Brown STAY AWAY - bad experience Closed Shop Operation - NOT GOOD BUSINESS Tampa Florida Author: London, Florida Boat Marinas: Florida Boat Lifts Tampa, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Kathleen Johnson Motor city maintenance, sprint, Scam artist, ripp off company, scammers, B****, C***,Liar, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, We had to file a lien on Sprint Corp west Bloomfield, MI Internet Slander regarding Kathleen Johnson & Motor City Maintenance Author: R.R., Texas Better Business Bureau: Kathleen Johnson Internet

Mar 23 2015
Seven Stars Enterprises, David Shalev, Owner False advertising, lied about condition of vehicle Pompano Beach Florida Author: cape may, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Seven Stars Enterprises Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 23 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson E-417 toll collector; Rude Unprofessional Denver Colorado Author: Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Denver, Colorado

Mar 23 2015
Schuelke Plumbing, LLC - AZ This is the LLC address filed with Arizona Corporation Commission:14362 N.Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd # 1000, Scottsdale, AZ 85259Other Address11375 E. Sahuaro Drive # 1005Scottsdale, AZ 85258Manager/Member - Don Paz and Christopher Charles Reid Deceptive advertising and no customer service Scottsdale, AZ Arizona - Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Small Business Services: Schuelke Plumbing, LLC - AZ Internet

Mar 22 2015
Powerpay.biz | e-online data | Scam Thief's! I canceled and they are holding $1300 hostage! Stay Away! Nationwide Author: Draper, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Powerpay.biz Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Asm Free Allsportsmarket, new sports economy, crystal world holdings, Chris Rabalais Ace Underhill Money confiscated Internet Author: Sondrio, Iowa E-trade: Asm Free Internet