C. E. BROWN ENTERPRISES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c. e. brown enterprises
There may be more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
For more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
Showing 1-25 of 51,838 Found Reports For more specific results for "c. e. brown enterprises"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Amazon.com.kydc.inc Jessica Brown sent cashiers check for less than posted price, no ship to address Alexandria, Va., Seattle,Wa., Detroit, Mi. Nationwide Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Medical Supplies: Amazon.com.kydc.inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Windy City Quality foods Quality foods Todd E. Boss Windy City non-quaity foods Elgin Illinois Author: Lyons, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Windy City Quality foods Elgin, Illinois

Oct 14 2017
AERIALSAT.COM Bought a replacement t.v. remote, never delivered, don't answer phone or e-mails. Wimbourne Dorset Author: YORK, Alaska Television Parts & Services: AERIALSAT.COM Wimbourne,

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Jason E Brubaker LLC When confronted over the phone refuses to come back because he's scared. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: Jonestown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jason E Brubaker LLC Bethel, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
C&L Repair Complete Rip Off Lapeer Michigan Author: Harbor Beach , Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: C&L Repair Lapeer, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
Charles Dunn of Dunn Construction Failure to complete Kitchen project. Was paid the money and quit showing up to finish installing kitchen countertops and ceiling fan ($1440) Cincinnat Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Kitchens: Charles Dunn of C Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ryan Fontaine Do not ship to this eBay customer, he will claim that he received a different item. Scammer! MCKINNEY Texas Author: Minden, Nevada E-trade: Ryan Fontaine MCKINNEY,