Your Search | c. e. brown enterprises

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Thomas C Barron Thomas Charles Barron III Thomas Barron Took Money from Retired Couple, will not return, did not finish work Kingwood Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Builders & Contractors: Thomas C Barron Kingwood, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Gulf coast marine air cond. Jamie Bid air conditioner replacement $5000.00 ...took over 6 mo to complete the work. then said the estimate wasfor parts only and demanded another 5000.00 or would file a lein. When I did return to Fl.. to sell the boat we discovered he installed a used a/c and it does not work. bradenton Florida Author: inver grove hts, Minnesota Home Improvements: Gulf coast marine air cond. bradenton , Florida

Jan 09 2017
LuxStyle International LUXSTLYE iNTERNATIONALpOSTBOKS 1158 dk-5100 Odense C Denmark I went on to their website and filled in a free trial form but when i saw the cost of their product i did not proceed and went off their page, i then received their product and emailed them that i never proceeded with my order as their product was to expensive and wanted to return it and they would have to pay for the return of the product as i never requested it. odense denmark Author: LUTON, Alabama Questionable Activities: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 08 2017
H and E clocks Mike Katz WAY OVER CHARGED FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR THAT HE COULDN'T DO WITH NO REFUND daytona beach Florida Author: port orange, Florida Clock Repair: H and E clocks Mike Katz daytona beach, Florida

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Beta Brown Re Shippers Scheme Saint Louis Internet Author: Nevada, Texas Mail Order Services: Beta Brown Internet

Jan 07 2017
Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen and Underground Safety Equipment, 7305 E. Greenway Road, Scottsdale, Arizona. International Thieves Denmark and Scottsdale, Arizona Author: VICTORVILLE, California Tourist Attractions: Oster Lindet ApS / Lars Petersen Denmark, Other

Jan 06 2017
E W Landscaping Eric Wright Incomplete Job, Inferior job Laurel Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Landscaping: E W Landscaping Laurel, Maryland

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Jan 06 2017
JDC Products a deliberate Ripoff and fraud. After initial e-mails regarding payment I ordered from JDC Products on November 2, 2016. Apologies but no products received. Don't know Don't know Author: Tolvsrød, Alabama Manufactured Home Dealers: JDC Products

Jan 06 2017
Spencer Brown Secret Success MachineTurbo Wealth Solution Spencer Brown And Secret Success Machine is a Scam greenville SC Internet Author: Other Internet Fraud: Spencer Brown Internet

Jan 05 2017
B.A. Managment c/o VRBO Research before you Reserve and Read Reviews Hell's Kitchen, New York New York
Author: Aurora, Colorado Lodging: B.A. Managment New York, New York

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars, and tac flash light, never received them no response to e mails Canada Internet Author: Jefferson city , Missouri Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises, Ian Horowitz, Director Defrauded us in anagreement to purchase our timeshare if we would purchase membership in a vacation club. Atlanta Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Resorts: Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Alan Reza Adriana Reza Adriana Dominguez Alan Reza & Adriana Reza AKA Adriana E. Dominguez Cypress California
Author: West Hollywood , California Producers: Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Cypress, California

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Prime line gear no feedback, several e-mails are sent without answer, order placed and paid on 26.11.2016 Miami Beach Internet
Author: *Sofia, Clothing Stores: Prime line gear Internet

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount My credit card billing said: scorediscount.com778-985-8557 BC Never received my order (umbrellas). Never responded to e-mail inquiry. Internet Author: Alvin, Texas Specialty Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 01 2017
Alucia skin They took out my ck account 2 time 98.39. Why took out my ck account. Got to stop steal need to stop 120 E 8th st #302 Los Angeles Ca 90014 Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Alucia skin Los Angeles, California

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle They took over a month to fill the order, then sent broken merchandise and stopped answering their e-mails Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Luxstyleint Lux style They sent me the product when I was browsing and didn't give them my credit card info when I seen the price. Now there threating to take action and ruin my credit card. How can I sent it back? Can they do this? Odence C Denmark Nationwide
Author: Lumby , On-Line Business: Luxstyleint Nationwide