C.A.I. CHARLESTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c.a.i. charleston
There may be more specific results for "c.a.i. charleston"
For more specific results for "c.a.i. charleston"
Showing 1-25 of 2,214 Found Reports For more specific results for "c.a.i. charleston"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
We-Pack Moving Arthur Michaels After deposit was sent; I cannot reach Art to confirm date of carrier arrival. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Charleston, South Carolina Moving Companies: We-Pack Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
SQUARE Square makes money by holding your money hostage square app Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: SQUARE Internet

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 13 2017
Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Edward Hakobyan VertiFX Limited Carolina Buquing Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Anderson Capital Group CDF is a full on SCAM Winnipeg Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Online Trading: Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Tapp Palmer Clubstore Outlet, LLC We will never recover financially or emotionally from the deception of Tapp Palmer and his Clubstore Outlet LLC Franchise Charleston South Carolina Author: Rockwall, Texas Franchisors: Tapp Palmer Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 20 2017
Tryrevboost.com order entered, copy of credit card submitted, then another item added without ability to refuse. online Internet Author: N Charleston, South Carolina Medical Supplies: Tryrevboost.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
thesaleguru.com Scam Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Beauty Products: thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Radiant slim Ripped me off charged me to much money Internet Internet Author: South charleston, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Radiant slim Internet

Sep 09 2017
Mountain Lakes Vacation Rentals Anthony J. Cerqueira Rental house in Anderson, SC. No hot water, ceiling falling, filthy, unsafe and belligerent management. Fair Play South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Lodging: Mountain Lakes Vacation Rentals Fair Play, South Carolina

Sep 09 2017
Repeat the heat.com Bought an activating heat pad and fell apart after one use. Have had them in the past and never had a problem, I think this one was a fake Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Massage Therapists: Repeat the heat.com Internet

Sep 05 2017
Extreme Fit 180 They lied about there product and refuse to answer my calls. I place a trial order for extreme fit to pay only shipping and handling little over a week money was taken from my account for a product I did not purchase...and they lied about there products false advertising there is no truth to there products does not have work the way they said it would has no refectory on me... Charleston South Carolina **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Alternative Health: Extreme Fit 180 Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 01 2017
Dads are awesome I paid for a product on here and it never showed up and they don't respond to my emails and phone calls Charleston Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Kissimmee, Florida Attorneys General: Dads are awesome Internet

Aug 31 2017
wutangzone@protonmail.com hack_group@Safe-mail.net; expressfoundations@gmail.com; Opeyemi Dada, Houston TX 77082 7863097087 Ripoff Hacker Groups that will take your money Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Internet Fraud: wutangzone@protonmail.com Internet

Aug 31 2017
AVAST AVAST Total Care Internet  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED* Author: Charleston, Illinois Computer Software: AVAST Internet

Aug 29 2017
Assure CBD False information on sales page Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Assure CBD Internet

Aug 27 2017
Wholesale Escapes Totally Fraudulent, Do not provide services they stated Charleston South Carolina Author: Oroville, California Cruises: Wholesale Escapes Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2017
Kanoa Kanoa earbuds Ripofff Internet Author: Charleston, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc Extensive damage. Missing Items. Lack of concern. Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 17 2017
elly's world Purchased a hair steam iron from them total $54.00 back in may 2017, have not heard anything from them and their website is no longer working, I have sent email after email with no response! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: elly's world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Inspirations Destination Travel Scam Artists ... Charleston, South Carolina Author: somerset, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Vacation Inspirations Charleston,, South Carolina

Aug 01 2017
Destination Travel Vacation Destinations Lied about services, rip off, too expensive Charleston South Carolina Author: sebring, Florida Travel Services: Destination Travel Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 01 2017
colywelshcorgis.com/about-us/ Lawrence McDaniel This is a cash money scam. They sell you a puppy want money via western union will ship but you keep wiring large amounts of money no puppy Sparatanburg or charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Mount Olive, Maine Animal Services: colywelshcorgis.com/about-us/ Internet