C1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: c1 truck driving school
There may be more specific results for "c1 truck driving school"
For more specific results for "c1 truck driving school"
Showing 1-25 of 10,570 Found Reports For more specific results for "c1 truck driving school"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

BR Mulch Truck tires sunk in my yard Tipp city Ohio
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Landscaping: BR Mulch

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet To your comment Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Smithaven chrysler jeep Predatory lending, high pressure sales tactics St james New York Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Smithaven chrysler jeep St james, New York

Jun 26 2017
Brymon college Everest college Wrongfully enrolled me into school and took my grant money..promised me it would be a new career it all was a lie.i have been indeep debt and unable to go back to school Everett Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Trade Schools: Brymon college Everett,

Jun 26 2017
Revel Enterprises Inc ordered 4 Dodge logo rubber mats for my truck on 5/19/17 still have not recieved them Florida Author: Lakeview, California Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises Inc Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
AIBT My School Loan Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Classes: AIBT Tucson, Arizona

Jun 25 2017
giveaway autos the company are liars and con men St pete florida Author: MASCOTTE, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: giveaway autos Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2017
Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 21 2017
SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 School District Board Possible Corruption with Bond Funding Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Public Schools: SCOTTSDALE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #48 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 21 2017
Gig Harbor Les Schwab Very poor quality of work Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Gig Harbor Les Schwab Gig Harbor , Washington

Jun 20 2017
Quality Automotives Fraud, ripoff! Got a car & it's a lemon. They work on it but we still have issues. Want trade the vehicle for something else. Washington North Carolina Terms? School? Author: Washington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Quality Automotives Washington, North Carolina

Jun 20 2017
Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Maxima Salpie Tatka is Worthless Makeup instructor Piece of S*** Makeup School Scottsdale Arizona
(((redacted))) Owner Salpie Tatka Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Con Artists: Maxima School Of Makeup Artistry Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Grubhub The whole point of their food delivery service is to make things more convenient for the customer. Attempted to order a sandwich on the phone app. Even though I had entered in all my address data and driving instructions before, I had to re-enter. The det Grubhub has poor customer service and will waste your time and money Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Grissom High School Band, Bill Connell, Theo Vernon Always angry and insulting students HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Music: Grissom High School Band HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Jun 20 2017
Harris Ford Lynnwood Railroaded my husband into purchase of $96.000 truck Lynnwood Washington Railroaded Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Dealers: Harris Ford Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
Improv Traffic School Improv Nationwide Author: Nationwide, Unusual Rip-Off: Improv Traffic School Nationwide