Your Search | cabinets to go

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 04 2015
Multiview Failure to deliver advertising we were sold Irving Texas Author: dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Multiview Irving, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
7Road Losing Access to Purchased Items In Game Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Websites: 7Road Internet

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
My Fax Servi Umauthorized debit card charge to my bank Los Angeles Internet Author: Canyon Crest/Riverside, California Computer Fraud: My Fax Servi Internet

Oct 04 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Oct 04 2015
Zegris Wheel Website claiming to sell the newly popular self balancing scooters Shenzhen Internet
Author: Columbia, Missouri Sporting Goods: Zegris Wheel Internet

Oct 03 2015
Cherokee casino Roland, salisaw cherokee casino roland and also salisaw dont payout even close to the legal required payout roland Oklahoma duh Author: ozark, Arkansas Entertainers: Cherokee casino roland, Oklahoma

Oct 03 2015
Irulu Technology Missing Parts when shipped, Did not offer to repair/replace defective item (the sold it with a 1 year warrenty), Customer service likes to threaten when you tell them to make things right. Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Irulu Technology Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Accent Investigations John C. White He was supposed to find a ex-POA to find my stuff from my other house, boat, etc. Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Private Investigators: Accent Investigations Internet

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Chrysler Capitol Nationwide comment Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Car Financing: Chrysler Capitol Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!!!!!!!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California
24, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
SWEETSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU Your immediate attention and response is required that you don't forfeit your rights to win $12,000.000.00 in cash.Data fee of $5.00 to be sent to their address. DALLAS Texas Author: Mobile, Alabama Environmental Violators: SWEETSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU DALLAS, Texas