Your Search | cal spas ,california acrylic industries ,c.a.i

May 04 2016
Viasat Exede, WildBlue Sales misrepresentation Nationwide Author: Red Bluff, California Internet: Viasat Nationwide

May 04 2016
Ilovebodykits WES Ilovebodykits BEWARE/SCAM California Author: Accomac, Virginia Auto Parts: Ilovebodykits Nationwide

May 04 2016
Agree Media OUTSTANDING ACCOUNT Carlsbad California Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Agree Media Carlsbad, California

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Crossfit Chula Vista Owner had minor sign an EFT Form Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Alternative Health: Crossfit Chula Vista Chula Vista , California

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL Dermasoft Skin Restore of Santa Ana , California Purecell Eye Therapy of Santa Ana, CA Misleading Unethical - Lacking Business Practices with Integrity Santa Ana, Internet Author: Rosebud, Montana Eye Care: DERMASOFT & PURECELL Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
EZ Lease Rentals Steven Lee WARNING I've been victimized by EZ Lease Rentals AKA Steven Lee Houston Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Realtors: EZ Lease Rentals Internet

May 04 2016
rate genius fraud, false advertisment, i dont know Internet Author: riverside , California Car Financing: rate genius Internet

May 04 2016
EMPIRE COVERS BUDGE INDUSTRIES NO Warranty after 60 days, henderson kentucky Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Parking Garages: EMPIRE COVERS Nationwide

May 04 2016
Kenneth W. Szalonek Uncooperative, poor advice, West Covina California Author: San Dimas, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kenneth W. Szalonek West Covina, California

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a scam artist Dallas Internet Author: Long Beach, California Seminars: Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Internet

May 03 2016
Advance Ice Cream Vending Stole my money; refuse to refund my money Monroia California Author: Whittier, California Vending Machine Companies: Advance Ice Cream Vending Monroia, California

May 03 2016
Hashtag Fulfillment Lavino Skin Science LAVINO MOISTURIZER FREE TRIAL SCAM CHARGE OVER $100 WITHOUT CONSENT St. Petersburg Internet Author: Encino, California Credit Card Fraud: Hashtag Fulfillment Internet

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

James Weston Thomas He try to get $30.000 from me. Nigeria North Dakota
Question Author: San Jose , California $$ REWARDS Offered: James Weston Thomas Nigeria,