CALIFORNIA SOUND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: california sound
There may be more specific results for "california sound"
For more specific results for "california sound"
Showing 26-50 of 191,683 Found Reports For more specific results for "california sound"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
LT Inception Lying Thieves Temple City California Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: LT Inception Temple City, California

Oct 16 2017
Future Buildings Fraud this company and the sales person Michael Witt kept my money Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Blink Color Gulzar Parabtani Company deducted $19.99 from my debit card and never shipped merchandise California Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Sales People: Blink Color Internet

Oct 15 2017
Lumidaire False claim of a free trial leads to almost 200.00 in charges to credit card Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Midland Credit Management MCM Scam artists extrodinair!! San Diego California Author: Mexico, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Midland Credit Management San Diego , California

Oct 15 2017
Cienega Med Spa, Rose Nadalie-Werz , Tom Werz Vendors Beware! How Cienega Med Spa ripped me off for $11,000 Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Cienega Med Spa Santa Monica, California

Oct 15 2017
The Eviction Stoppers Be cautious California Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Services: The Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Pure CBD Losalts scam charges credit card 92.00 per month without your knowledge, wont cancel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suisun City, California Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017
Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren Michigan Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
Dianna Nguyen MD This doctor should have her licensed revoked Irvine California Author: Corona del mar, California Doctors: Dianna Nguyen MD Irvine, California

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal Free Trial Antioch California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Antioch, California

Oct 15 2017
Bargain Light Internet Author: Torrance, California Attorneys General: On-Line Stores: Bargain Light Internet

Oct 15 2017
Ryan Grepper Coolest Cooler Coolest cooler makes me hot under the collar! Portland Oregon Author: Bishop, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Ryan Grepper Coolest Cooler Internet

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
David Figureoa The Workers and retired Compensation Appeals Board ,WCAB, Send info -all- and my face book password, to prove my ID Internet ....Facebook ,New York,from Puerto Rico, Internet......New York Author: oceanside, California Financial Services: David Figureoa Internet

Oct 14 2017
MyLife.com Defamatory background information Internet Author: Glendale, California Questionable Activities: MyLife.com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Pure Play San Francisco California Author: des moines, Iowa Questionable Activities: Pure Play San Francisco , California

Oct 14 2017
LeDerme Luxe I have not been able to contact this company to cancel this order. The persons name was Zoey. I talked with gave me a phone #8667868241, the number did not go through. I tried goggling them no phone nbr, I do have customer #s 6BCE289A90, 4.95 was for sk Stanton California Author: Ballwin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: LeDerme Luxe ,

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet