Your Search | california sound

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Experian they stole from Americans. Nationwide California Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 28 2016
National Products - Joe Hale Disappeared when invoice was mailed. Signal Hill California Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: National Products - Joe Hale Signal Hill,

Apr 28 2016
Even Responsible Finance, Inc. App www.even.com IS A SCAM!!! They will rip you off! BE AWARE! Oakland California
Author: California Loans: Even Responsible Finance App Oakland, California

Apr 28 2016
Sunay Face Serum Valere Skin Therapy Billed after cancelled. Santa Ana California
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Sunay Face Serum Santa Ana, California

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 28 2016
Renue Derma Lying, conniving, rip off artists Internet Author: Dana Point, California Beauty Salons: Renue Derma Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Iceberg cups Iceburg cups Facebook ripoff Dallas Texas
Author: Sanger, California On-Line Business: Iceberg cups Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Fly Infinite In my opinion, this company is a fraud. Burlingame California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: Fly Infinite Burlingame, California

Apr 28 2016
PAYPAL I'm doing my taxes and noticed back in Sept of 2015 there was a charge from PAYPAL *JEDDY for 139.98 for Service Providers. I've NEVER ordered this! I don't know what it's for and we have a completely different service provider out here. San Jose California Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: PAYPAL San Jose, California

Apr 28 2016
ConsLines Took my money and never provided the service Internet Provide me your email address Author: Granite Bay, California Communications & Networking: ConsLines Internet

Apr 28 2016
Elite living remodeling Eli Ben Abu Scam Artist - attempt to rip off elderly person La jolla California Author: La Jolla , California Builders & Contractors: Elite living remodeling La jolla, California

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 28 2016
Countrywide Periodicals they riped off my mom and you cannot cancel with them, they make you pre pay for 5 years of magazines Hamilton Montana Author: Costa Mesa, California Media: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Apr 28 2016
Mac Cleaner Fastspring, or Kayako Billed for a product not ordered, tried bait and switch Santa Barbara California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Mac Cleaner Santa Barbara, California

The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Dishonesty, Myth and Manipulation Internet
Santa Cruz PickleBall Club: More Lies Author: Santa Cruz, California Neighborhood Services: The Santa Cruz PickleBall Club Internet

Apr 28 2016
Stonewall Jackson Inn - Harrisonburg, Virginia Working CouplesWayne Engel Professor Emeritus (Clinical Psychology) Clinical Psychologist, Psychopath, Sociopath, Narcissist Harrisonburg Virginia Author: 168 Park Bolton Place, California Bed & Breakfast: Stonewall Jackson Inn - Harrisonburg, Virginia Harrisonburg, Virginia

UNLOCKLINE SCAM AND INSIDIOUS COMPANY Internet
Author: Oakland, California Unusual Rip-Off: UNLOCKLINE Internet

Apr 28 2016
Best western I booked a room and was giving non smoking when I smoke do I went out of music way to go out side to smoke and in the morning was told it smelled like smoke and my deposit was kept it's the second time hear and I didn't smoke West covina California Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Best western West covina, California