CALL ONE UNLIMITED PREMIER BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: call one unlimited premier benefits
There may be more specific results for "call one unlimited premier benefits"
For more specific results for "call one unlimited premier benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Tnt Inc. John Rubens, Brian Holm Supply chain assistant, only received one package for entire probation period which was a month. Was told I was to receive payment n July 17-2017 still nothing. They also claim that one month after package or packages s sent you will receive payment and nothing. Communication very shady and now neither my supervisor or he rep are responding to my texts and calls. Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Tnt corporation Florida

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
BALBOA CAPITOL DONT DO.... DONT DO IT... DONT EVER CONTRACT WITH THIS GROUP...CALL ME AND ILL EXPLAIN WHY....I HAVE BEEN LIED TO....DECEIVED...MY GOD.... IT GOES ON AND ON..THE WORSE AND RUDEST STAFF IF HAVE EVER SEEN....HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT???? costa mesa California Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Credit Services: BALBOA CAPITOL COSTA MESA, California

Jul 28 2017
GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC MARION PETERSON Portrays as a minister, but is not. Hires unlicensed employees to do his work for him under Delta Airlines. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Employees: GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC Orlando, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Skinopulantcream This company offers a trial for $4.95 for 14 days then tells you the trial begins the minute you sign up not when even shipped when I called only 11 days in I was told it was one day past my trial and I would be charged 200.00 for a trial bottle.  Internet Author: Liberty , Utah Skin Care: Skinopulantcream Internet

Jul 28 2017
Camden legal group They have taken 4,000 dollars up from for legal Assistant in our loan modification. They let the case close, with any documents sent to us, or, calling us. We've been calling for over a month. Never a call back. Today ,3-22-17, I phone and got the receptionist and she assured me they would be calling me back as humanly possible HA! Beverly hills California Author: SPOKANE, Washington Lawyers: Camden legal group Beverly hills, California

Jul 28 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael ScottSara Gravley I paid costs to sell my timeshare, and now the sale has not closed and no one can be contacted, including Michael Scott, Sara Gravley, and the buyer, Thomas White 644 Shrewsbury Commons Ave Shrewsbury, PA. 17361 Internet and also PA and SC Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Realtors: Vacation Properties by Owner Internet

Jul 28 2017
Peterson I'm not certain of the name,call had a lot of background noise that kept me from hearing the callers name,I ask him to repeat it but he did not. Falsified himself as a treasury employee,lied and promised me $9000 never have to repay Nationwide Author: Vandervoort, Arkansas Federal Government: Peterson Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
NCE unified health one 300 This is the scam ,they don't cover anything.me and my wife have done just a simple check up and we are receiving the billing from doctor office ,lab test a lot a money bc they are not cover nothing.How is possible the Illinois department give this people the license to take the money from the people working hard everyday to pay the bills ,we wed to sue this company and to have money back. P.O box 25326,Overland Park,KS 66225-5326 Nationwide
Author: Carol stream, Illinois Attorney Generals: NCE unified health one 300 Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
First Premier Funding LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS!! syosset New York Author: Amityville, New York Financial Services: First Premier Funding syosset, New York

Jul 27 2017
cashnetusa Jack Brown fraudulent accusation of loan and arrest threat File a complaint with the consumer protection bureau you know the one that trump is trying to abolish Author: peoria, Arizona Online banking: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Premier Credit DON'T MAKE SENSE! 2002 Wesley Suite 100 Indianapolis, IN 46219 Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Premier Credit Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
wonder hearing aid charged me 4 wonder grill mats when i ordered the buy one get one free. san diego California Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: wonder hearing aid san diego, California

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas